NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Dope Bai 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Oh, no problem, I understand, your comments that werent taken that way.
I consider Granger more SG than SF, my bad. He plays the SF but when their team is healthy Dunleavy Jr gets the SF spot and he moves over. Until then he is at the 3 because they dont really have another one. Plus, if Paul George is as good as they say he is then Granger will go back to SG fulltime.
In their system the 2 and 3 are interchangeable anyways.
Word. I hear that...
 7 years ago '05        #42
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Big Daddy K8806 said:
Granger should be at 4 that's just disrespectful that he not in the top 5... way better than Wallace and AI, if he had a good core of players they would be contenders
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Granger is top 5 no doubt, maybe even top 3 at SF position.

Granger >>>
 7 years ago '09        #43
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 katalist said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Granger is top 5 no doubt, maybe even top 3 at SF position.

Granger >>>
hes not better than any of the top 3 my friend
 7 years ago '05        #44
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
hes not better than any of the top 3 my friend
Read what I said again..... Top 5 forsure...... MAYBE top 3
 7 years ago '09        #45
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 22525 22525
 KeepinItTrill said:
yes he is
nah get that outta here. i'm not being force fed all the durant hype. the kid is nice, i'd keep him in the top 3 at the position, but he shouldn't be ahead of carmelo my dude. speaking on what if's for a moment, he not only didn't earn the scoring title he acquired this year, seeing as lebron had it wrapped up but decided to sit out because he didnt want it, but carmelo was leading the pack until he got injured.

my dude has the usa fiba scoring record. potentially the most versatile scorer in the game right now, and is just a bully. durant had a better rebounding year, altho he is taller and his teams leading rebounder...however that's really about it, his 3 pointer is slightly more reliable as well. durant can't handle tough bothersome defense that well, nor can he execute in the paint as well as melo. defensively they are about the same, but they have both been saying that they plan on improving on both sides of the court, so we will see how things pan out. maybe 3-4 years from now durant will be better depending on how melo improves and grows, but right now, nope. david stern is selling you a dream and you bought it
 7 years ago '07        #46
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Hoffa when Durant leads his team to the WC finals
 7 years ago '06        #47
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 ozWinston said:
nah get that outta here. i'm not being force fed all the durant hype. the kid is nice, i'd keep him in the top 3 at the position, but he shouldn't be ahead of carmelo my dude. speaking on what if's for a moment, he not only didn't earn the scoring title he acquired this year, seeing as lebron had it wrapped up but decided to sit out because he didnt want it, but carmelo was leading the pack until he got injured.

my dude has the usa fiba scoring record. potentially the most versatile scorer in the game right now, and is just a bully. durant had a better rebounding year, altho he is taller and his teams leading rebounder...however that's really about it, his 3 pointer is slightly more reliable as well. durant can't handle tough bothersome defense that well, nor can he execute in the paint as well as melo. defensively they are about the same, but they have both been saying that they plan on improving on both sides of the court, so we will see how things pan out. maybe 3-4 years from now durant will be better depending on how melo improves and grows, but right now, nope. david stern is selling you a dream and you bought it
your acting like carmelo still doesn't stuggle reading double teams, and lacks playmaking ability in general.... durant needs to impove on the defensive end, but melo has been in the league 8 years and is still an averege to poor defender..... melo has already hit his peak, while durnat will continiue to improve over the next few years... melo has had a mental breakdown in the playoffs, pretty much every year.... durant is already more mental tough....
 7 years ago '05        #48
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
AK, Deng, Iggy, and Gerald Wallace are all too high. I can live with Gerald Wallace's positioning due to the fact that he's one of the best defensive players in the game, but the other three shouldn't even be close to where they're ranked, especially AK and Deng.

Iggy has to be one of the most overrated players ever.... dude is a #2 or #3 scoring option at best on a playoff caliber team. He'll never actually lead a team anywhere.
 7 years ago '07        #49
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
 StateProperty88 said:
I find of ironic that there was people saying that gay is "easily" better then iggy and this post has 4 people between them . Boxden is blowing rudy up to be something that he's not (although top ten isn't bad)
nobody even said nothing about iguodala , oh wait your from philly
 7 years ago '07        #50
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
 HenryTheMenace said:
But hes number 11 you dumbass
well even 11 is still too high. i'm not even sure I'd place him as top 15. all he does is stroke 3s
 08-24-2010, 03:40 PM         #51
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These rankings articles are comical yet pathetic since the writer gets paid for laziness and having no knowledge of basketball.
 7 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
How is Gallinari better than a 17/7 SF who plays good defense
17 and 7

He's had 2above solid years of 17 and 7... Rest were average around 15 and 6... He's already reached his potential
 7 years ago '07        #53
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
well even 11 is still too high. i'm not even sure I'd place him as top 15. all he does is stroke 3s
^ Almost as clueless as this writer
 7 years ago '10        #54
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
Rudy Gay>>>>>>>>>Luol Deng

C'mon Fam!
 7 years ago '07        #55
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Must we bring out the video tape again fukk boy??
 7 years ago '06        #56
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
here my list:

Bron
Durant/Melo
Tmac (IM SERIOUS)!!
Pierce
Iggy/Gay/Wallace
Granger
Gallo>rest of the list
 08-24-2010, 04:04 PM         #57
A.O. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Durant better than Melo?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
But he's still a 17/7 player and better than Gallinari.

17.6ppg
7.3reb
2.0ast
1.0stl
1.0blk
47%fg last year

That's easily Top 10.
Which was one of his best years... Gallo put up 15 and 5 in basically his rookie year playing with an entire team trying to get their own cuz everyone knew they were gone...

Gallo put up 15 a game on 11 shots... Deng needed 14.5 to put up 17... Dudes will see this year though gallo a beast
 7 years ago '05        #59
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 jordanfreak7 said:
nobody even said nothing about iguodala , oh wait your from philly
I'm talking about the iggy vs. gay thread...smarten up
 7 years ago '09        #60
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 22525 22525
 ginobili 20 said:
your acting like carmelo still doesn't stuggle reading double teams, and lacks playmaking ability in general.... durant needs to impove on the defensive end, but melo has been in the league 8 years and is still an averege to poor defender..... melo has already hit his peak, while durnat will continiue to improve over the next few years... melo has had a mental breakdown in the playoffs, pretty much every year.... durant is already more mental tough....
durant's playmaking ability is honestly nothing to brag about. I didn't see all of the thunder games, maybe about 15 this year, then the 6 from the playoffs. Melo can at times struggle with the double team, but he won't legit get broken down by simply physical defense. When that happens to durant, he shoots until his shot is basically broke, and can't do anything else. Russell at times can finagle him a couple nice dishes up close, but other than that, that's it. Durant does have the ability to get to the free throw line, I'll give him that but If Melo's in that same situation he'll be able to take it down low and still produce. Also I don't consider this year nor last year to be a breakdown. But we'll see what happens this year, as I'm for certain you saying that a 25 year old player has already hit his peak, is false.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now