"put the devil on you?? AIN'T NOBODY MAKE YOU WEAR THE SWEATER"

most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
If you think Bizzle does'nt have an agenda of his own, your dead wrong. If you think he would'nt take a 20 million dollar check or deal from Jay your a fool. He seems kinda hypocritical as a christian to me. Jesus's greatest commandment was love thy neighbor. What Bizzle is doing, slandering and gossiping, not teaching. Jesus did'nt reach people by turning them against anyone, he just showed them the truth and they turned to him.

Not to mention, if dude says Jay's illuminati- HE'S LYING. That's not christian.

Im not getting into Jay being Illuminati, because anyone who thinks he is is clearly ignorant and has no idea what Illuminati is even about. Even the most learned people on the subject are speculating for the most part.

As far as that t-shirt, that is the same way crackpots who think Obama is a muslim and communist think. Obama can say the most positive s**t, and people spin it and twist it to sound evil. You can make a cross appear evil if you want to. Christians go to church on sunday. Know why? Saturday is the original sabbath and holy day. When Constantinople made christianity the religion for his empire he had a meeting. Most of his officials and a lot of romans were pagans, so to appease them and christians, he MOVED the day of worship 2 SUN-DAY, in honor of pagans who worshipped the sun god. That's why people go to church on sunday.

.............Are they evil????
 7 years ago '08        #22
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
fatality!
 7 years ago '07        #23
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
bizzle raw with it like that was ether part 2
 7 years ago '04        #24
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
jay can pay to have this dude knocked off if he really wanted to
 7 years ago '08        #25
The N 467 heat pts467 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17212 17212
 Esdot said:
he didn't say anything i haven't heard or read before
Lyrics on this joint, listen to them, this is truth & substance all rolled into one, this is the type of joint the youth need to be hearing out there.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #26
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]



As much as I'm down with Jay I do have to admit that this pic eerie
 7 years ago '04        #27
50 Duce Stone 
space
avatar space
space
$426 | Props total: 0 0
y people act like christian rap is not "real" rap....n*ggas is spittin just on some different s**t.....n*ggas been spittin god lyrics since back in the day...it was groups like brand nubian and poor righteous teachers that put n*ggas on to science back when i was coming up....young n*ggas need this type of s**t even if they clown it.....long as they are aware of it....alot of n*ggas is still in the 95% only 5% can do the math....and it dont matter if jay or ye respond back....as a man u dont do s**t to get a response thats what females do....as a man u do something to do it....if dude feel like this is what he need to spit about then spit it....when u in the booth u aint in control of what u doing.....
 08-24-2010, 02:23 PM         #28
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
he k!lled it..and did it with the truth which makes it even iller....
Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
everything he said about Jay is so on point & is lock in step with what i've said & have been saying since him and the cop dropped the free mason song...just because you deny a charge that doesn't absolve you of guilt,jay puts free masonry/illuminati imagery in his music video's in his rhymes,his clothing & then gets stupid when ppl accuse him of being down with the satanic globalist system,he's a like a kid denying he stole from the cookie jar with crumbs all over his shirt....
Originally Posted By Michael_Moore
LOL at Jay getting bodied on the Ether instrumental twice all in the same decade...
:cool-smiley-009:
 08-24-2010, 02:23 PM         #29
BasedHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he such a christian rapper why is he judging?
 7 years ago '08        #30
The N 467 heat pts467 OP
space
avatar space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17212 17212
 C4daTimebomb said:
If you think Bizzle does'nt have an agenda of his own, your dead wrong. If you think he would'nt take a 20 million dollar check or deal from Jay your a fool. He seems kinda hypocritical as a christian to me. Jesus's greatest commandment was love thy neighbor. What Bizzle is doing, slandering and gossiping, not teaching. Jesus did'nt reach people by turning them against anyone, he just showed them the truth and they turned to him.

Not to mention, if dude says Jay's illuminati- HE'S LYING. That's not christian.

Im not getting into Jay being Illuminati, because anyone who thinks he is is clearly ignorant and has no idea what Illuminati is even about. Even the most learned people on the subject are speculating for the most part.

As far as that t-shirt, that is the same way crackpots who think Obama is a muslim and communist think. Obama can say the most positive s**t, and people spin it and twist it to sound evil. You can make a cross appear evil if you want to. Christians go to church on sunday. Know why? Saturday is the original sabbath and holy day. When Constantinople made christianity the religion for his empire he had a meeting. Most of his officials and a lot of romans were pagans, so to appease them and christians, he MOVED the day of worship 2 SUN-DAY, in honor of pagans who worshipped the sun god. That's why people go to church on sunday.

.............Are they evil????

What agenda can he have other then trying to be a rapper with a more positive content?, he clearly got some buzz by dissing the obvious NEGATIVE/ satanic/devils s**t going on, what else did you expect? it came from a young guy with a more positive mindset.

I am not going to a.ssume what he would do because that's him but he already tells you over and over he wouldn't sell out, maybe you would do that because you are not the type of person he is?, listen to his motto he puts his belief above money, the other rappers out there are the opposite of that and he just pointing that out.


That quote on the t-shirt is from the most satanic man you would ever know, their is no twisting son, Jay z had the words of "THE BEAST" Alester Crowley spread all over his chest, don't be ignorant and realize the joint was 6 minutes of PURE TRUTH, that was just straight truth music like he said over the Ether beat.


Last edited by The N; 08-24-2010 at 02:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #31
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
All i know is I'm getting 1 of these shirts.
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #32
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
he's dope no doubt truth rap right there...start a movement and I'm on it...
 7 years ago '07        #33
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
I dont see why people feel like someone who is poppin has to get at someone who dissed them to be relevant. Surely it will get his name out faster cuz Jay would respond and folks would wanna know who ol boy is but relevance is subjective...and this dude is def spittin sum piff...atleast least to me ::shurgs::
 08-24-2010, 02:46 PM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
If you think Bizzle does'nt have an agenda of his own, your dead wrong.
are you stupid?...the dude said GOD OVER MONEY IS THE NEW MOVEMENT...there is no ulterior motive other than to expose these satanic/illuminati/freemason supporting f**gots...
 7 years ago '07        #35
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 The N said:
What agenda can he have other then trying to be a rapper with a more positive content?, he clearly got some buzz by dissing the obvious NEGATIVE/ satanic/devils s**t going on, what else did you expect? it came from a young guy with a more positive mindset.

I am not going to a.ssume what he would do because that's him but he already tells you over and over he wouldn't sell out, maybe you would do that because you are not the type of person he is?, listen to his motto he puts his belief above money, the other rappers out there are the opposite of that and he just pointing that out.


That quote on the t-shirt is from the most satanic man you would ever know, their is no twisting son, Jay z had the words of "THE BEAST" Alester Crowley spread all over his chest, don't be ignorant and realize the joint was 6 minutes of PURE TRUTH, that was just straight truth music like he said over the Ether beat.
Exactly what Im talking about. I guess this Crowley dude was the only motherf**ker in history to use this phrase. And since he's the only one who ever said this, Jay had to be referring to him, right? That logic is idiotic. That's like saying if I give a thumbs up or thumbs down that Im down with pagan romans. That's like saying Im worshipping satan if i go trick are treating.

And every sellout in history has said THE EXACT SAME THING as this guy. You can't say what you would do until the money's in your face.
 7 years ago '10        #36
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
he spits the truth.. even though im an athiest.
 7 years ago '06        #37
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 Redplayboy313 said:
I dont think christian rappers need to be concerned with dissing other rappers. I rather listen to Lecrae, k-drama , trip lee, sho baraka , even Da T.r.u.t.h. over bizzle.
most of them have dissed rappers though in some form or fashion

Crae & Trips most popular song is anti-mainstream "Jesus Musik"
Truth & Trip go at the industry in Price Tag
Sho had some bars on Lions & Liars I think too
 7 years ago '07        #38
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Michael_Moore said:
are you stupid?...the dude said GOD OVER MONEY IS THE NEW MOVEMENT...there is no ulterior motive other than to expose these satanic/illuminati/freemason supporting f**gots...
Are YOU stupid? If he gets signed you think he's going to give away FREE cd's?? I see he wears jewelry though..
 7 years ago '07        #39
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 C4daTimebomb said:
Are YOU stupid? If he gets signed you think he's going to give away FREE cd's?? I see he wears jewelry though..
He should be signed. He deserves to be paid for his work.
 7 years ago '05        #40
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Redplayboy313 said:
All i know is I'm getting 1 of these shirts.
[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy