Mayweather's Next Fight in Dubai, Will Be Announced Soon

most viewed right now
 93
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
thisisgame 
space
avatar space
space
$1,375 | Props total: 41 41
 Woodwin said:
Dumbass its up to the day testing not 14 day testing try again
why the f*** does pacquiao have to take osdt in the first place when he never failed a drug test in his life?

n*ggas be reachin hard trying to not look pu$$y
 8 years ago '05        #62
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 1714 1714
 Woodwin said:
Dumbass its up to the day testing not 14 day testing try again
still closer than the 18 and 19 days out the Mosley and Mayweather took
 08-24-2010, 01:27 PM         #63
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
why the f*** does pacquiao have to take osdt in the first place when he never failed a drug test in his life?

n*ggas be reachin hard trying to not look pu$$y
He shouldn't although his reaction back in December made him look guilty as f**k.
 8 years ago '07        #64
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,787 | Props total: 3010 3010
 Sizzler01 said:
he said they reached an agreement, thats all he had to say
he said that was with GBP supposedly. and notice, he always said he wasnt in contact with anyone from team mayweather. he also said "NO ONE HAD HEARD BACK FROM TEAM MAY"

now with this being said and GBP not being floyd promoter. what agreement was made?
 8 years ago '07        #65
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,787 | Props total: 3010 3010
 MrBenrexi said:
Is this what you were saying when Floyd convinced Marquez to come up two weight divisions for a f!ght?

I would favor Floyd to beat Manny but as far as resumes go Floyd is light years behind Pac's.

Unfortunately Pretty Girl is not as convinced as we are of his in-ring dominance. Pacquiao needs to look bad against 'Cheato or this f!ght is never happening. Quack, quack.
[pic - click to view]

convinced? JMM said he would step up and challenege floyd at 144. just like hatton said he rather f!ght floyd at 147 than 140, for floyds belt.

lets not argue resumes. all of the ATG's on pacs resume we past prime and JMM beat pacs a.ss, twice
 8 years ago '07        #66
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,787 | Props total: 3010 3010
 thisisgame said:
why the f*** does pacquiao have to take osdt in the first place when he never failed a drug test in his life?

n*ggas be reachin hard trying to not look pu$$y
neither did shane, so explain that one for me
 8 years ago '07        #67
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,787 | Props total: 3010 3010
 BearWalken79 said:
like i said you retard.

FLoyd has stated many times, its all over youtube.

that when pac walked away, all of the terms from dec were taken off the table. and after his numbers with shane smashed pacs, once again.

that he wanted Full testing up the f!ght and the lionsgate share or there was no f!ght.


so im going to say again, what agreement is Arum claiming they came to when floyd said what needed to happen for the f!ght to go down. arum said that he nor anyone else heard back from team Mayweather nor did arum want to disclose the "terms" they "proposed" in those bs "negotiations" arum CLAIMED was going on

not to mention arum was defending floyd, why would arum defend floyd when they hate one another?

dumbass pactards
 8 years ago '07        #68
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,787 | Props total: 3010 3010
 C4daTimebomb said:
Floyd's legacy won't be s**t without f!ghtin Pac Man. A real f!ghter would WANT to prove who's the best. Floyd's only about money and it's clear he could give a f**k about his fans. People should boycott this f!ght if it ain't against Pac. Floyd's an overrated lil b**ch. He has'nt beaten a real champion. He beat an old De La Hoya, so what. He's nothin but hype. If he would have fought Shane in his prime he would have been destroyed. f**k that coward.
sure guy, floyd was already p4p ranked, p4p1, andconsidered a future ATG well before the mainstream/casual fan knew who pacroid even was

so dont get it twisted
 8 years ago '05        #69
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 1714 1714
 240ka said:
he said that was with GBP supposedly. and notice, he always said he wasnt in contact with anyone from team mayweather. he also said "NO ONE HAD HEARD BACK FROM TEAM MAY"

now with this being said and GBP not being floyd promoter. what agreement was made?
they are(or were his promoter) he said it was between him and al haymon who leads team mayweather... come on now
 8 years ago '05        #70
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 1714 1714
 240ka said:
like i said you retard.

FLoyd has stated many times, its all over youtube.

that when pac walked away, all of the terms from dec were taken off the table. and after his numbers with shane smashed pacs, once again.

that he wanted Full testing up the f!ght and the lionsgate share or there was no f!ght.


so im going to say again, what agreement is Arum claiming they came to when floyd said what needed to happen for the f!ght to go down. arum said that he nor anyone else heard back from team Mayweather nor did arum want to disclose the "terms" they "proposed" in those bs "negotiations" arum CLAIMED was going on

not to mention arum was defending floyd, why would arum defend floyd when they hate one another?

dumbass pactards
dude you love to make up stuff, you're still saying supposed negotiation when the dude from HBO said he was talking to both sides youre saying that nagga is lying?, you said cotto demanded full blood testing, you said arum promised margarito a f!ght with pac for november way back when
 8 years ago '04        #71
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,615 | Props total: 3269 3269
 240ka said:
like i said you retard.

FLoyd has stated many times, its all over youtube.

that when pac walked away, all of the terms from dec were taken off the table. and after his numbers with shane smashed pacs, once again.

that he wanted Full testing up the f!ght and the lionsgate share or there was no f!ght.


so im going to say again, what agreement is Arum claiming they came to when floyd said what needed to happen for the f!ght to go down. arum said that he nor anyone else heard back from team Mayweather nor did arum want to disclose the "terms" they "proposed" in those bs "negotiations" arum CLAIMED was going on

not to mention arum was defending floyd, why would arum defend floyd when they hate one another?

dumbass pactards


lmao a flomo calling people who have notice floyd is ducking pacquaio a pactard.


Floyd is ducking pacquaio.


Pacquaio agreed to the day of which is all over the net.



then add when pacquaio agreed to everything floyd wanted, floyd said he is going in vacation.

Now that pacquaio vs margarito is closer to being signed that now we hear floyd is comning back to f!ght.


Really its funny you s**tting on arum, but turn around and f**king agree to the mayweathers and GBP...you know the same people who said there was no negotiation but was proven that they lied when the HBO heads defended arum and said there was a negotiation.


Think about it, do your retarded a.ss notice that only floyd stans is the only people defending floyd. Real boxing fans who is a fan of boxing and not only floyd realized floyd is the one ducking after pacquaio agreed to everything.

Really how can you be a fan of somebody who is too scared to test his talent to great f!ghters.

Paul Williams, Cotto, margarito. Retired then came back and fought marquez at 144 catch weight that he purposely didnt even make and cheated marquez in the scale. No lets not act that when we saw marquez move up to 135 that he lost almost all of his speed. s**t dude was getting his a.ss beat by both a shot casamayor and s**tty a.ss juan diaz thank god marquez had a great enough counter ability to time them enough to knock they a.ss out.


and please don't bring up shane, because after they announced that f!ght and see that shane had a 16 month layoff and was 39 that i gave shane too little of a chance to beat a prime floyd.


Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 08-24-2010 at 02:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #72
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
Let me guess.... he wont be f!ghting Paq
 8 years ago '07        #73
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,787 | Props total: 3010 3010
 Sizzler01 said:
they are(or were his promoter) he said it was between him and al haymon who leads team mayweather... come on now
floyd negotiating team is/was, haymon himself and ellerbe. butim not even sure haymon is still apart of the team based on what weve been hearing lately

GBP wasnt his promoter, hence why Schaeffer retracted DLH's statements about a deal being made, a while back.

why he wasnt a GB f!ghter if they are his promoter? hesnever been signed to GBP. he would pay GBP money to help copromote his f!ghts
 8 years ago '07        #74
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,787 | Props total: 3010 3010
 VictoryThagr8 said:
lmao a flomo calling people who have notice floyd is ducking pacquaio a pactard.


Floyd is ducking pacquaio.


Pacquaio agreed to the day of which is all over the net.



then add when pacquaio agreed to everything floyd wanted, floyd said he is going in vacation.

Now that pacquaio vs margarito is closer to being signed that now we hear floyd is comning back to f!ght.


Really its funny you s**tting on arum, but turn around and f**king agree to the mayweathers and GBP...you know the same people who said there was no negotiation but was proven that they lied when the HBO heads defended arum and said there was a negotiation.


Think about it, do your retarded a.ss notice that only floyd stans is the only people defending floyd. Real boxing fans who is a fan of boxing and not only floyd realized floyd is the one ducking after pacquaio agreed to everything.

Really how can you be a fan of somebody who is too scared to test his talent to great f!ghters.

Paul Williams, Cotto, margarito. Retired then came back and fought marquez at 144 catch weight that he purposely didnt even make and cheated marquez in the scale. No lets not act that when we saw marquez move up to 135 that he lost almost all of his speed. s**t dude was getting his a.ss beat by both a shot casamayor and s**tty a.ss juan diaz thank god marquez had a great enough counter ability to time them enough to knock they a.ss out.


and please don't bring up shane, because after they announced that f!ght and see that shane had a 16 month layoff and was 39 that i gave shane too little of a chance to beat a prime floyd.
i dont understand pactardation. again, post where pac aggreed to full testing, meaning NO CUT OFF DATES. i know you fools dont understand what no cut off and random means but lets see if you can get it. Post an article where pac accepted FULL TESTING aka NO CUT OFFS

PWILL is promoted by haymon. when was the last time you saw him put his f!ghters up against one another. Arum and cottos team refused to put cotto in the ring with floyd at 140(arum stated, in his own words, Cotto was too green.) and at 147, when have you ever heard cotto call floyd out? FLoyd is the top dog. if cotto wanted a shot, he would have called floyd out but he didnt.

margcheato is a cheater and thats all that need to be said about that scum bag. why f!ght a contender in cheato when you can f!ght the #1 WW and lineal cheamp in Baldo?

secondly. floyd told arum he would f!ght Marg if he could get cotto as well for 10 mil each. but arum refused stating that the f!ghts werent worth that much and he wouldnt pay.

would you like me to post Arums quote? so we can shut up this bs that floyd ducked cheato and shotto.

floyd had been calling out shane since shane was prime and undefeated. on TWO occassions. shane ducked both times/. do you want me to post those vids?

JMM challenge floyd for a f!ght at 144. floyd couldnt make the weight, he didnt cheat JMM anything. go look back at their eariler press conferences. everyone was saying that floyd was looking drained, which he was. and JMM had the option to back out fo the f!ght or take 600k. he took the 600k and got schooled.

only a pactard would actually defend a Pacroid Cheato f!ght. well, i mean. this is what you cats are used to. PLaying up tomato cans coming off recent big losses and acting like pacroid is taking on a challenege. the only idiots who feed into that sh*t are you pactarded pactards


Last edited by 240ka; 08-24-2010 at 02:40 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #75
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,787 | Props total: 3010 3010
 Sizzler01 said:
dude you love to make up stuff, you're still saying supposed negotiation when the dude from HBO said he was talking to both sides youre saying that nagga is lying?, you said cotto demanded full blood testing, you said arum promised margarito a f!ght with pac for november way back when
then i guess arum was lying in the interview when he said 'no one nor myself have heard back from team mayweather'

i guess he was lying huh? its all in the transcript. the facts back what i say, not you

did you not see the fukking article posted where margcheato states that ARUM promised him a f!ght with pac? shall i post again?

and, i said that SUPPOSEDLY, reports stated that pac cotto 2 was thrown out b.c cotto was going to ask him to take OST.

want me to post that article as well?

owning you cats is EASY WORK!
 08-24-2010, 03:13 PM         #76
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
convinced? JMM said he would step up and challenege floyd at 144. just like hatton said he rather f!ght floyd at 147 than 140, for floyds belt.

lets not argue resumes. all of the ATG's on pacs resume we past prime and JMM beat pacs a.ss, twice
That is a smart approach for a Pretty Girl to take since Floyd's is lackluster and Pac's is top twenty all time. Just keep licking that coffee colored taint and spend money for Floyd vs Matthew Hatton.
 8 years ago '05        #77
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 1714 1714
 240ka said:
floyd negotiating team is/was, haymon himself and ellerbe. butim not even sure haymon is still apart of the team based on what weve been hearing lately

GBP wasnt his promoter, hence why Schaeffer retracted DLH's statements about a deal being made, a while back.

why he wasnt a GB f!ghter if they are his promoter? hesnever been signed to GBP. he would pay GBP money to help copromote his f!ghts
co-promote? Mayweather promotions does not have a promotional license therefore Golden Boy was promoting his f!ghts... yall will believe anything he tells ya
 8 years ago '05        #78
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 1714 1714
 240ka said:
then i guess arum was lying in the interview when he said 'no one nor myself have heard back from team mayweather'

i guess he was lying huh? its all in the transcript. the facts back what i say, not you

did you not see the fukking article posted where margcheato states that ARUM promised him a f!ght with pac? shall i post again?

and, i said that SUPPOSEDLY, reports stated that pac cotto 2 was thrown out b.c cotto was going to ask him to take OST.

want me to post that article as well?

owning you cats is EASY WORK!
they didn't hear back from mayweather because they were negotiating through an intermediary, come on now son, i know you know an intermediary is...



this is your quote from the thread doesn't say anything about supposedly

also, its stated that Cotto was taken out of the race b.c he wanted manny to take OST'ing as well.

go read Marg article. he states that Arum promised him a f!ght with manny in Nov. months ago.
you said he promised him months ago but posted an article from July 23? with no quotes from margarito...


man this is just a fail all the way across the board yeah you're owning cats
 08-24-2010, 04:00 PM         #79
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
floyd need to just f!ght pacman steroids or no steroids...he got the skills to beat him. marquez has avg speed and still put on a clinic against pacman. he dont wanna risk his 0...i hate this undefeated s**t...nobody wants to risk their 0 anymore...thats why im happy dawson lost..it might turn him into the monster he needs to be
 08-24-2010, 04:04 PM         #80
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if floyd dont f!ght pac he gotta f!ght somebody good

p will or martinez at 154, bradley at WW or berto at WW (last restore option)


i dont wanna see him and cotto...its to late cotto already had his will broken by pacman
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy