Mayweather's Next Fight in Dubai, Will Be Announced Soon

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 Pstax916 said:
your an idiot.. pac did agree to full testing.. your just a mayweather c*m gussler that cant accept the fact that your high school crush is ducking the PFP best f!ghter.. he has a track record of doing so.. why so surprised?
post the article showing pac agreed to FULL OST. please

how come arum didnt state this? i wonder why. maybe b.c he hasnt and hes still trying to get 14 days
 7 years ago '07        #42
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Pstax916 said:
pac is the PFP best f!ghter so technically he is the one to beat
really. thats why its arguable who is the P4p best? is that why floyd was the betting fav when negotations were going on last time? is that why floyd will be the beating fav when they do f!ght.

is that why most people say floyd will beat pac rather than pac beating flloyd?

all i can say is, if you are so confident in pac beating floyd, then you are willing to put some money on it like i am/have

floyd stops pac, mark my words

floyd is the WW and lineal champ, AGAIN. after beating the top dog, shane. who manny wanted no parts of. Floyd has been P4p ranked for 11 years. how long as pac been ranked? i let you look that up.

when did pac become p4p 1? WHEN FLOYD RETIRED floyd is the biggest draw in the sport, the PPV and gate revenue King.

so lets not get it twisted. Floyd is the man to beat, not pac. with all those losses and draws on his record, hes already been beaten

Last edited by 240ka; 08-24-2010 at 10:18 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #43
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
Robin Leach, wtf... good to see he is 'thinking about boxing again'
 7 years ago '05        #44
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
im a big p will fan but he's hasn't done enough to be blessed with the opportunity to f!ght floyd,pbf woulf be doing p will and martinez a favor if he fought them. cherry pick??? can't be any worse then pacman f!ghting the guy that got the s**t beat outta him (margarito) by the guy floyd just dominated (shane)
ok then, list though who have done enough
 7 years ago '06        #45
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
I would like to see Mayweather against P Will or Martinez. As long as it's not Kermit "suicide dive" Cintron, I'll be cool.
 7 years ago '07        #46
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
I was team Mayweather to the heart til Pac agreed to the testing and Floyd still said no. If he's not f!ghting Pacman then I'm not interested in seeing him f!ght
please post an article showing that pac agreed to FULL OST. b.c hes still asking for 14 days when floyd said it was off the table after pac walked away.

so again, post an article showing pac accepted full OST or stop lying which youre doing

Last edited by 240ka; 08-24-2010 at 11:40 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #47
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 240ka said:
please post an article showing that pac agreed to FULL OST. b.c hes still asking for 14 days when floyd said it was off the table after pac walked away.

so again, post an article showing pac accepted full OST or stop lying which youre doing
pls post an article from someone credible that says that he is still asking for 14 days.
 7 years ago '06        #48
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 jmheight1 said:
why didnt Pac accept full testing if he wants the f!ght so bad?

Why doesnt Floyd just drop the testing demand and make the f!ght?

etc....

Both are playing games, if they wanted to make the f!ght it would have been made.
Umm....Pacquiao did accept the full drug test.
 7 years ago '07        #49
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30263 30263

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I suppose this is where the rumor started
 7 years ago '07        #50
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
pls post an article from someone credible that says that he is still asking for 14 days.
ill do you one better. go readarums transcript. and notice he doesnt want to disclose any of the "details" of this supposed proposal they sent to team mayweather during the supposed "negotiations"

if pac accepted FULL testing, he would have put that sh*t on blast to painted Mayweather as dodging them. but he didnt. i wonder why

think, guy, think
 7 years ago '07        #51
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 BearWalken79 said:
Umm....Pacquiao did accept the full drug test.
post an article. pull up the part of arums transcript where he stated this...

waiting...
 7 years ago '05        #52
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 240ka said:
ill do you one better. go readarums transcript. and notice he doesnt want to disclose any of the "details" of this supposed proposal they sent to team mayweather during the supposed "negotiations"

if pac accepted FULL testing, he would have put that sh*t on blast to painted Mayweather as dodging them. but he didnt. i wonder why

think, guy, think
he said they reached an agreement, thats all he had to say
 08-24-2010, 12:28 PM         #53
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd is going to f!ght Matthew Hatton or Cory Spinks or some s**t and his fans will defend it. Meanwhile Pac is f!ghting a guy Mayweather ducked for years and we all call it cherrypicking because Cheato lost a f!ght twenty months before. f!ghters lose. It happens. Sugar Ray got beat Randy Turpin. Marvin Hagler got beat by Bobby Watts.
Get over the zero Floyd and challenge yourself for once. You have all-time great talent. Your signature win was nine years ago at 130 lbs. You have mostly wasted our time since.
 7 years ago '10        #54
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,750 | Props total: 934 934
lmaooo @ people defending floyd.

Stop defending that pus*y.

If he is that great then f!ght a boxer in Pacman who is the only competition for Floyd for now.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1477 1477
n*ggas talking about floyd hasnt fought anybody but Pac is f!ghting the same group of people floyd fought after they fought him and lost...not to mention the people that lost to floyd there last wins came against someone Pac is about to f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #56
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 11209 11209
if it isn't pacman, who cares?
 08-24-2010, 12:47 PM         #57
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
n*ggas talking about floyd hasnt fought anybody but Pac is f!ghting the same group of people floyd fought after they fought him and lost...not to mention the people that lost to floyd there last wins came against someone Pac is about to f!ght.
Is this what you were saying when Floyd convinced Marquez to come up two weight divisions for a f!ght?

I would favor Floyd to beat Manny but as far as resumes go Floyd is light years behind Pac's.

Unfortunately Pretty Girl is not as convinced as we are of his in-ring dominance. Pacquiao needs to look bad against 'Cheato or this f!ght is never happening. Quack, quack.
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by MrBenrexi; 08-24-2010 at 01:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #58
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
Floyd's legacy won't be s**t without f!ghtin Pac Man. A real f!ghter would WANT to prove who's the best. Floyd's only about money and it's clear he could give a f**k about his fans. People should boycott this f!ght if it ain't against Pac. Floyd's an overrated lil b**ch. He has'nt beaten a real champion. He beat an old De La Hoya, so what. He's nothin but hype. If he would have fought Shane in his prime he would have been destroyed. f**k that coward.
 7 years ago '06        #59
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 240ka said:
post an article. pull up the part of arums transcript where he stated this...

waiting...
 7 years ago '05        #60
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1477 1477
 BearWalken79 said:
Dumbass its up to the day testing not 14 day testing try again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy