Team USA vs Spain (USA wins 86-85 - Boxscore)

most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-22-2010, 04:35 PM         #381
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MARTIAN MAR said:
Rondo has never been stripped on a cross ever........he does the rippin


Ever?come on man...i seen it happen at least twice in the playoffs this year.Helf the dudes on the team USA threads stay on dudes nuts like he's twice the player D.Rose is.
 08-22-2010, 04:40 PM         #382
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dpes anyone have a link for this game?Im stationed where theres a carazy time differnce and i didnt wake up in time for game.
 7 years ago '04        #383
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Forgot this game was on. Anybody care to give a summary? Final Score? Highlights? Lowlights?
 7 years ago '05        #384
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6955 6955
with Rondo USA wins by 30+
 7 years ago '08        #385
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 NoLedge18720 said:
exactly what i was thinking. Dude said that was America's B team when that wasnt even spains A team either
this is spains A team minus Pau.
This is our team minus Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Deron, Paul, Bosh...should i go on?
 7 years ago '04        #386
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 - Streetz - said:
thats still the A team tho
one player missing
ya making it seem like spain has 6 or 7 players missing
thats there national team rite there minus Pau

the US had everyone missing thats a actual B team
you do know that the "A team" from USA only beat spain by 9 points with Pau playing right. And it was close until the the end. And spain had a lot of young players who are now 3 years older. Meanwhile USA had a bunch of older players who are even older now
 7 years ago '04        #387
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 Imagin3 said:
this is spains A team minus Pau.
This is our team minus Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Deron, Paul, Bosh...should i go on?
you act like it matters the usa team with all the players you mentioned barely beat spain and spain had a s**t load of young players on that team. Rubio was only like 18 at that time
 7 years ago '98        #388
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 3571 3571
(added the boxscore to first post)
 7 years ago '04        #389
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Spain will get them next time.
 08-22-2010, 05:38 PM         #390
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
you do know that the "A team" from USA only beat spain by 9 points with Pau playing right. And it was close until the the end. And spain had a lot of young players who are now 3 years older. Meanwhile USA had a bunch of older players who are even older now

Hey iim all for USA but everyone glosses over the fact that if Wade and Kobe dont make two big plays near the end they could have lost that game.Spain is legit as hell.Btw,didnt Juan Carlos Navarro play in the NBA at one point?
 08-22-2010, 05:40 PM         #391
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MARTIAN MAR said:
with Rondo USA wins by 30+





You were making a joke right?
 7 years ago '04        #392
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 atl12o13 said:
Hey iim all for USA but everyone glosses over the fact that if Wade and Kobe dont make two big plays near the end they could have lost that game.Spain is legit as hell.Btw,didnt Juan Carlos Navarro play in the NBA at one point?
exactly thats all im trying to say. Dudes want to act like Team USA with kobe, wade, lebron, dwight and bosh would have won by 20. Spain is a legit team who plays team ball
 7 years ago '08        #393
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 NoLedge18720 said:
you act like it matters the usa team with all the players you mentioned barely beat spain and spain had a s**t load of young players on that team. Rubio was only like 18 at that time
dont act stupid.
you would not bet on spain to beat the Redeem team.
The US team didnt play well that first half at all in the medal game and Kobe + Wade ended them in the 4th.
 7 years ago '07        #394
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
 ronnie said:
(added the boxscore to first post)
good lookin ronnie
 7 years ago '05        #395
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 BrownBag said:
missed again cuz i was at work. but can someone inform me on why rondo didnt play
I think Rondo didn't play because Coach K was trying to evaluate two players who might get cut.. Westbrook and Steph Curry.. At the same time he gave Rose the lion share of the minutes so we can still win.. Don't be suprised if Rose doesn't play against Greece while Rondo gets the bulk of the minutes and Coach K, is still trying too decide wether to keep Westbrook or Curry.


Rondo is an absolute lock on this team IMO. All jokes to aside there's zero chance that n*gga gets cut.
 7 years ago '05        #396
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 atl12o13 said:
Hey iim all for USA but everyone glosses over the fact that if Wade and Kobe dont make two big plays near the end they could have lost that game.Spain is legit as hell.Btw,didnt Juan Carlos Navarro play in the NBA at one point?
Yea he played for Memphis one season and went back to europe..

Greece is going to be tough next week also, they are almost as good as spain and one of the other favorites..
 7 years ago '08        #397
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
when does it re air ?
 7 years ago '04        #398
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 Imagin3 said:
dont act stupid.
you would not bet on spain to beat the Redeem team.
The US team didnt play well that first half at all in the medal game and Kobe + Wade ended them in the 4th.
when did i ever say in any of my posts that they would? All i said was that spain is better than yall giving them credit for and they are a completely different team with Pau. Youre the one putting words into my mouth to try to make a point
 7 years ago '08        #399
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2646 2646
 NoLedge18720 said:
when did i ever say in any of my posts that they would? All i said was that spain is better than yall giving them credit for and they are a completely different team with Pau. Youre the one putting words into my mouth to try to make a point
then stop insinuating in your post that Spain is as good as the U.S.
They're the amongst best of the inferior teams that are not the U.S but we still have a couple more years of dominance.
 7 years ago '05        #400
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Imagin3 said:
then stop insinuating in your post that Spain is as good as the U.S.
They're the amongst best of the inferior teams that are not the U.S but we still have a couple more years of dominance.
couple more years? U.S will always be dominant.. The best players on the "B Team" are 24 and younger not even in their primes and still beat a Spain team that was only missing Gasol.. We'll be s**tting on the rest of the world for years too come..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Rappers that have or had AIDS
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy