Aug 24 - Protein that destroys HIV discovered - HIV VACCINE FOUND?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 tpoker said:
man of all the people in this world, 1 person has to have a natural immunity to it and im pretty sure they found the cure thru this person long ago.
Absolutely Genius. I am sure of the over 6 billion people at least one has a natural immunity as I am sure we have even come close to testing all of the people in the world for not only their dna but also tested it to see if it is immune to HIV. That would be extremely cost effecient and almost as likely as you discovering the next theory of quantum mechanics.
 7 years ago '04        #22
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
 RamazedAGAIN said:
as soon as they found out about him...he was shot and his body was buried...at the moon..
But the kicker was it was not even human. It was a gay space alien that had actually started the virus by accident and spread it thru homos3xual s3x in the bath houses of NYC back in the day when he was cruising thru.

When asked about his condition now and if he was cured he was quoted as saying "I don't have HIV, i'm Positive".
 7 years ago '05        #23
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 314 314
you guys are ridiculous...
 7 years ago '10        #24
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 x7eflon said:
when i see it on CNN or Fox news & i see it work I don't believe it

Last edited by beast mode; 08-24-2010 at 05:42 AM..
 08-24-2010, 05:40 AM         #25
CandySoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #26
Exs 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$5,759 | Props total: 1268 1268
 CandySoSick said:
 7 years ago '05        #27
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 dragswizz said:

Heard It Here 1st
And of course there is going to be other headline.. THE DRUG DIDN'T EFFECTIVELY RIDE THE BODY OF THE VIRUS.. It would be nice but we all know the healthcare system would crumble if this happened.
 7 years ago '05        #28
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
a cure would ruin everything anyway

condom companies will lose money.....every dude will be runnin around dirty d!ckin anything

it would end the world
 7 years ago '10        #29
Ngajuana 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
They found a potential vaccine here in London (Ontario) about 2 years ago @ University of Western Ontario....the prof there worked on it for 20 years. It got cleared for testing on humans already, so it could be mainstream in about 3-4 more years.
 08-24-2010, 10:35 AM         #30
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You'll never hear about this story again...
On point my dude. They will never release a public cure for HIV, they make too much money off it. So most stories like this, get shut down by the government.
 08-24-2010, 11:55 AM         #31
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll put my inheritance and my life savings on this...there will never ever be a cure for cancer or aids......people are f**king stupid...to be honest...some guy f**ked a monkey, the s**t spiraled out of control, you think there's a cure now? ha....
 08-24-2010, 12:25 PM         #32
BeingBinBMore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king Monkeys
 7 years ago '06        #33
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,717 | Props total: 8899 8899
if this goes into production the health companies will lose countless amounts of money, all they do now is give you ways to cope with diseases so that they can charge you over and over different medications that just ease the pain. if they produce something that completely knocks the disease out then they will hemorrage money making it and wont recoup lst profits
 7 years ago '07        #34
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,829 | Props total: 1996 1996
 Super-C said:
a cure would ruin everything anyway

condom companies will lose money.....every dude will be runnin around dirty d!ckin anything

it would end the world
well there's still no cure for some STDs so all would not be lost for condom companies
 7 years ago '05        #35
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
well if its a cure the GOV wont let it out cuz they will lose BIG TIME MONEY,
 7 years ago '10        #36
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
 Blood Edge said:
it's not breaking news....ask Magic Johnson
:dancingcool::dancingcool::agree ment1:
 7 years ago '05        #37
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
I don't know why people even talk about this s**t without acquiring some sort of knowledge on the subject. I got a degree in neurobiology and am doing my masters soon. All that they are saying is that trim5a destroys HIV (not SIV so there's no point in talking about that) in rhesus monkeys. Contrary to skeptics beliefs there isn't a cure for the HIV virus, but there are ways of keeping it from becoming full blown AIDS. Magic Johnson is rich and can afford to get the proper treatment, probably immunosteroids and such, I'm sure his health is monitored to the T.
In relation to the article, this is promising news. If they think that certain amino acids in trim5a can possibly destroy HIV in humans then great, everyone should be happy. You never know what's gonna happen, once they pinpoint the aa sequence using GFP(green fluorescent protein), they would be able to duplicate the required aas using the same technique for dna replication i've used in lab a million times. Whether or not that will actually destroy the HIV virus in humans, or just act as a preventative medicine remains to be seen. Either way it's pretty exciting. For anyone else who's not retarded on this site u should look up the cancer research being done by University of Toronto right now, they are on the cutting edge of stem cell research(we have a lot more leniency here in Canada when working with stem cells than americans do, apparently u guys haven't heard of umbilical cord stem cells yet, lol) and are pretty close to being able to treat cancer pretty effectively.
 7 years ago '04        #38
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You'll never hear about this story again...
sad but so true. how come they have to make a press statement when the s**t is half a.ss done...why not get all the kinks out and THEN release a statement...that way when the govy tries to shut them down they already have the vaccine stored somewhere..
 7 years ago '05        #39
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$922 | Props total: 236 236
 Kain said:
OK WHATEVER.

SO THEY'RE INFECTING MONKEYS WITH HIV INSTEAD OF STUDYING MONKEY'S WITH SIV.

[S]WIKIPEDIA IS GOD.[/S]
Wow.... let me go edit you Wiki page. I'm just going to write "DUMB a.ss" and since Wiki is god, i must be right.
 7 years ago '05        #40
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$922 | Props total: 236 236
Thank you! Rare to find real intelligence on this board!

thecondogg said:
I don't know why people even talk about this s**t without acquiring some sort of knowledge on the subject. I got a degree in neurobiology and am doing my masters soon. All that they are saying is that trim5a destroys HIV (not SIV so there's no point in talking about that) in rhesus monkeys. Contrary to skeptics beliefs there isn't a cure for the HIV virus, but there are ways of keeping it from becoming full blown AIDS. Magic Johnson is rich and can afford to get the proper treatment, probably immunosteroids and such, I'm sure his health is monitored to the T.
In relation to the article, this is promising news. If they think that certain amino acids in trim5a can possibly destroy HIV in humans then great, everyone should be happy. You never know what's gonna happen, once they pinpoint the aa sequence using GFP(green fluorescent protein), they would be able to duplicate the required aas using the same technique for dna replication i've used in lab a million times. Whether or not that will actually destroy the HIV virus in humans, or just act as a preventative medicine remains to be seen. Either way it's pretty exciting. For anyone else who's not retarded on this site u should look up the cancer research being done by University of Toronto right now, they are on the cutting edge of stem cell research(we have a lot more leniency here in Canada when working with stem cells than americans do, apparently u guys haven't heard of umbilical cord stem cells yet, lol) and are pretty close to being able to treat cancer pretty effectively.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy