"put the devil on you?? AIN'T NOBODY MAKE YOU WEAR THE SWEATER"

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
G.O.O.D Music!!

Is this cat in the Jukebox yet?

Last edited by tdm2000; 08-24-2010 at 03:08 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #42
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 BasedHead said:
if he such a christian rapper why is he judging?
how is he judging? btw its not a sin too, step your bible game up man :dancingcool:
 C4daTimebomb said:
Are YOU stupid? If he gets signed you think he's going to give away FREE cd's?? I see he wears jewelry though..
he's already signed.. & whats wrong with wearing jewelry?
 7 years ago '06        #43
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 wtr1906 said:
:jay: no pun intended but that's the face I made when I listened to this...

This dude is a beast but i wonder if he means this or is it to promote himself? Either way, he better be careful because Jay will def. blackball this dude.

Don't think he's promoting himself just think he's trying to get people to wake up and see what they doing with Rap and Hip-hop now. It's as if they are trying to use some type of mind control through music.

How people are really starting too worship these Celebrities who are really puppets and wicked. I mean the signs are everywhere now. Clothing, Songs, Videos, Media, everything.
 7 years ago '07        #44
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
Jesus Walks was the biggest christian rap song ever. It did'nt diss anybody. Why does'nt he try to just make GOOD music? If he made a GOOD record about Christ, people would listen to it, and he would"nt NEED to diss ANYBODY. That's what Im sayin.
 08-24-2010, 03:02 PM         #45
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
Are YOU stupid? If he gets signed you think he's going to give away FREE cd's?? I see he wears jewelry though..
I've been saying this for a while now..this isn't about who can out smart who or who's more clever with their insults..this isn't some f**kin' game you loser dudes are trying to enlighten your dumb a.ss as to how this world actually works...and morons like you continue looking the other way like the government loves you and is here to help you...Bizzle broke down Jay-z' usage & intended injection of Free Masonry/Illuminati imagery into his art down to a science,you're clearly a hopeless idiot..not much can be done for you..it's true what Webster Tarpley says..on a deeper level some aren't meant to know what's truly going on,you obviously fall under that category..continue you throwing the diamond in the air & waving your handsin the air like you just don't care...
 08-24-2010, 03:05 PM         #46
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
Jesus Walks was the biggest christian rap song ever. It did'nt diss anybody. Why does'nt he try to just make GOOD music? If he made a GOOD record about Christ, people would listen to it, and he would"nt NEED to diss ANYBODY. That's what Im sayin.
you think Kanye's a true Christian? you're dumber than I thought...
 7 years ago '07        #47
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
His message ain't even going to get across. It's going to get lost in negativity. All people will hear is "Jay-Z Diss" and thats what they are listening for, not to hear truth. Now he's known mostly for dissin Jay, not for being christian. For young kids these diss songs are'nt going to turn into meaningful discussions about Christ, they'll turn into more pointless arguments about hip-hop beef.
 7 years ago '07        #48
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
I've been saying this for a while now..this isn't about who can out smart who or who's more clever with their insults..this isn't some f**kin' game you loser dudes are trying to enlighten your dumb a.ss as to how this world actually works...and morons like you continue looking the other way like the government loves you and is here to help you...Bizzle broke down Jay-z' usage & intended injection of Free Masonry/Illuminati imagery into his art down to a science,you're clearly a hopeless idiot..not much can be done for you..it's true what Webster Tarpley says..on a deeper level some aren't meant to know what's truly going on,you obviously fall under that category..continue you throwing the diamond in the air & waving your handsin the air like you just don't care...
Ok, your one of the smart dudes who just watched a youtube video on masons and you got it all figured out now. Im not going to hurl insults either, cause I can already see where your intelligence is. But if you think a rapper is a threat to the state or future of the world, your the idiot dumb a.ss. On the world scale, Jay-Z wields no power and his wealth is only large in the spaces of your feeble mind. There are people who print and control money. A illuminati/mason sign would be pointless to show to anyone who does'nt understand the true meaning, dummy. You see them every day, look around.
 7 years ago '05        #49
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,306 | Props total: 37 37
Im down for the cause. To hell with em. He k!lled it. Dude got skills.
 7 years ago '04        #50
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 1558 1558
damn this n*gga is incredibly talented this is amazing not "a mason" lol
I'm in aww just blown away
 7 years ago '05        #51
youngface2 
space
space
space
$467 | Props total: 4 4
 C4daTimebomb said:
Ok, your one of the smart dudes who just watched a youtube video on masons and you got it all figured out now. Im not going to hurl insults either, cause I can already see where your intelligence is. But if you think a rapper is a threat to the state or future of the world, your the idiot dumb a.ss. On the world scale, Jay-Z wields no power and his wealth is only large in the spaces of your feeble mind. There are people who print and control money. A illuminati/mason sign would be pointless to show to anyone who does'nt understand the true meaning, dummy. You see them every day, look around.
to the dude that says Jay- Z has no power...you are dead wrong...Jay- Z has a huge audience that listens to him and takes what he says word for word as truth.......so he has great influence over younger generation who is just developing thought and can cause a young person who does not know better to act on what he says...If u listen closely to Jay- Z his message is sell drugs to get where he is and that is poision no matter which way u look at it....
 7 years ago '04        #52
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,522 | Props total: 1558 1558
 C4daTimebomb said:
His message ain't even going to get across. It's going to get lost in negativity. All people will hear is "Jay-Z Diss" and thats what they are listening for, not to hear truth. Now he's known mostly for dissin Jay, not for being christian. For young kids these diss songs are'nt going to turn into meaningful discussions about Christ, they'll turn into more pointless arguments about hip-hop beef.
well put i like your logic
 7 years ago '05        #53
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,694 | Props total: 772 772
:applause: He went in with the truth!
 7 years ago '09        #54
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 Redplayboy313 said:
All i know is I'm getting 1 of these shirts.
[pic - click to view]

yo where can i cop that?
 7 years ago '05        #55
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
 iExposeU said:
yo where can i cop that?

its brand new so it should be on here soon
 7 years ago '09        #56
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 Redplayboy313 said:
its brand new so it should be on here soon
props sir
 7 years ago '05        #57
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
let me get this right

this kid doesnt diss Tech9 or 3 6 mafia, but he goes at hov

attention wh0ore
 08-24-2010, 04:29 PM         #58
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
let me get this right

this kid doesnt diss Tech9 or 3 6 mafia, but he goes at hov

attention wh0ore
why would he bother to go at them

they have no mainstream influence

yes they are satanic or whatever, but who are they influencing?

they aint even illuminati
 7 years ago '09        #59
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 8568 8568
religion is a joke, rappin in the name of one is a even bigger joke.
 7 years ago '05        #60
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
 BrookLynnStiles said:
religion is a joke, rappin in the name of one is a even bigger joke.
Tell Jesus that if you make it to heaven.. Homeboy!/antoine dodson voice
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago