most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,737 | Props total: 8924 8924
all he said was he squared off/up wit him. never said they actually fought if they did, no1 knows the outcome except for murry and pac, and one is dead so it's one story against nothing
 7 years ago '07        #22
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
 7 years ago '06        #23
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18993 18993
Its a well known fact that he snuffed Prodigy (allegedly in front of a cop according to P) but these are some new developments....

Pac has gotten into a grip of f!ghts in his day, but I don't remember him ever boxing w/ Keith tho...never heard about the Dame Dash incident either....Keith isn't really the type to tell tall tales tho...could be very true...both of em'...
 7 years ago '05        #24
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,390 | Props total: 697 697
Didn't Murray get smashed on up in New Britain, Connecticut?
 7 years ago '04        #25
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
Man n*ggas be d!ckriding Pac so f**kin much! Pac wasnt that damn tough... he came downtown Newark in like 91'-92' and tried to flip over a vendor's cart/stand and stomp the bootleg tapes they had of his... and he got his own a.ss stomped the f**k out by that vendor. Ask any downtown Newark, NJ street peddler who was downtown in the early 90's and they'll tell u.
 7 years ago '05        #26
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,390 | Props total: 697 697
 castro13 said:
pac shoots police officers.

goat
This is what community college gets you folks...
 08-24-2010, 02:28 AM         #27
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
Man n*ggas be d!ckriding Pac so f**kin much! Pac wasnt that damn tough... he came downtown Newark in like 91'-92' and tried to flip over a vendor's cart/stand and stomp the bootleg tapes they had of his... and he got his own a.ss stomped the f**k out by that vendor. Ask any downtown Newark, NJ street peddler who was downtown in the early 90's and they'll tell u.
:rof l:
 7 years ago '07        #28
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
@ him calling worldstar "webstar"
 7 years ago '10        #29
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
Why is it so hard to believe Pac could get his wig rocked?? If 50 could get his brolic a.ss beat up and knifed up, what makes Pac untouchable.

I tell u when a celebrity dies the n*ggas attributes go through the roof
 7 years ago '04        #30
damjr87 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 7 7
Approach n*ggaz on the physical level.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
fredro star from onyx talks about this on his youtube videos....peep it out
 7 years ago '10        #32
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I don't think anyone thinks it's unbelievable the n*gga could get rocked, but I find it funny how n*ggas are quick to believe a story that comes out 14 years after he died. Do you really think that if he got his a.ss whipped, you would JUST be hearing about it now, especially with no diss tracks?
n*ggas today make diss tracks off twitter posts, it was a different era then, beefs were more behind the scenes. But i don't see why people like Pac would never get rocked by Murray

n*ggas turned Pac into larry hoover after he died, he suddenly became the realest gangsta of all time, honestly if pac would have came out in 2003 he would have been exposed by now prolly by some n*ggas on BX
 7 years ago '04        #33
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
n*ggas act like murray is a slouch or something yall remember them 3 years he did for smashing on ole boy with the barstool.... the story has been backed up not just from murray but fredro starr as well.
 7 years ago '05        #34
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,206 | Props total: 11808 11808
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:

Here's what really happened.

HHDX: On “U Ain’t No Gangsta” from your Intellectual Violence mixtape you say, “I really hung with Big, squared off with ‘Pac/Shook hands in the House of Blues before the s*it popped.” When you say you “squared off with ‘Pac” are you saying y’all fought?

Keith Murray: Well, squaring off means squaring off – f!ghting means f!ghting. What happened was we was in the House of Blues [and] Tupac came down there one night we was performing. Then his man, whoever his man [was], his bodyguard, whoever, was like, “Yo, my man wanna know if you talking about him in that song.” And I was like, “Who?” I just had said what up to ‘Pac, we spoke, and then [his man] said, “Pac.” I was like, “What? ‘Pac come here.” And [Tupac] said, “Nah, I ain’t steppin’ to y’all.” It was me, Redman, Erick, and all of us. And [Tupac] was saying, “Nah, I got shot five times. I don’t know who’s who.” ‘Cause I was on that record, [L.L. Cool J’s] “I Shot Ya.” So he thought n*ggas was all going at him. So we had a little moment, and then we shook hands in the House of Blues before the s*it popped. God bless the dead. I love Tupac.
And there u have it.
 7 years ago '04        #35
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Do you really think that if he got his a.ss whipped, you would JUST be hearing about it now, especially with no diss tracks?
That's the problem. Pac got all you kids thinking that's how s**t goes down. Real n*ggaz don't make diss tracks about street s**t. Diss tracks are about "rap". When it comes to real s**t, you handle that in the streets. Keith Murray is a real a.ss n*gga from a real crew "L.O.D.". Pac didn't come from the same background as Keith or other street n*ggaz in the game. I'm not saying Pac wasn't a real dude, he just wasn't a street dude. He didn't come from the gangsta/street/hustlin/thuggin/bangin type background. He just made music that appealed to those types, so they accepted and grew to love him.

Most of the people on here who refuse to believe Pac was anything less than John Gotti himself, weren't even listening to rap when Pac was out. All they know is the stories they've heard about how he had everybody shook. That was far from the truth. People were affraid of Suge and death Row, not Pac. Most people Pac dissed were confused b/c they never knew Pac and had no idea why he dissed them.

As for Murray, he didn't wait 14 yrs, someone asked him about it and he answered the question. Real dudes don't run around telling people all their dirt for entertainment. I remember Redman was talking about this over a decade ago. He didn't elaborate too much, he just said Pac and them tried to run up on him and his man and he wasn't having it.
 7 years ago '05        #36
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
pac wasnt a tough dude, why would this be surprising

*waits for stans to say pac shot some undercovers*

he was still a ballerina dancing pus*y at heart
 7 years ago '09        #37
Johnell 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 575 575
You young n*ggas are dumb! Just cause a n*gga had an s-curl he soft or cause a n*gga went to B-more school of arts he gay. Stfu already! If they were in the House of Blues then you know Suge had Goons all over that place Redman and Keith would have been like Biggie....DOA! Thats real talk! If Pac had beef with them do you think Redman would have been on the All Eyes On Me album? You n*ggas need to do your research. Pac was schooled by n*ggas that go way harder than any street n*gga. The n*ggas he was under went against the Government. That n*gga Momma go harder than your whole block. Afeni had how many felonies and won! Real crimes and got off, not petty a.ss rock selling and getting ten years. Her click got put under the prison, with no outlet to society they families have no clue where they are cause the Government see them as a threat. They kept it real why you b**ch a.ss n*ggas is snitchin. Pac never said he was a G he said he was real. He never said his raps were his actions, he said he makes songs to be the voice of the voiceless, to show what White America was sweeping under the rug. He went at Clinton, Bush, Quayle, Dole he was not a G he was a revolutionist thats why he's dead. He wanted Black people to have the same positions as all other races in society.
 7 years ago '07        #38
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i'm not saying it's hard to believe or nothing but he seem like one of those talkative bums/crackheads ...keith was a dope cat too
 7 years ago '04        #39
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,835 | Props total: 252 252
 Jmoore334 said:
I Doubt He Whipped Pac's a.ss "Squared Up" Yeah But Downright Whipped Him I Don't Know About That
typical pac nut ryder
 7 years ago '04        #40
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You right, it's only taken him 14 years after his death to speak on it.
meaning it didn't happen i would gladly say i whoop a n*gga while he was still living
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy