Birdman Flossin His New 1.5 Million Dollar Watch; Only 2 In The World

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2097 2097
 deziking said:
with 1.5million you can feed a lot of homeless people or starving people. good job.
What's your income? With $20 a week you could feed a lot of homeless or starving ppl. Good job.
 7 years ago '07        #82
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Now you do. I hate black pepper,i hate black keys on a piano etc but most of all i hate that black a.ss Wesley Snipes
do you also hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips?
 7 years ago '04        #83
quamir14 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
Lmao, Birdman 1.5 watch and it didnt jump on your wrist by itself... Had a lot of trouble trying to put that on... Did anyone see, anywhere on the watch that actually told time??? He just needed to buy a bracelet. 1.5 and when he wants to look at the time, he gonna grab his cell phone, like most of us.
 7 years ago '07        #84
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 Marvin Hagler said:
mayne why the fucck is n*ggas mad at a hardworkin businessman enjoyin the fruits of his labor??? salty mothafucckas

i hope the n*gga buy the Eiffel Tower next and cover that entire biitch in diamonds to git yall extra Lawry's

n*ggas mad at stunna
 08-23-2010, 04:09 PM         #85
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
for a guy who's conversations begin and end about money i sure don't remember hearing about him giving any during hurricane katrina. matter fact i never hear this n*ggas name donating s**t ever under any circumstances
say blood, you ever heard of the Johnny and Gladys Williams foundation ? its B & Slim's charity, since 2000, we done donated over $5 Million in food, clothing, money, and also providid hundreds of people in New Orleans with a place to live, FOR FREE, donated to youth soccer and football clubs, opened an after school club in New Orleans and in Atlanta.

puffy and all them going on the news donating money during katrina and haiti, yeah its good that they did that, but all that s**t a publicity stunt woah, we ain't forgot where we come from, and give back to the hood DAILY, u need to do some reasearch blood, all that money they be donating to the red cross half that s**t dont even go to the people it go to the government to cover THEY end of recoverey and s**t if we gonna give back we gonna go to the hood ourself and make sure that people eating. 100
 7 years ago '07        #86
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
This thread is comedy Lmao
 7 years ago '10        #87
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
 CashMoneyVamp said:
say blood, you ever heard of the Johnny and Gladys Williams foundation ? its B & Slim's charity, since 2000, we done donated over $5 Million in food, clothing, money, and also providid hundreds of people in New Orleans with a place to live, FOR FREE, donated to youth soccer and football clubs, opened an after school club in New Orleans and in Atlanta.

puffy and all them going on the news donating money during katrina and haiti, yeah its good that they did that, but all that s**t a publicity stunt woah, we ain't forgot where we come from, and give back to the hood DAILY, u need to do some reasearch blood, all that money they be donating to the red cross half that s**t dont even go to the people it go to the government to cover THEY end of recoverey and s**t if we gonna give back we gonna go to the hood ourself and make sure that people eating. 100
i hope that s**t is true cause if it is the people need to know about it. the media got that n*gga looking stupid as f**k. i aint never seen bill gates on tv braggin and showing off his possessions. if this is true it's a very well kept secret
 08-23-2010, 04:24 PM         #88
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats serioussssss, they bout money for real over there
 7 years ago '04        #89
zcribe 2 heat pts
space
space
$537 | Props total: 76 76
 DJ Maximum said:
n*gga paid 1.5 million for a watch... you know ur dumb as s**t...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #90
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 CashMoneyVamp said:
We? Blood? n*gga You Aint Baby Or Slim,Shut The f**k Up.

This Like The 3rd Cash Money Account On Here.
 7 years ago '06        #91
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,418 | Props total: 2606 2606
 CashMoneyVamp said:

Does Baby think he can buy his way into heaven?

Theirs more important things in life than "stunting".
 7 years ago '09        #92
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
does that thing even tell time? wtf
 7 years ago '08        #93
EddieDaDon 
space
space
$481 | Props total: 11 11
 Badnewz100 said:
He wearin Bangladesh Money on his wrist.
man who is that in ur avy bro? damn!
 7 years ago '05        #94
ddot 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
And Haiti children are still starving nig! WTF! I mean it's coo 2 stunt but dam help a little child come up on some clean water,clothes & fresh food!
 08-23-2010, 04:49 PM         #95
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
We? Blood? n*gga You Aint Baby Or Slim,Shut The f**k Up.

This Like The 3rd Cash Money Account On Here.
cash money family luv keep it 100
 7 years ago '09        #96
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 RJ96 said:
do you also hate Whoopi Goldberg's lips?
Definitely but Wesley Snipes black a.ss is the worst of the worst
 08-23-2010, 04:57 PM         #97
ajeana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-23-2010, 05:06 PM         #98
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was that rented to him? Cause i wouldnt pay 1.5mill for no s**tty a.ss watch like that. I mean its his money and he can spend it anyway he wants, but seriously.....that s**t fugly.
 08-23-2010, 05:16 PM         #100
T Bonics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga is MC Hammer bound...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy