Diddy Denies Doing Former Artists Dirty

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-23-2010, 08:43 PM         #61
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes 100% right..no one forced these guys to sign these bs contracts..u gotta be about ur paper man..ask drake, ha
 7 years ago '06        #62
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
shyne n*gga
 08-23-2010, 08:49 PM         #63
ajeana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #64
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
you cant blame diddy, he's a smart man! these artist need to read that contract before they sign. they just look at the figure and are like hell yeah!
 7 years ago '05        #65
landlord151515 136 heat pts136
space
space
$2,494 | Props total: 2292 2292
take dat, take dat
 7 years ago '04        #66
DEscalade 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #67
repetition 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 Nathan Copeland said:

[pic - click to view]

I came to this thread strictly to see this gif!

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #68
AdoT22 
space
space
$172 | Props total: 7 7
 DJ Maximum said:
half of wat hes saying is right

it is a business if ur not making records selling any records than u will get dropped and forgot about.

but diddy is a sheisty n*gga tho but to an extent he is right

my dude i have been seeing ur sig......everywhere and i've been wanting to ask this for the longest time.........who is that chick
 7 years ago '04        #69
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
yo diddy came up on deez artists' but dont blame him. n*ggas see a contract with more money then they seen in they whole life and just sign contracts. like the LOX, they n*ggas was mad as hell at Diddy but how u gon be mad at him...get a good lawyer to read and advise you on the posi's and negatives of the contract.

i dont blame diddy at all for these artists who dont even do they own due dilly.
 7 years ago '04        #70
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
[QUOTE=javaughn1000;16765935]
[pic - click to view]

im looking at this foto like when did Baby from cash money sign with bad boy? lol
 7 years ago '10        #72
vglove 
space
space
space
$23 | Props total: 1 1
In the imortal words of Tom the Cat

DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-23-2010, 09:38 PM         #73
big mike 04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn n*gga get off da gas!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #74
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #75
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
I hope he really dont believe that. It is known that if you anit either Biggie or Diddy you only putting out 1 album so you better make a classic like Get Rich or Die Tryin or you are pretty much done on Bad Boy
 7 years ago '08        #76
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
f**k the bulls**t, it's about making money. Dude is a wolf but in the music game you gotta be a wolf or you're a sheep. Flat out.
 7 years ago '04        #77
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,105 | Props total: 892 892
I am one of the biggest Bad Fan from day one ; I saw artist coming in artist coming out. when Kain Cioffe left Bad Boy I talked with him he said he got 100 label that wanna sign him , 6 year later he still has no album or a record deal, so is it diddy Fault? same for 112 3 platinum album on Bad Boy when thye moved to Def Jam only gold album is that diddy Fault?

I can make a long list but it is what it is
 7 years ago '08        #78
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
 caboloon said:
I am one of the biggest Bad Fan from day one ; I saw artist coming in artist coming out. when Kain Cioffe left Bad Boy I talked with him he said he got 100 label that wanna sign him , 6 year later he still has no album or a record deal, so is it diddy Fault? same for 112 3 platinum album on Bad Boy when thye moved to Def Jam only gold album is that diddy Fault?

I can make a long list but it is what it is
Yeah but 112 even said that themselves on that album (all that stuff wasnt theirs), they also put diddy on blast too. I understand its a k!ll or be k!lled buiness, but damn there are alot of artists out there that suck and they put out album after album. Dude needs to get off his high horse and stop acting like the arrogant a**hole he his and help people and not hurt them.

I mean damn the only one he didnt get was Jezzy and thats because he had another deal with Def Jam, but when was the last time you heard from Boyz n Da Hood lol
 08-23-2010, 11:42 PM         #79
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously, on the real.......4 real 4 real PUFFY IS THE DON KING OF HIP HOP. it is what it is.
 7 years ago '07        #80
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,447 | Props total: 14842 14842
homey broke diddy down to the point right here imo

props on this post

M.C.daHUSTLA said:

Believe it or not they get what they sign for, education is the actual key to success. He don't owe nobody s**t,
not The Lox or Mase they were all trying to get out of his contractual strong hold. Basically trying to get their publishing rights back, but the question is why you sign them away in the first place. I neva really looked at styles p or jadakiss the same when I heard them beg for their publishing rights back on the radio men don't beg or put themselves in situations where they have to. That day I found out who the real gangsta was and that's how I know I'm gone have my way in this world. Cause I know how to recognize the real G'z and they recognize me too. You a gangsta right that's what you rap about well this what gangstaz do and going to the radio for what they believe is owed to them is not what they do. Shout to Diddy and all the real n*ggaz getting they money outta fake gangta with a good flows a.ss, while he has white party's in the Hampton like a g supposed to. One thing I notice about Diddy the n*ggaz thats in the background his real homies ain't went nowhere u know Harvey and them, only the artist leave. But you know hoes come and go, a g gone be here though. A real n*gga feel me. M.Carter
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago