Team USA vs Spain (USA wins 86-85 - Boxscore)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #401
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Imagin3 said:
then stop insinuating in your post that Spain is as good as the U.S.
They're the amongst best of the inferior teams that are not the U.S but we still have a couple more years of dominance.
With your reading comprehension you probably dont even know what insinuating means

All i ever said was that Spain didnt have all their players and yall got all upset. Spain as had more international success than the US in the last 10 years by the way

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 08-22-2010 at 07:36 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #402
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,746 | Props total: 12568 12568
 NoLedge18720 said:
With your reading comprehension you probably dont even know what insinuating means

All i ever said was that Spain didnt have all their players and yall got all upset. Spain as had more international success than the US in the last 10 years by the way
Spain was only missing Gasol... Shall we list the players team USA was missing?

Too be honest, Team U.S.A wasn't taking these games serious until we lost in the Olympics. We always thought we could show up and that would be good enough.. Now that we are actually "preparing" nobody can really f**k with TEAM USA.. This is evident in the fact that we are sending our youngins too the world games.
 7 years ago '04        #403
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Hold That said:
Spain was only missing Gasol... Shall we list the players team USA was missing?

Too be honest, Team U.S.A wasn't taking these games serious until we lost in the Olympics. We always thought we could show up and that would be good enough.. Now that we are actually "preparing" nobody can really f**k with TEAM USA.. This is evident in the fact that we are sending our youngins too the world games.
ok i understnad that but you are underestimating the effect of gasol. When both teams had all of their players team usa won by 9 points in a very close game. All im saying is dudes in here thinking the team usa with kobe, wade, lebron and the rest of those guys would win by 20 points which we alll know would not be the case.
 7 years ago '05        #404
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
ok i understnad that but you are underestimating the effect of gasol. When both teams had all of their players team usa won by 9 points in a very close game. All im saying is dudes in here thinking the team usa with kobe, wade, lebron and the rest of those guys would win by 20 points which we alll know would not be the case.
I actually think they would win by 20, because thats just another 2 more years of them playing together and geling better.. That spain team had 6-7+ years of history together.. USA is clearly the more talented team, the only thing that got in their way was chemistry and players knowing their roles.. Pretty much like the current B team.. Outside of Durant and Billups, nobody really knows their role on this team which is why the Spain game was closer than what it was..

If you watch the game over you'll see very little ball movement on this current USA team, it's like players are trying to overly impress at times to solidify a spot or rotation minutes.. Too much one on one play on this team.. Redeem team would only be more improved if they played in these games, due to them having that experience of playing together and what to expect. Gasol isn't enough to overcome that.

Last edited by Hold That; 08-22-2010 at 07:50 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #405
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 Hold That said:
I actually think they would win by 20, because thats just another 2 more years of them playing together and geling better.. That spain team had 6-7+ years of history together.. USA is clearly the more talented team, the only thing that got in their way was chemistry and players knowing their roles.. Pretty much like the current B team.. Outside of Durant and Billups, nobody really knows their role on this team which is why the Spain game was closer than what it was..

If you watch the game over you'll see very little ball movement on this current USA team, it's like players are trying to overly impress at times to solidify a spot or rotation minutes.. Too much one on one play on this team.. Redeem team would only be more improved if they played in these games, due to them having that experience of playing together and what to expect. Gasol isn't enough to overcome that.
i aint been really keepinh up due to location... what is argentina looking like? i know they were as good as spain 2 yrs ago, the got hit up by the injury bug....

and USA will always be dominant...just think, in 6 yrs Durant will be 27, 2-3 yrs way from his true prime and there will be more ballers in the 19-24 range then... the only way they stop us is if all the superstars decide not to play and the 3rd and 4th tier players have to play...
 7 years ago '08        #406
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 NoLedge18720 said:

I think a clear indication of knowing whether or not you know the meaning of a word is using it correctly, which I did, so miss me with that bull s**t.

And the only reason these teams ever beat the U.S is because we don't send out our best teams. Our only fault was being so dominant previously that we thought we could send any team out there and still win. These international players are basically given free reign to foul on every single play, goaltend plus they receive the benefit of most of the s**tty calls that these refs make, and they still can't beat a B team we made two months ago without a single legitimate big. The Spanish players are accustomed to all these rules, this is their game and they still can't do it. Spain is missing Gasol, yes. But missing your best player isn't the same as sending basically your scrimmage players out there. Come on. We have a bunch of wide eyed 20 somethings against a polished Spain machine and they still can't win. No one's underestimating them, we're better and it's extremely clear cut. Imagine if it was the NBA where they didn't get away with contact every play...we'd win by 60 every game.

Last edited by Imagin3; 08-22-2010 at 08:20 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #407
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
The game is being aired on espn 2 right now for those interested.
 7 years ago '10        #408
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
Chandler/Mcgee even Kevin Love>>>>>>>>Odom @ the 5...not a physical presence at all...especially vs teams that actually have a tuff gritty players
 7 years ago '10        #409
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,321 | Props total: 5259 5259
Rose:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #410
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
why didnt rondo or granger play?
 08-22-2010, 09:52 PM         #411
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
i aint been really keepinh up due to location... what is argentina looking like? i know they were as good as spain 2 yrs ago, the got hit up by the injury bug....

and USA will always be dominant...just think, in 6 yrs Durant will be 27, 2-3 yrs way from his true prime and there will be more ballers in the 19-24 range then... the only way they stop us is if all the superstars decide not to play and the 3rd and 4th tier players have to play...
lol who the chick in ur avy homie
 7 years ago '05        #412
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
So Coach K and evaluate the n*ggas that are on the bubble.. Like Gordon,Curry and Westbrook..
 7 years ago '10        #413
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
Damn, Rubio ripped Rose clean.
 7 years ago '10        #414
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
Curry just made Rubio reaching a.ss look silly out there. He even made the floater.
 7 years ago '10        #415
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
Curry just ripped his a.ss too.
 7 years ago '06        #416
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Curry straight disrespected Rubio
 7 years ago '05        #417
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
 omega_red536 said:
lol who the chick in ur avy homie
lol some chick named mariela... she had a vid floating around here somewhere... she aint nun but a stripper that needs to turn to pr0n, hell she half way there... lol
 7 years ago '09        #418
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,175 | Props total: 22636 22636
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Rondo already cemented his starting job, although there might be 2-3 games where Rose starts. As for Granger, I'm not sure, he probably might be the prince of the olympics, and just came out if rudy and iggy pick up two quick fouls in the first quarter type s**t
 7 years ago '06        #419
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I agree with Imagin3.

People are getting all hype and jumping on Spain's bandwagon as if they want the U.S. to lose. I respect Spain and all but we have superior athletes and a superior team. And to add we're playing with handicaps (ex: international rules, different weighted ball).

And the Spain riders can quit it with the "they play better as a team" bulls**t too. The U.S. plays well as a team. Offensively, we saw a few questionable shots because the movement was stagnant (the Spainards had their moments too) but defensively we have the ability to lock teams the f**k up. And that's exactly what we saw yesterday when we kept getting stop after stop during key stretches. Plus we did that with 'up and comings' not our 'superstars' with no legit bigs.

The non believers need to face it, we are the s**t when it comes to basketball. International play and the competition is getting better because its suppose to get better. Its good for the sport but they will never catch us.
 7 years ago '09        #420
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 hood135 said:
I agree with Imagin3.

People are getting all hype and jumping on Spain's bandwagon as if they want the U.S. to lose. I respect Spain and all but we have superior athletes and a superior team. And to add we're playing with handicaps (ex: international rules, different weighted ball).

And the Spain riders can quit it with the "they play better as a team" bulls**t too. The U.S. plays well as a team. Offensively, we saw a few questionable shots because the movement was stagnant (the Spainards had their moments too) but defensively we have the ability to lock teams the f**k up. And that's exactly what we saw yesterday when we kept getting stop after stop during key stretches. Plus we did that with 'up and comings' not our 'superstars' with no legit bigs.

The non believers need to face it, we are the s**t when it comes to basketball. International play and the competition is getting better because its suppose to get better. Its good for the sport but they will never catch us.

Give credit where credit is due... Obviously we are the "best" team... But Spain did look nice out there... There roster has over 5 guys with Nba experience/ties... To say we will never be caught is just ignorant... Just appreciate that the level of competition around the world has increased... Do foreign players complain about the rules when they come over to the NBA no they just have to ball and deal with it... The players we have on the US squad are not bums... It was a good quality match between both teams... I applaud the performance on both ends... Steph Curry is that dude by the way
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy