Eminem's 2 Mansions [Best Panoramic View] *Plus,Eminem's Mansion Using Microsoft Virtual Earth

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2010, 11:29 AM         #61
Bo HeMyth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm personally not hating on Baby because like you said, you can't take it with you. I am just explaining what I believe is the difference and why Em is not hated on for buying a mansion. There is a big difference between homes and cars as far as purchases go. You don't see Em flaunting his paper. That's what the difference is. It's all about public perception.
 7 years ago '05        #62
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
nice cribs
 7 years ago '09        #63
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Disagree. Baby spends his money like that because a) he earned it and b) you can't take the s**t with you. Most people hate and try to disguise it under 'kids are starving and he's buying this bulls**t' when in reality, Baby and Cash Money as a whole does ALOT for poor communities, especially during the holidays. I never hear of Em doing things like that (not saying he doesn't), but n*ggas is just jealous, plain and simple.
He does do that kinda stuff with the Marshall Mathers Foundation

Thats not the problem with what Birdman is doing either way, i dont care if Birdman doesnt give a red cent to charity and spends $100 mil a week(no point saving for you`re coffin)its the fact he is acting like a great lad on the internet thats the issue.

I can understand if he was on Cribs showing off everything in one go but its got to a stage he is releasing a video everytime he buys something

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 08-24-2010 at 12:33 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #64
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 23791 23791
 Ace Tu said:
 08-24-2010, 02:01 PM         #65
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i personally dont know eminem but i feel bad because i know he doesnt wanna be famous.. he just loves doing music.

i know he a private dude, and now both his homes are all over the net..thats f**ked up... especially the brown one, theres no gates, no nothing..anyone can jus run up on him now.. knocken on doors.. asken for authographs.. u never know man.......that s**t not cool at all.. atleast the other crib is gated... the brown crib is right there OPENLY to the public
 08-24-2010, 02:46 PM         #66
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs buys $10 million mansion in New Jersey

Hip-hop music mogul P. Diddy recently purchased a 21-room mansion in Alpine, NJ, for reportedly more than $10 million.

The 17,000-square-foot Bergen County mansion is set on 3.5 secluded acres with a gated, tree-lined driveway that winds to a circular courtyard.

An all-brick colonial home, it features three bedroom suites with sitting rooms, five additional bedrooms with private baths and a six-car garage. It also has an outdoor pool with a waterfall and separate spa; a full gym with sauna; a movie theater; tennis, racquetball and basketball courts; a wine cellar and a bar with a 700-gallon aquarium.

P. Diddy bought the house from entrepreneur-financier Mark Arzoomanian, who purchased the home in 1999 for $4 million.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

-------------------------------------------------------

In November of 2003, Combs plunked down $14.5 Million for a home on Miami Beach's exclusive Star Island. This two-story home which was previously owned by famed music industry mogul Tommy Mottolla, offers nine bedrooms, twelve bathrooms, a swimming pool, boat dock, and over 19,500 square feet.

[pic - click to view]

diddy's mansion in Alpine is on sale. my parents live literally on the street across from him lol
 7 years ago '10        #67
justinburgandy 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
A lot of cats made most of their money in the beginning and was smart enough to flip it and invest and they were able to capitalize way before the recession. Thats why a lot of people say they spending old money....cuz they are. Motivation to get it in
 7 years ago '10        #68
KINGNEEF 
space
space
$5 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

THA f**kS HIS FERRARI DOIN PARKED HALF WAY IN THA BUSHES THO?
 7 years ago '07        #69
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
 pr03583 said:
i personally dont know eminem but i feel bad because i know he doesnt wanna be famous.. he just loves doing music.

i know he a private dude, and now both his homes are all over the net..thats f**ked up... especially the brown one, theres no gates, no nothing..anyone can jus run up on him now.. knocken on doors.. asken for authographs.. u never know man.......that s**t not cool at all.. atleast the other crib is gated... the brown crib is right there OPENLY to the public
you really believe that there is no bodyguards who would knock ya a.ss out as soon as you start approaching ?
 7 years ago '04        #70
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 1037 1037
Why yall acting shocked that Em has 2 mansions in Michigan? What you think this guy gonna go hollywood and leave his home state?

The dude aint Jabron Lames, he is warren, Michigan or Mr Michigan if you want to say.
 7 years ago '05        #71
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #72
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
good s**t my boy livin large I know if I lived near that thing I would go there every day
 7 years ago '08        #73
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
Eminem is the definition of real
 08-24-2010, 08:11 PM         #74
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
29 ROOMS, That's not a mansion, that's a CASTLE :dancingcool:

Eminem's pimpin FOR REAL
 7 years ago '08        #75
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 twt88 said:
29 ROOMS, That's not a mansion, that's a CASTLE :dancingcool:

Eminem's pimpin FOR REAL
9 of those rooms are bathrooms if i'm not mistaken
 08-24-2010, 08:44 PM         #76
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
9 of those rooms are bathrooms if i'm not mistaken
CASTLE STATUS :dancingcool:

Straight pimpin.

7 years ago '08        #77
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 twt88 said:
CASTLE STATUS :dancingcool:

Straight pimpin.

No one needs a house that big when you only living with 2 other kids if I'm not mistaken...
 08-24-2010, 09:16 PM         #78
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
No one needs a house that big when you only living with 2 other kids if I'm not mistaken...
That's CASTLE STATUS :dancingcool:

Straight Pimpin. :dancingcool:

Don't hate the players, hate the game.
 7 years ago '08        #79
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 twt88 said:
That's CASTLE STATUS :dancingcool:

Straight Pimpin. :dancingcool:

Don't hate the players, hate the game.
You bugging.. This has nothing to do with you and yet you're acting like it's yours
 08-24-2010, 09:46 PM         #80
Rich-Young 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
why he so despressed for........n*gga could stop making music today and live off what he made in peace
money cant by happiness fool
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago