Mayweather's Next Fight in Dubai, Will Be Announced Soon

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
"KingoBling -your one blind ingorant child. "

[pic - click to view]

its that serious kid? really? lol
that just shows your a nuthugger and hate on anything mayweather related
 7 years ago '10        #82
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 C4daTimebomb said:
Floyd's legacy won't be s**t without f!ghtin Pac Man. A real f!ghter would WANT to prove who's the best. Floyd's only about money and it's clear he could give a f**k about his fans. People should boycott this f!ght if it ain't against Pac. Floyd's an overrated lil b**ch. He has'nt beaten a real champion. He beat an old De La Hoya, so what. He's nothin but hype. If he would have fought Shane in his prime he would have been destroyed. f**k that coward.
so if floyd beat up and old a.ss oscar then what was he by the time manny beat him??? manny if f!ghting margarito who got his a.ss handed to him by shane
 08-24-2010, 05:52 PM         #83
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
so if floyd beat up and old a.ss oscar then what was he by the time manny beat him??? manny if f!ghting margarito who got his a.ss handed to him by shane
man floyd is my favorite f!ghter to but we gotta stop defending him so much...floyd need to f!ght pacman period...this f!ght has to happen theyre still young...the old floyd would love a f!ght this big
 7 years ago '06        #84
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
until pacroid accepts the terms then there is no f!ght period.

he is not ducking, he laid the terms out and they were never accepted.
 08-24-2010, 08:09 PM         #85
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
I think we should all agree that Pacquiao, Floyd, and Hopkins all fought DLH because it was a huge payday. DLH didn't have a chance to beat any of them. That f!ght shouldn't even be considered for any of their resumes.

Margarito is a stay busy f!ght. f!ghters who f!ght for a living and don't go on vacation any time they feel like it do things like that.

Floyd and Manny need to f!ght each other. There is no other f!ght for either f!ghter that will satisfy fans or build legacy.
 7 years ago '05        #86
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 987 987
 jj01 said:
until pacroid accepts the terms then there is no f!ght period.

he is not ducking, he laid the terms out and they were never accepted.
how do you know? thats right you don't
 7 years ago '06        #87
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
 Sizzler01 said:
how do you know? thats right you don't

when he was still talkin about a 14-18 day cutoff date, that was all that needed to be said on whether or not he accepted the random tests all the way up until the f!ght.
 7 years ago '07        #88
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30367 30367
Y'all need to not bring up Haymon. That relationship he has with the Mayweather camp is not typical... it's unique. No, he is not really apart of Team Mayweather. Yes, they do use him a lot. GBP is not part of Team Mayweather either.

Haymon uses his connections to Team Mayweather as leverage for his own separate ventures. The part he plays (with mayweather) serves him well with promoters and networks alike even when he is not representing Mayweather at all.

Also, when the last test took place for the Mayweather/Mosley f!ght is irrelevant. Geez! The important part is the window that the testing can take place in... not the actual time the actual testing took place. As long as them dudes can kick down the door of your gym or house at 10am or 11pm, THAT'S the point.
 08-25-2010, 03:52 AM         #89
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
what exactly is he dodging?
team pacman is the one dodging at this point

anyways that venue will look Ill Dubai stay with fly s**t
n*gga get your d!ck riding a.ss the f**k outta here.

OOps said:
boxing isnt that tight right now. both them clowns know they eventually will have to f!ght, untill then they eating up the attention. Dubai is the s**t, the venue is gonna be better then the mayweather f!ght. I want to see some heavy wieghts box...why did boxing just die.
Boxing aint dead you just a casual PPV mega event watching fan.

Im gonna wait until the official announcement before I s**t on this n*gga but he has always been a duck. Doesnt surprise me any. n*ggas still defend him depsite this n*gga coming out his mouth like this.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #90
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 goke11429 said:
typical mexican and new boxing fans haitng on floyd.....2 years ago these bums had know idea who paq was

Fool why do you gotta bring down a whole race of people with one misinformed comment if you would stop pullin race cards and actually open your eyes there are alot of things you may learn.......Keep my people out your mouth.........
 7 years ago '04        #91
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 thisisgame said:
why the f*** does pacquiao have to take osdt in the first place when he never failed a drug test in his life?

n*ggas be reachin hard trying to not look pu$$y
.................................................. ................:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #92
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 987 987
 stogz said:
Y'all need to not bring up Haymon. That relationship he has with the Mayweather camp is not typical... it's unique. No, he is not really apart of Team Mayweather. Yes, they do use him a lot. GBP is not part of Team Mayweather either.

Haymon uses his connections to Team Mayweather as leverage for his own separate ventures. The part he plays (with mayweather) serves him well with promoters and networks alike even when he is not representing Mayweather at all.

Also, when the last test took place for the Mayweather/Mosley f!ght is irrelevant. Geez! The important part is the window that the testing can take place in... not the actual time the actual testing took place. As long as them dudes can kick down the door of your gym or house at 10am or 11pm, THAT'S the point.
dude what are you talking about whenever floyd says team mayweather he says al haymon and gay lenny, if haymon represents him in every negotiation then he is part of his team just because he works with others doesn't mean hes not a part of team mayweather
 08-25-2010, 10:39 AM         #93
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
n*ggas talking about floyd hasnt fought anybody but Pac is f!ghting the same group of people floyd fought after they fought him and lost...not to mention the people that lost to floyd there last wins came against someone Pac is about to f!ght.
cotto.. may ducked him too right?
 08-25-2010, 10:50 AM         #94
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
then i guess arum was lying in the interview when he said 'no one nor myself have heard back from team mayweather'

i guess he was lying huh? its all in the transcript. the facts back what i say, not you

did you not see the fukking article posted where margcheato states that ARUM promised him a f!ght with pac? shall i post again?

and, i said that SUPPOSEDLY, reports stated that pac cotto 2 was thrown out b.c cotto was going to ask him to take OST.

want me to post that article as well?

owning you cats is EASY WORK!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

your savior is sounding kinda soft there breh..
 7 years ago '06        #95
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 - Streetz - said:
what exactly is he dodging?
team pacman is the one dodging at this point

anyways that venue will look Ill Dubai stay with fly s**t

Everybody know's that Mayweather is dodging Manny. Why didn't PBF team get the f!ght made month's ago when Manny agreed to the drug test terms?

Then Floyd gonna say that he's spending time with his family and is not f!ghting because of the bulls**t his Unkle/trainer did? This n*gga is avoiding this f!ght that he could get millions for.
 7 years ago '06        #96
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 thisisgame said:
why the f*** does Pacquiao have to take osdt in the first place when he never failed a drug test in his life?

n*ggas be reachin hard trying to not look pu$$y

PBF and his dad made that bulls**t up with no legitimate evidence that Manny was using enhancement drugs.

They were trying to a.ssassinate his character because people started seeing Manny as the Pound 4 Pound king ranking in big money and PBF couldn't take that s**t. That's why he came back.
 08-27-2010, 05:17 PM         #97
Colony84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #98
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2753 2753
Its funny the only people who are defending floyd is floyd stans(not fan because im a fan of floyd and a few years back he was my favorite f!ghter but i started losing my respect for him when he retired then came back to f!ght Marquez and now ducking pacquaio. s**t im starting losing respect for pacquaio for f!ghting margacheato for a vacant 154 at a catchweight of 150 when both f!ghter dont deserve that belt.

They are two my favorite f!ghter out now and both f!ghters are being b**ches right now.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 08-28-2010 at 07:59 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #99
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
u guys are stupid. Mayweather is going to do it his way or no way! A guy like that isnt going to sign a contract that top rank and arum put together its that simple. Mayweather is not afraid of PAC. in fact the only people that think pac has a chance are the dum dums in here. ALL the "experts" pick mayweather to win the f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #100
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
LMAO @ you cats defending this ducker clucker......He ducked tha sh#t outta Cotto a few years back when Cotto was hot...I was all set to see those two bang and Floyd up and retires. This time around, its pac man that gets the duck treatment....Its a shame when one of the greatest to ever do it has to strategically duck folks in order to stay at his position......Floyd knew pac man would never agree to the testing...Thats why he stressed it so hard...Its like then you wanted to f!ght a cat back in school and he made some demand that he know you would never agree to outta fear. For example, "You wanna f!ght bruh??? Lets f!ght in this pool right here then cuz! (knowing good and well that you aren't gonna wanna f!ght in a pool...lol)If we don't f!ght in this pool, I ain't f!ghting".......I'm sick of this clown....He's still one of the best to ever do it though. Lets hope he grows a pair and decides to give pac a shot......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy