Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2010, 02:16 AM         #61
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo, was a very small dude...so I expected Keith to mop him. whats got me trippin AND WHAT n*ggaS AINT EVEN TALKIN ABOUT is Dame Dash got his head busted ala Jay-Z Big Pun, sup with the Roc gettin bottles upside they head every few years?? _message coming_Pac still cant be touched Eternal Soul while Keith had one hit, albeit lyrical, no cultural impact so says The Aquarius Messiah_message delivered_on some other s**t tho, Dame needs to address this s**t lol
 7 years ago '04        #62
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
f**k keith he got robbed in south africa for his lap top dude is pus*y hes afraid to beat his d!ck i hate these wack n*ggaz coming out (fatjoe) telling stories about people who are no longer here to defend themselves
 7 years ago '06        #63
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
n*ggas act like tupac cant get his a.ss beat.
 08-25-2010, 08:33 AM         #64
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well Pac couldnt f!ght contrary to popular belief

and dude spazzed on Def Jam execs like 5 years ago right after he got out.......thats why he dissapeared
 7 years ago '04        #65
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
 Peterparker said:
I was actually of age around the time so I can speak on it..Keith was real but so was Pac.. real as far as his lyrics were true to his life..Pac came from a black panther millitant background first n foremost..then a poor mother on crack background..then moved out the bay his last couple of years in high school n got involved in the streets...that thuggin/banging/gangsta s**t u just stated Pac did grow up in that..he was rolling with real drug dealers n for real k!llers..he grew up in tha projects around these cats n when his moms was back in tha eastcoast or strung out on crack they raised him..so it wasn't like Pac was just spitten that s**t to sound good or for cats to relate..NO cuz he actually grew up in that world..and all these worlds showed in his lyrics..u said most ppl Pac dissed were confused??

lmao..thats bulls**t..Pac dissed most cats cuz they were dissing him first..they were caught up in that whole eastcoast vs.westcoast n they were sending slugs at Pac first..Pac was only going at Big n Bad boy n ppl took there sides..

Pac didn't go around telling ppl for entertainment he told it cuz he was outspoken..he didn't feel tha need to censor his life..ppl choose to handle situations different..
Good s**t, its been awhile since ive seen vh1 behind the music
 7 years ago '04        #66
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
wow at disrespecting a legend by saying u whipped his a.ss when he's dead
 7 years ago '04        #67
space
space
space
& Pac been shot up a few times, u can argue whether he was gangster but to say he hasnt been involved in some real beef s**t is fallacy
 7 years ago '04        #68
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 5488 5488
 nobody said:
Well you know, there are plenty of stories going around say Pac wasnt really a f!ghter.
exactly. that's why i don't see why n*ggas on here acting like pac was some street f!ghting legend. he's was one of the best RAPPERS ever, not f!ghters. and murray has lots of history goin at dudes in the industry. redman too
 7 years ago '04        #69
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Jmoore334 said:
I Doubt He Whipped Pac's a.ss "Squared Up" Yeah But Downright Whipped Him I Don't Know About That

groupie love...I woulda smashed the s**t out of Tupac, he woulda been my b**ch in jail lol...dude had a skinny 14 years old teenager body cmon...regardless to his music...
 7 years ago '04        #70
space
space
space
 strahan2004 said:
groupie love...I woulda smashed the s**t out of Tupac, he woulda been my b**ch in jail lol...dude had a skinny 14 years old teenager body cmon...regardless to his music...
i've seen skinny n*ggas knock out big n*ggas before my friend
 7 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 eza said:
f**k keith he got robbed in south africa for his lap top dude is pus*y hes afraid to beat his d!ck i hate these wack n*ggaz coming out (fatjoe) telling stories about people who are no longer here to defend themselves

Like you would not get robbed in South Africa right ? ah ah ah
A friend of mine went there for a photoshoot, and the dude setting the lights been stabbed for a 5$ pair of shades...
 08-25-2010, 09:17 AM         #72
FSU05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz talk alot of s**t but after I'm gone
Cause they fear me in a physical form

Troublesome- 2Pac
 7 years ago '04        #73
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
 strahan2004 said:
groupie love...I woulda smashed the s**t out of Tupac...dude had a skinny 14 years old teenager body

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild homo. . .
 7 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
i've seen skinny n*ggas knock out big n*ggas before my friend
that's true, i've seen this many times too...it depends on who is the skinny guy, but also who is the "big" guy...anyway i was fooling around, but Pac was everything but a brawler gansta crazy a.ss mofo...
 7 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 abstractq said:
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild homo. . .
ok now i see it lol...
 7 years ago '04        #76
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
 Young Professa said:
exactly. that's why i don't see why n*ggas on here acting like pac was some street f!ghting legend. he's was one of the best RAPPERS ever, not f!ghters. and murray has lots of history goin at dudes in the industry. redman too
What u didnt know he was the reason they put one on street f!ghter, pac is a legend w/ the gloves

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #77
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol n*ggas gettin mad that murray prolly beat pac up.. you win..you lose some. nobody will ever know. but I heard they almost got into it but nothing happened. But n*ggas thought that high vocabulary using a.ss n*gga keith murray was some punk nerd n*gga. he was a wild n*gga, so him f!ghtin pac wouldn't surprise me.
 08-25-2010, 11:56 AM         #78
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Murray got hands, as well as an alcohol problem he busted
 7 years ago '04        #79
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:

Here's what really happened.

HHDX: On “U Ain’t No Gangsta” from your Intellectual Violence mixtape you say, “I really hung with Big, squared off with ‘Pac/Shook hands in the House of Blues before the s*it popped.” When you say you “squared off with ‘Pac” are you saying y’all fought?

Keith Murray: Well, squaring off means squaring off – f!ghting means f!ghting. What happened was we was in the House of Blues [and] Tupac came down there one night we was performing. Then his man, whoever his man [was], his bodyguard, whoever, was like, “Yo, my man wanna know if you talking about him in that song.” And I was like, “Who?” I just had said what up to ‘Pac, we spoke, and then [his man] said, “Pac.” I was like, “What? ‘Pac come here.” And [Tupac] said, “Nah, I ain’t steppin’ to y’all.” It was me, Redman, Erick, and all of us. And [Tupac] was saying, “Nah, I got shot five times. I don’t know who’s who.” ‘Cause I was on that record, [L.L. Cool J’s] “I Shot Ya.” So he thought n*ggas was all going at him. So we had a little moment, and then we shook hands in the House of Blues before the s*it popped. God bless the dead. I love Tupac.

/thread
 7 years ago '05        #80
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
it's obvious dude was drunk as hell & why even bring up Pac 14 years after he died, do he have an album or mixtape coming out? Probably trying to get people to talk about him
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy