Ricky Rozay Brought Out Big Meech's Mom In Detroit

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 1107 1107
So when you watch movies like the Expendables, are you mad that Sly Stallone has never k!lled anyone forreal?

Hip-hop is entertainment. When a emcee says that the real Noreaga owes him 100 favors, obviously he's exaggerating. If you think the Jay-Z story "Friend or Foe" really happened, you need to stop taking music so seriously.

Personally, I think it's you dumb street dudes have haven't made it out the hood who expect a rapper to be "real".
 08-23-2010, 08:14 AM         #62
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
So when you watch movies like the Expendables, are you mad that Sly Stallone has never k!lled anyone forreal?

Hip-hop is entertainment. When a emcee says that the real Noreaga owes him 100 favors, obviously he's exaggerating. If you think the Jay-Z story "Friend or Foe" really happened, you need to stop taking music so seriously.

Personally, I think it's you dumb street dudes have haven't made it out the hood who expect a rapper to be "real".
sounds like another excuse for f**kery
 7 years ago '05        #63
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,912 | Props total: 6164 6164
 Ngajuana said:
I dunno...I'd be alright with Ross if he never lied about the C.O s**t...but you gotta be stupid to knowingly lie about something that you know for a fact there is photo proof of. He's just not believable anymore, at all. Can't take away from dude's talent, but I can not care about it

:disdain2:
WTF you think gangsta rap is actually real. How many rappers do you think out are real? n*gga you do know this is all entertainment right?

The n*ggaz out here that really living this gangsta s**t and raping about it are in the hood and ain't getting no real paper.
 08-23-2010, 08:23 AM         #64
tpowens2124  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross is smart as hell
 08-23-2010, 08:24 AM         #65
tpowens2124  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hamburger
 08-23-2010, 08:28 AM         #66
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
lmao @ people defending Ross fakeness. wow. and trying to make excuses for him lying about being a C.O. when he rhymes about being a coke dealer

jesus h....

ok, you like his music we get it, but the stanery and lies is f**king disgusting. yall just as fake as the rapper yall trying to support, were not buying it, trust me.

fake n*ggas gotta defend fake n*ggas i guess......

it tells a lot about a person's character when they support lies...
 7 years ago '04        #67
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 onlybuilt1906 said:

in his interviews is Sly Stallone saying that is life is 100% real and everything you see him do in a movie he has done in real life and that the truth is far more sinister?? Thats a dumb a.ss comparison.......Sly knows hes playing a role and acting in a movie...Ross doesnt know hes playing a role and acting in his drug king rap career.......an ex CO making street anthems.......wow.
 08-23-2010, 08:41 AM         #68
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

it tells a lot about a person's character when they support lies...
for real. they just like ross, making up s**t instead of admitting whats real, wanna make up cover stories and s**t. not everybody gonna go for the bulls**t. i had a 50 year old woman tell me ross was a fake, breaking the whole situation down, im like "daaaamn"

then you got these kids saying "BAWSE" like they got anything to offer to any conversation. f**kin clowns man.....

(skip the small dial over to 2:50)

theres your "BOSS" before he got a gimmick. n*gga probably shot this inbetween in C.O. shifts

In the words of jeezy.... "STOP PLAYIN WIT MEH"
 7 years ago '04        #69
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
I guess n*ggas still gotta point out that rick ross is a fraud to make themselves feel better about situations like this lol... smh get over it fools! this aint the first dude to come out with some dirt...
 7 years ago '10        #70
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Bring 50's son mother on stage that would get a "wow"

Bonus "Wow" if you can get his son too

Last edited by rdrake; 08-23-2010 at 09:28 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #71
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
He tried doing legit jobs before selling coke. Who CARES!!! Lots of people do this. You don't think CO and other people hustle on the side, or give it up to hustle? GTFO!

He got k!llers on payroll now though! I wouldn't mind if he took some out!

BAWSE!!!!!!!!
 08-23-2010, 10:17 AM         #72
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
He tried doing legit jobs before selling coke. Who CARES!!! Lots of people do this. You don't think CO and other people hustle on the side, or give it up to hustle? GTFO!

He got k!llers on payroll now though! I wouldn't mind if he took some out!

BAWSE!!!!!!!!
this n*gga.....

why he lie for then?? huh??

HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS TO THE b**chES!?!?! HUH!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #73
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1478 1478
I could care less what that n*gga do in his free time...dude make good music that's all i care about.

ROZZAY!
 7 years ago '05        #74
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 lookin$pac said:
sayin that u are god is more fraudulent than that sir
LOL yup you're right.... Ross still a fraud tho
 7 years ago '05        #75
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 persuazion said:
Everybody knows that rappers dont do EVERYTHING that they say in they rhymes but this dude was lying to himself and his fans when all that co s**t came out...... He talking about "thats just haterz that want to see me fail......thats def not me in the pic.....its been altered.....my life is 100% real" Dude kept on and on with all the lies....then finally admitted it talking about "the truth is fare more sinister" .......all this is off the mic and in personal interviews. Then its the fact that he was in law enforcement[yes a co is law enforcement] and was locking up the same type of dudes that he makes these anthems about.I really dont see how cats be sticking up for him so hard.....I mean he has the best ear for beats but his flow and his lyrics really aint about s**t. Ross with s**tty beats would move Fat Joe numbers.
 7 years ago '05        #76
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4709 4709
This n*gga tries to hard to maintain a facade we all know isnt real
 7 years ago '06        #77
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 FrostyNug24 said:
this sort of thing has to be real awkward for jeezy right about now

Why because Officer Ricky brought out Meech Mom? Just like dude said this n*gga is really doing anything that he can to get accepted. We can't help that your Fraudulent Officer Ross. It's just like that phrase they use about people who lie.

They lie and lie until they are drowning in lies and then nobody can believe them. The only thing they can do from then on is live a lie because they don't know who they are themselves.
 7 years ago '08        #78
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,491 | Props total: 17057 17057
 youngvito18 said:
This n*gga tries to hard to maintain a facade we all know isnt real

Gusto from CB4 is actually being done in real life and these brainless fools can't see it
 7 years ago '04        #79
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
 braided_uppimp said:
ethered?? how

NOBODY KNOWS WHO THE f**k THAT IS
u get ether'd u get ether
d it dont matter how popular the person ethering you is? wth u on cuz? u sound about stupid right now
 08-23-2010, 08:47 PM         #80
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love when people call rozah a fraud..would u rather him be a real k!ller? Would that make u buy his album? Stop coonin'....it's entertainment, relax
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy