Ricky Rozay Brought Out Big Meech's Mom In Detroit

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2010, 11:07 PM         #41
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is, most of ya'll is white and the only people worried about Ross street cred or even discrediting Ross, no one in my hood gives a f**k...Ross making dope music and like i said NOBODY GIVE A FLYING f**k
 7 years ago '09        #42
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825

[pic - click to view]

08-22-2010, 11:27 PM         #43
nycs12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross rapping is "aight", I never hate on the nxt man. Either I listen, dont listen, f**ks with them or dont f**k with them, no need to hate cuz the record/cd spins whetehr you post a full blog on how you hate them LOL. But Meech momz lost 2 sons for mad years (regardless of what the did, fact is fact) so Ross paying their momz (which he probably did, rather, should have done) is a good look cause they are gone for a minute and that being in the form of a donation to the household and grand kids is good s**t.
 08-22-2010, 11:40 PM         #44
Trini Grim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a big moment for the little beef Jeezy and Rick Ross has going on as far as that last Jeezy freestyle on B.M.F goes...
 7 years ago '09        #45
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
 flix02 said:
i guess this dude really aint goin away... got to just

[pic - click to view]

:applause: its ok these days to go to jail and be in pc, kiss anotha man, be a cop, and claim u a blood but get ur a.ss beat up all ova ya city.... so whose signing contracts....
 08-23-2010, 12:02 AM         #46
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The beard got these Bx n*ggas mad

UNH!!!! BAWSE!!
 08-23-2010, 12:24 AM         #47
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think I'm MILF Hunter...My Friend's Hot Mom...
 08-23-2010, 12:26 AM         #48
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this is word for word the truth..and that's f**kin' sad...
And you're taking the L for actually believing everything a gangsta rapper says. I already knew where Ross got his name from b4 it came hot to talk s**t about him for being a C.O

Ross doesn't have a real street persona that he creates in his music, but this is the f**king ENTERTAINMENT industry you're talking about. If Ross really did everything he raps about (moving alot of weight) the n*gga would've gotten caught up with the laws in a heartbeat.

s**t, this goes for damn near every gangsta rapper. Very FEW rappers try to live the s**t that they speak in they lyrics and look where it got them. Dead or in jail.

Last edited by GOD999; 08-23-2010 at 12:30 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #49
talkofny2k4 102 heat pts102
space
space
$6,613 | Props total: 7322 7322
 slimwillie said:
LOL wonder how much he paid her. this dude will get any1 to cosign him. ross u aint gangsta I dont care if Malcolm X's mom co signs yo fake a.ss
when this bulls**t stop...this cat ricky fraud is all over everything...but he cant even go gold...damn shame now turn up the new bun.....
 7 years ago '06        #50
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Fresh Whyte said:
*grabs gasoline and poors more on the fire*

Never Knew Ross Had Some Many Stans

"Don't 4get da gas can jealous stupid muthaphucka"-Bawse
 7 years ago '10        #51
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 Ngajuana said:
I dunno...I'd be alright with Ross if he never lied about the C.O s**t...but you gotta be stupid to knowingly lie about something that you know for a fact there is photo proof of. He's just not believable anymore, at all. Can't take away from dude's talent, but I can not care about it

:disdain2:
this.
 7 years ago '04        #52
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
damn.....its obviously a stunt to try and get him more cred...
 7 years ago '04        #53
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 X-NINE said:
And you're taking the L for actually believing everything a gangsta rapper says. I already knew where Ross got his name from b4 it came hot to talk s**t about him for being a C.O

Ross doesn't have a real street persona that he creates in his music, but this is the f**king ENTERTAINMENT industry you're talking about. If Ross really did everything he raps about (moving alot of weight) the n*gga would've gotten caught up with the laws in a heartbeat.

s**t, this goes for damn near every gangsta rapper. Very FEW rappers try to live the s**t that they speak in they lyrics and look where it got them. Dead or in jail.
Everybody knows that rappers dont do EVERYTHING that they say in they rhymes but this dude was lying to himself and his fans when all that co s**t came out...... He talking about "thats just haterz that want to see me fail......thats def not me in the pic.....its been altered.....my life is 100% real" Dude kept on and on with all the lies....then finally admitted it talking about "the truth is fare more sinister" .......all this is off the mic and in personal interviews. Then its the fact that he was in law enforcement[yes a co is law enforcement] and was locking up the same type of dudes that he makes these anthems about.I really dont see how cats be sticking up for him so hard.....I mean he has the best ear for beats but his flow and his lyrics really aint about s**t. Ross with s**tty beats would move Fat Joe numbers.
 08-23-2010, 03:54 AM         #54
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happened BX? couple months ago you were all on this man's d!ck.
 08-23-2010, 05:23 AM         #55
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
because he's a lying fraud..any other stupid questions?
"I'm the biggest fraud that you've seen thus far...WHAT!"

[pic - click to view]

08-23-2010, 06:53 AM         #56
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
the thing is, most of ya'll is white and the only people worried about Ross street cred or even discrediting Ross, no one in my hood gives a f**k...Ross making dope music and like i said NOBODY GIVE A FLYING f**k
you're not black though,you're white & you're not from the hood....
 7 years ago '10        #57
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
Yall just mad cause Rawse got 14 floor fortresses with glamorous wh0ores gathered in his glorious gallery hallways.

Bawse Lifestyle..
 08-23-2010, 07:37 AM         #58
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ people defending Ross fakeness. wow. and trying to make excuses for him lying about being a C.O. when he rhymes about being a coke dealer

jesus h....

ok, you like his music we get it, but the stanery and lies is f**king disgusting. yall just as fake as the rapper yall trying to support, were not buying it, trust me.

fake n*ggas gotta defend fake n*ggas i guess......

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 08-23-2010 at 07:39 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #59
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
 2totimes said:

start at :38, rozay was eithered
damn... dude murdered that
 7 years ago '10        #60
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,811 | Props total: 13070 13070
i think rappers need to get off meeches d!ck. doing all that extra s**t to prove you know someone is gay. rakim had notorious n*ggas on the back of his 1st album cover and never said a word about any of them in a song or an interview
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago