Eminem's 2 Mansions [Best Panoramic View] *Plus,Eminem's Mansion Using Microsoft Virtual Earth

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 youngvito18 said:
why he so despressed for........n*gga could stop making music today and live off what he made in peace
money don't equal happiness, foo.

look up "michael jackson."
 7 years ago '10        #42
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 2D.... said:
its ok.
pics of your mansion or shut the f**k up :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #43
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2039 2039
A tennis court?
 7 years ago '04        #44
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So no one's hating on Em having two mansions, yet hate on Baby when he drops money on jewelry and cars? I'm not surprised...
Well 1 a car depreciates over time, and 2, who the f**k wears jewelry now day? You aint selling that s**t when your like, damn i aint wore this piece in 3 years, guess maybe ill sell it for 90% less then i paid for it.
 7 years ago '05        #45
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Bro, the housing market ain't great to be having TWO mansions. Those mansions are probably worth at least 25% less than what he paid for them.
I agree.

He can afford them though.
 08-24-2010, 12:15 AM         #46
ComplicatedMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he lives in the brown house. his kids go to that school district. the kmart house was more to make people think he lives there. im from the neighborhood behind the brown house. em always be around there in his benz cl55.
 7 years ago '04        #47
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So no one's hating on Em having two mansions, yet hate on Baby when he drops money on jewelry and cars? I'm not surprised...

Shut your corny a.ss up.

Its one thing to buy a mansion for you and your family if you are successful or talented and other is to buy a diamond watch thats worth $1.5 million and just floss around with it like "Money ain't a thing beele-dat n*gga... Only me and Elton John got this and you n*ggas can't even afford the Outer Bezel"

Did you ever see or hear Eminem put his crib on tv and say my garage is so big it can fit 130 ethiopian kids.
 08-24-2010, 12:45 AM         #48
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t looks too nice
 7 years ago '06        #49
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
you spend all day lookin up celeb houses?
 7 years ago '09        #50
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
serious cribs
 7 years ago '05        #51
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 daffysm said:
you spend all day lookin up celeb houses?
Have 3 Days Off Of Work.
 7 years ago '06        #52
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 Nycryda said:
check google maps.... I wanna know wat the dude down the street does... hes s**ttin on ems house and lake
:wow:

yeah that n*gga s**ttin on ems n diddys houses
 7 years ago '07        #53
Gortexmethod 
space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
looks better than 50s
 7 years ago '09        #54
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
stalker type s**t right there.
 7 years ago '09        #55
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Supa Mario 910 said:
How do we know he has 2 mansions? did he brag about it or record himself with them?

Someone could have 20 mansions for all i care as long as they dont flaunt them like some idiot over the internet every week for no apparent reason.Its not the fact the clown Birdman is spending the money its the fact he is acting like a d!ck
 08-24-2010, 10:47 AM         #56
Bo HeMyth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bro, the housing market ain't great to be having TWO mansions. Those mansions are probably worth at least 25% less than what he paid for them.
Actually homes are a good investment. With the housing market down the last couple years, he bought them cheaper. If he sits on them for a while, which I'm sure that's the intention, the market will eventually turn around and they will be worth a lot more. Now, Baby buying a $2 million car is an example of a dumb maf*cka spendin' money to show off the fact that he has it. But the world should have known that dude was a dumb maf*cka the first time they saw the pic of him with that stupid @ss tattoo on the top of his head... C'mon Son! You know that is some fruit loop @ss bullsh!t.
 7 years ago '07        #57
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
all that off rap money... DAMN
 7 years ago '09        #58
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Bo HeMyth said:
But the world should have known that dude was a dumb maf*cka the first time they saw the pic of him with that stupid @ss tattoo on the top of his head
I think the moment anyone heard him speak they would of known that,the tattoo is fairly recent
 7 years ago '04        #59
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Hey maybe right, i doubt its 25% less tho, but who knows if he bought these off people that couldnt afford it and got it 25% less? Plus the housing market is gonna go up, if not up already, matters where you live.

We will never know, but we do know baby buys plat teeth, million dollar watches, and rings, chains and so forth, that has no value to any1 but the holder, cuz no1 is buying a f**king chain that says birdman on it but him
 08-24-2010, 11:14 AM         #60
Bo HeMyth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fundamentals of the housing market, or the residual value of what Baby buys isn't what i'm questioning, it's the hate that one receives and not the other.
The hate is because Baby is buying things to simply show off the fact that he has a lot of money. You buy a home so your enjoy your personal everyday surroundings. Its not like Em is filming "Cribs" and bragging about his mansions. We only know about them because some stalker took arial photos and they were posted on here. Baby buys a new car and calls XXL to come take pictures of it. Or he does an interview talking about Wayne is the best in the world and buys 3 new chains for the photo shoot. That's where the hate comes from.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago