NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
16347 pageviews
74 comments

GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,858 | Props total: 660 660
TOP 5 Most Hated QBs in the NFL

According to GrezyNclean...

[pic - click to view]

5) Eli Manning

Why is he here? - So just how many football fans smiled when Eli went down a week ago only to sit back in disgust as the possible death a.ssault only came out to be a minor injury? Like all little brothers with award winning and record breaking older brothers, no matter how good you get, you'll always be overshadowed. Let's face it, this guy was above average at best for his first 4 years in the league, but the NY Giants stuck with him for one reason only....his last name! America hate's people who live off their name and although he's gotten better in recent years, he's name helped him get there....

[pic - click to view]

4) Ben Roethlisberger

Why is he here? - Apparently, being accused of raping one girl wasn't enough for this 2 time Super Bowl winner! People already hated his playing style, and attributed much of his early success to having a great defense, but including off the field antics is just too much. "Big Ben" the rapist seems to scare more then just poor defenses....now he's going after your daughters.....

[pic - click to view]

3) Tony Romo

Why is he here? - Excuses are like pretty women, yeah they look great, but at the end of the day they don't win you Super Bowls! As the picture shows, Tony "Choker" gained his hated fame after blowing playoff after playoff game. Last season, Romo showed that his choking days might have come to an end....only to get blown out the next game.....Sorry Romo, but when you have one of the best teams every year and still have Tracy Mcgrady like results, you'll end up as the third most hated QB in the NFL

[pic - click to view]

2) Philip Rivers

Why is he here? - The only guy you might have enjoyed getting k!lled on the football field lands at #2. This egotistical "Me First" QB actually said that he was happy LT left the Chargers......after telling LT that he was sad to see him go! There's only one thing worse then Chokers, and that's Backstabbing Crybabies....that also choke in big games.

[pic - click to view]

1) Brett Favre

Why is he here? - Because he's an a**hole. Apparently, this guy likes to play games like a kid! In fact, I believe when he looks at himself in the mirror he sees the above picture...him as a 10 year old! What's amazing is, like Hulk Hogan, he betrayed his fans when they loved him the most. Few people can retire and come back on another team to fan approval (Jordan), and apparently Favre ain't one of them. After delaying Aaron Rodgers career for 3 years, and throwing the Jets franchise through a loop, Favre is looking to spread his disease to every eastern city he can. Watch out, he may be headed to a town near you....

74 comments for "TOP 5 Most Hated QBs in the NFL"

7 years ago '08        #2
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Rivers looks like a retard in that pic
 7 years ago '05        #3
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 128 128
@ these pics
 7 years ago '06        #4
A1WITDA40 
space
space
$589 | Props total: 0 0
1.romo
2. Big ben
3. Vince young
4. Matt Leinart
5. Mcnabb
 08-22-2010, 02:51 PM         #5
yaj allid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rex grossman #1
 7 years ago '05        #6
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
mmm I definatly thought Mcnabb was gonna be on that list.
 7 years ago '05        #7
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 210 210
i actually agree on most of this list except i would have had brady on there cuz i hate the patriots but rivers would probably be my number 1. dude is a prick when he has no right to be one
 7 years ago '04        #8
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3265 3265
romo not bein #1 makes this list null and void...EVERYONE who isnt a cowboys fan hates tony romo and thats pretty much a fact...only one challenging him is favre...noone hates rivers except afc west fans...and yea mcnabb should be on there too along with QB dog k!ller even tho he a backup lol
 7 years ago '05        #9
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 GrezyNclean said:

[pic - click to view]

1) Brett Favre

Why is he here? - Because he's an a**hole. Apparently, this guy likes to play games like a kid! In fact, I believe when he looks at himself in the mirror he sees the above picture...him as a 10 year old! What's amazing is, like Hulk Hogan, he betrayed his fans when they loved him the most. Few people can retire and come back on another team to fan approval (Jordan), and apparently Favre ain't one of them. After delaying Aaron Rodgers career for 3 years, and throwing the Jets franchise through a loop, Favre is looking to spread his disease to every eastern city he can. Watch out, he may be headed to a town near you....

He gave the Jets a year to build up there team up, established confidence there not sure how that's putting them through a loop or spreading disease
 08-22-2010, 03:03 PM         #10
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thought Vick would be on here with BXers crying and continuing their anti dog campaign
 7 years ago '07        #11
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172 OP
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
romo not bein #1 makes this list null and void...EVERYONE who isnt a cowboys fan hates tony romo and thats pretty much a fact...only one challenging him is favre...noone hates rivers except afc west fans...and yea mcnabb should be on there too along with QB dog k!ller even tho he a backup lol
WHAT.......Rivers only hated in the AFC West......hmmm.....really.....?
 7 years ago '06        #12
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
i dont hate Rivers or Favre, but f**k the rest
 08-22-2010, 03:16 PM         #13
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Must be a fanboy

Only an idiot would fail to realize rivers is the one who clowns crybabies. Ask cutler.

Choker?

Well.. We were only favorites in the postseason once. Can't choke with no expectations.
 7 years ago '05        #14
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
I would put Big Ben number 1, what a cun!!t!!
 08-22-2010, 03:20 PM         #15
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sixmillion007 said:
I love how yall brits call other men "c*nts"
 7 years ago '05        #16
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Rivers is NOT a me-first player.

I understand hes hated, mostly cause hes not a pretty boy QB and is actually willing to get in peoples faces and talks s**t, but hes not a me first player

BTW, id like to see any of your guys QBs do this after his guy fumbles, plays like this make me proud to say "Thats my quarterback"

[pic - click to view]

That should of been an easy TD in a meaningless preseason game and rivers is out there going all out to stop him and when asked after the game why he made that tackle.....“I don’t know how you can let a guy score, hey’re keeping score. Maybe the consequences aren’t as big in the preseason as far as wins and losses, but it’s kind of hard just to pass a guy up there.” My QB is a FOOTBALL player, not just a QB
 7 years ago '05        #17
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,453 | Props total: 7096 7096
 sixmillion007 said:
You mad?
 7 years ago '05        #18
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
thought Vick would be at least be on here. Didn't he move to #1 on the list of most hated athletes recently or some s**t. I don't know.. but f**k Eli and Romo
 7 years ago '05        #19
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
If my QB is a pus*y and gets a career ending injury from tackling someone, then hes too soft to be an NFL QB. QBs get hit harder in the pocket every snap. But atleast my QB gets up and hits back.

Like i said, im not worried about Rivers getting hurt, hes a FOOTBALL PLAYER, not just a pretty boy QB
 7 years ago '07        #20
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172 OP
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
Rivers is NOT a me-first player.

I understand hes hated, mostly cause hes not a pretty boy QB and is actually willing to get in peoples faces and talks s**t, but hes not a me first player

BTW, id like to see any of your guys QBs do this after his guy fumbles, plays like this make me proud to say "Thats my quarterback"

[pic - click to view]

That should of been an easy TD in a meaningless preseason game and rivers is out there going all out to stop him and when asked after the game why he made that tackle.....ďI donít know how you can let a guy score, heyíre keeping score. Maybe the consequences arenít as big in the preseason as far as wins and losses, but itís kind of hard just to pass a guy up there.Ē My QB is a FOOTBALL player, not just a QB
lol....y did he knock the ball loose at the end?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now