Team USA vs Spain (USA wins 86-85 - Boxscore)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
117 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #421
milan 
space
space
$840 | Props total: 159 159
man SOME of u american posters are so ignorant

u LOST in the 2006 world championships with a squad that had lbj, wade, anthony, howard, paul, bosh, johnson

so its clear that u cant beat every team by 60 w/ a top notch squad , team usa players have more respect for their competition than u people, i think ill take their opinion over yours
 7 years ago '08        #422
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
 milan said:
man SOME of u american posters are so ignorant

u LOST in the 2006 world championships with a squad that had lbj, wade, anthony, howard, paul, bosh, johnson

so its clear that u cant beat every team by 60 w/ a top notch squad , team usa players have more respect for their competition than u people, i think ill take their opinion over yours
we literally threw that team together with no f**king thought and believed we would win.
I'll give Spain enough respect to say that if we treat them like were playing at the YMCA, we might lose. If we prepare for international play and use our best players, we are not losing.

/thread.
 7 years ago '04        #423
milan 
space
space
$840 | Props total: 159 159
^ pfff, that lineup was put together with a purpose of building a group of guys who play together for more than 1 competition (thats why so many returned for the olympics and fiba americas tourney), plus they brought in a college coach and a former nba exec to develop it

please refer to the amateur competitions, the us loses those as well, theyre not out there smashing teams by 60 pts

the us will most likely win this, but w/ that we're just toying with the rest of the world mentality
 7 years ago '05        #424
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
Haha, I was hoping for a calderon injury and the lil puss tears a leg muscle in the very last minute of the game doing absolutely nothing..

Creeeeeepy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
165 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
216 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
84 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
131 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy