Birdman Flossin His New 1.5 Million Dollar Watch; Only 2 In The World

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
im telling you n*ggas, he spending that thank me later first week numbers lol..
 7 years ago '08        #42
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 persuazion said:
looks like middle of the mall s**t.....ugly as hell, and no Im not hating. Even if I was rich as f**k I still wouldnt rock no s**t like that....
this...
 08-23-2010, 01:51 PM         #43
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Birdman will never go broke, he knows millionaires. He could lose everything tomorrow and have more than you by the end of the week.
 7 years ago '04        #44
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
2.1 million on a VEHICLE is understandable if you're wealthy, but 1.5M on a WATCH? That's OD. Even if you're worth 9 figures, 1.5 million on a timepiece is just senseless, doesn't matter what kind it is. And the craziest/funniest thing is that he'll probably wear it 2 times at the very most.

And Birdman wants it in red, so that's gonna probably put him close to an even 2M on a watch... the same amount he paid for the Bugatti. Unless that watch goes 170+MPH, it makes no sense to me.

In all honesty though, that's just a gaudy a.ss watch. I know of timepieces in the thousands that look 100 times nicer than that joint.
 7 years ago '08        #45
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425
@ the barber lookin like "What the f**k this n*gga got on his head??"
 7 years ago '04        #46
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
Damn I paid $185 for my watch and I think it looks ten times better then that one... but f**k Birdman is where I would love to be... gotta respect his hustle

[pic - click to view]

08-23-2010, 02:03 PM         #47
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignorant a.ss n*ggas talkin s**t on here luv, y'all gotta understand, that Baby is a STUNNA, he always been about setting trends and having s**t that NOBODY else got, yeah that watch is WORTH 1.5 mill, but he only paid 900k, every other comment be like "that's waynes money, that's drakes money, etc etc" f**ks use your head, he the CEO, no matter who it is he get 20 percent off the top REGARDLESS. CEO money is way bigger than artist, president, vice president money he on a whole other level blood
 7 years ago '04        #48
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
my watch is my cell phone
 7 years ago '09        #49
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
I wish he showed this watch off on the Westwood show.....Westwood s**ts himself when Birdman shows his stuff lol
 08-23-2010, 02:05 PM         #50
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i dont buy into this...

like chris rock said, theres a difference b/w being rich and wealthy... birdman is rich... jay-z is wealthy... i think that jay-z has his money invested in so many directions that are kicking back $$$ and dividends that he can just buy a car occasionally and vacation and NEVER GO BROKE..

if birdman loses wayne, Cash money records will seriously hurt his pockets
don't believe yourself cousin, we got money stashed everywhere, CASH, if B hit zero in the bank he take a flight to the N.O and bounce back with 20 mill by the end of the week, its deeper than rap blood
 08-23-2010, 02:05 PM         #51
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 un1t27 said:
Smh this f**kin devil worshipping a.ss n*gga..
"n*ggas can't do nothin with me, they put the devil on me"
 7 years ago '09        #52
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 725 725
 08-23-2010, 02:15 PM         #53
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
with 1.5million you can feed a lot of homeless people or starving people. good job.
n*gga could have went back to the s**tty a.ss neighborhood that he grew up in and helped s**t out. Give money to local churches and give money to the kids and s**t but instead he want to be on some n*gga s**t. shoulda never gave these stupid n*ggas money
 7 years ago '04        #54
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
"a fool and his money are soon parted"
 08-23-2010, 02:35 PM         #55
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
n*gga could have went back to the s**tty a.ss neighborhood that he grew up in and helped s**t out. Give money to local churches and give money to the kids and s**t but instead he want to be on some n*gga s**t. shoulda never gave these stupid n*ggas money
do your research luv, Stunna owned parts of the magnolia project and let people live there for free
 08-23-2010, 02:37 PM         #56
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHEW Birdman going through his money like water..But it's kind of dumb he flossin like that knowing he owes alot of ppl.. This is hardcore evidence in court . It's always good to be discrete with your spending when you know mofo after you already..

He better enjoy it while it last.
 7 years ago '04        #57
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 deziking said:
with 1.5million you can feed a lot of homeless people or starving people. good job.
^^^This..
 7 years ago '06        #58
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
So Elton John gets a pass just because he's not flashing it on the internet?

See I think a lot of yall got it twisted. There are a lot of wealthy people who spend more on less. Yeah Birdman has gone a lil overboard by broadcasting his s**t but lets not s**t on him and neglect the other 1 percenters out there.

Obviously he got it to spend and somebody who ain't never had it can't comment on what he or she would do if he or she did so go to sleep.
 7 years ago '05        #59
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
dumb ni*gger
 7 years ago '04        #60
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 CashMoneyVamp said:
ignorant a.ss n*ggas talkin s**t on here luv, y'all gotta understand, that Baby is a STUNNA, he always been about setting trends and having s**t that NOBODY else got, yeah that watch is WORTH 1.5 mill, but he only paid 900k, every other comment be like "that's waynes money, that's drakes money, etc etc" f**ks use your head, he the CEO, no matter who it is he get 20 percent off the top REGARDLESS. CEO money is way bigger than artist, president, vice president money he on a whole other level blood
900K on a timepiece isn't any better. I don't wish anything bad on Birdman nor do I wish he goes broke cause he's contributed a bit into hip hop (believe it or not). I'm speaking from a 'common sense' point of view -- even if Birdman had 100 billion, buying that watch is a waste of money.

Honestly, from all y'all "haters" and "bitter broke n*ggas" and everyone else who's not a millionaire in this thread... do y'all think that watch looks nice? I mean if you're going to spend 1M or whatever on a watch, shouldn't it look nice at the very least?

And that's not to say Birdman doesn't contribute to the hood and the lower classes (cause I'm certain he donates a lot), it's just really a waste of money no matter how you look at it. That's 900K-1.5M that could've been sitting in his account for a little longer, or make a pimp decision and buy 3 much better looking watches for a fraction of the price.

I'm all for having fun with my hard earned money and going out and doing wild sh!t once in a while, but this is a bit too much in my opinion.

Bottom line, I don't see why being rich/wealthy warrants wasting money. Then again, I'm Jewish... what do I know?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy