Quarterback With The Best Swagger

most viewed right now
 160
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
25 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
do you


EVER


have a thread that doesnt set up you bringing up your ringless QB

dude JUST got his first playoff win


everyone homers on this site man but....god damn dude


lay off his d!ck just a LIL..its gettn a lil suspect
 7 years ago '04        #102
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Gmengfx said:
do you


EVER


have a thread that doesnt set up you bringing up your ringless QB


everyone homers on this site man but....god damn dude


lay off his d!ck just a LIL..its gettn a lil suspect
oh no! he doesn't have a ring, let's never bring up a qb in ANY conversation unless they have won a superbowl, there's no such thing as a good qb without a ring
 7 years ago '08        #103
Gmengfx 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$12,779 | Props total: 1613 1613
 finishim said:
oh no! he doesn't have a ring, let's never bring up a qb in ANY conversation unless they have won a superbowl, there's no such thing as a good qb without a ring
YOU CAN BRING HIM UP

but not in every god damn category..

and ...your taking it to far..you say..ohh he doesnt have a ring


HOMIE

he just got his FIRST playoff win..lmao..slow down

can he get a ring this year...yes..can he get up to GOAT status..ya maybe

but untill then..slow down...hes not 1. in every category be real

im a ben homer to but i know my limits..i know hes not the greatest thing to ever walk on turf and he alone has more to show then ur dude


Last edited by Gmengfx; 01-12-2011 at 08:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #104
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
Rodgers. The Belt.
 7 years ago '04        #105
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414

[pic - click to view]



/Thread
 7 years ago '04        #106
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Gmengfx said:
YOU CAN BRING HIM UP

but not in every god damn category..

and ...your taking it to far..you say..ohh he doesnt have a ring


HOMIE

he just got his FIRST playoff win..lmao..slow down

can he get a ring this year...yes..can he get up to GOAT status..ya maybe

but untill then..slow down...hes not 1. in every category be real

im a ben homer to but i know my limits..i know hes not the greatest thing to ever walk on turf and he alone has more to show then ur dude
idk why u take this so serious, how can you not tell this is all jokes, cmon mannnn
 7 years ago '04        #107
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$572 | Props total: 402 402

[video - click to view]


was disappointed when he said hes maturing and wont be doing things like this any more
 01-12-2011, 09:27 PM         #108
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brett favre had that gun slinga swagga
 7 years ago '08        #109
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 1497 1497
My n*gga Brady had this but only a few of y'all mentionned the king of swag who is now teamless SMH


In College this n*gga already had them diamonds shinin
[pic - click to view]



Homie made an appearance @ LSU wit the Designer shades,chain hangin & a knitted Coogie Hoodie
[pic - click to view]



Oh It's sunday? I bet you i can make more at the casino
[pic - click to view]



Ayo,I never flew commercial that's why i got the Jet on standby, WHy a mink? because I can
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #110
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,499 | Props total: 2971 2971
^^^^^
 7 years ago '07        #111
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 regularjoe said:

[pic - click to view]



/Thread
and its easily JR or AR.


Last edited by TH35; 01-12-2011 at 11:49 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #112
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,226 | Props total: 2220 2220
 Pistol Peter said:
how did i know that were gonna say a few names to blend it in and slide aaron rodgers in there somehow some way
i woulda done the same
 01-13-2011, 12:10 AM         #113
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #114
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,061 | Props total: 4806 4806
 klew said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #115
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
Its Arod yall.. he be doin them fistpumps while jumpin and s**t, doing the belt taunt, talking s**t to other players, and he backs the swag up by making CRAZY a.ss throws

Its a toss up between him, Tom Brady, and Philip Rivers
 7 years ago '05        #116
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,052 | Props total: 28855 28855
 CarmeloStarks said:
My n*gga Brady had this but only a few of y'all mentionned the king of swag who is now teamless SMH


In College this n*gga already had them diamonds shinin
[pic - click to view]



Homie made an appearance @ LSU wit the Designer shades,chain hangin & a knitted Coogie Hoodie
[pic - click to view]



Oh It's sunday? I bet you i can make more at the casino
[pic - click to view]



Ayo,I never flew commercial that's why i got the Jet on standby, WHy a mink? because I can
[pic - click to view]



.....Swwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggg
 7 years ago '07        #117
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 TheG1ftedOne said:
Its Arod yall.. he be doin them fistpumps while jumpin and s**t, doing the belt taunt, talking s**t to other players, and he backs the swag up by making CRAZY a.ss throws

Its a toss up between him, Tom Brady, and Philip Rivers
I think Brady is too humble, he just plays. Rivers is a good one. I really don't know who beats JR's dumbass though . Its Russell or Rodgers.
 7 years ago '04        #118
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,953 | Props total: 11943 11943
swag like tyrod taylor

he's college, i know i know... yet so swagged out.
 7 years ago '04        #119
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,367 | Props total: 15121 15121
 CutKidd21 said:
Pre-jail Vick

right now philip rivers

[video - click to view]


this my s**t right here

Pitbulls whats up!!! ITS YA BOY MICHAEL VICK!


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #120
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,810 | Props total: 13197 13197
Brady, Rivers, Brees, Rodgers, and Manning. Oh yeah of course Favre, especially off the field.




  51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 45 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Is this a real pawg?
27 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
52 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1327 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
#bigbreasttwitter
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
108 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Sarah Silverman is still torn over Louis C.K. misconduct claims: 'He's my brot..
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy