so the earth is 4.5 billions year old...

most viewed right now
 121
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #61
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
at people calling other people idiots for what they think
(your just as bad as religous fanatics)

no body in this thread..knows exactly what happend and who else is out there. so how can you call someone a idiot for something that you dont no your self?

i mean

for all we know..their was life on earth before us.

i was reading a article saying that..the reason why maybe life isnt on other planets that we no of is because

like earth..jupiter is protecting us..for major asteriod disaster..(our guardian)

but maybe on other planets the s**t can never build up cuz it keeps getting hit..luckily earth has stayed protected but...2 minutes after i type this we could all be dead?

also read a article on a new telescope that can reach farther then we have ever dreamed.cant find it tho i wanted to share it..

but if we found out tomarrow we found like simple single-cell bacteria or little bugs..it would be cool..but not freak me out..but the day we zoom in on some other humans or e.t dudes..i think i would have a panic attack


but the chanses of us alone...

i mean just..we just about found a new one that could have life



Last edited by Gmengfx; 10-02-2010 at 04:29 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #62
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
 Gmengfx said:
at people calling other people idiots for what they think
(your just as bad as religous fanatics)

no body in this thread..knows exactly what happend and who else is out there. so how can you call someone a idiot for something that you dont no your self?

i mean

for all we know..their was life on earth before us.

i was reading a article saying that..the reason why maybe life isnt on other planets that we no of is because

like earth..jupiter is protecting us..for major asteriod disaster..(our guardian)

but maybe on other planets the s**t can never build up cuz it keeps getting hit..luckily earth has stayed protected but...2 minutes after i type this we could all be dead?

also read a article on a new telescope that can reach farther then we have ever dreamed.cant find it tho i wanted to share it..

but if we found out tomarrow we found like simple single-cell bacteria or little bugs..it would be cool..but not freak me out..but the day we zoom in on some other humans or e.t dudes..i think i would have a panic attack


but the chanses of us alone...

i mean just..we just about found a new one that could have life

Yea man all of the stuff that's been talked about in this thread is basically opinions. Damn all we gotta do is create one bad a.ss telescope where you can see planets 20 lights years away upclose that would be f**king sick.
 7 years ago '05        #63
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
 deziking said:
Yea man all of the stuff that's been talked about in this thread is basically opinions. Damn all we gotta do is create one bad a.ss telescope where you can see planets 20 lights years away upclose that would be f**king sick.
There probably are people looking at us, but they cant do s**t about it besides look at us
Plus isn't there a civilization supposedly here on earth who's technology was far more advanced then ours? they used solar power
 7 years ago '04        #64
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
 hbk83 said:
There probably are people looking at us, but they cant do s**t about it besides look at us
Plus isn't there a civilization supposedly here on earth who's technology was far more advanced then ours? they used solar power

I don't know anything about that man but that s**ts is scary
i'd like some more information though.
 7 years ago '08        #65
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
also

other theories are

that they see us..no about us..but dont give a f**k about us..

maybe they are sooo superier (sp) to us that we do not pose a threat


maybe we look like cavemen to them


*thinkin bout aliens lookn down*

laughin like...these n*ggazz just started watchin blue ray

dumb Cavemen


but honostly..just my GUT feeling...

that we arent as "dumb" as maybe we think we are to other planets..

prob alot of planets that are dumb as rocks limpin around with 4 legs and speakin like cavemen..just getting started



but then maybe other species use 100 percent of their brane?


ughh..questionnnnnss questionnss questionnsssss

I WANT ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last edited by Gmengfx; 10-04-2010 at 04:06 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #66
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
TO MAYBE KEEP A NEW SUBJECT GOING


Do you guys think by the time we are....90 years old (barring we live that long)


we will find out if we are alone..or do you think its gonna be like..3-4 generations from now
 7 years ago '08        #67
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
I doubt we find out(something publicly confirmed) within our lifetime but ofcourse that could change tomorrow, but I do think we will begin the process of human solar exploration.

permanent Mars base, probably start terra forming by then. Think "Total Recall" level settlement.

The tech to go from 1 star to the next is way beyond us.
 7 years ago '04        #68
---Max-Payne--- 
space
avatar space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #69
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
damn great video a lot of interesting information. Crazy how small we have scanned the universe around his only 100 light years compared to how big the universe is wow.
 7 years ago '04        #70
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 6780 6780
the same reason we cant visit their planets
 7 years ago '04        #71
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
my idea of life on another planet goes for i say ummm District 9 the movie. if they reached earth we would steal the technology and if it was life on other planets it woauld have originated like that of district 9 or spiderman last movie with venom. it would be a small bacteria that would evolve from within you. that would breed life in a different way.

Just my opinion.
 7 years ago '04        #72
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
 SpyDa said:
my idea of life on another planet goes for i say ummm District 9 the movie. if they reached earth we would steal the technology and if it was life on other planets it woauld have originated like that of district 9 or spiderman last movie with venom. it would be a small bacteria that would evolve from within you. that would breed life in a different way.

Just my opinion.
oh yea dude, we would be shooting rockets at em and s**t, and construct one of their hands to use those sweet future weapons
 7 years ago '07        #73
LOpacino 
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115

[video - click to view]

 10-07-2010, 08:49 PM         #74
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we dont exist?

my take on it is. the universe is so big that even if we mapped the whole universe and did the star trek thing, life could pop up and be destroyed without us ever knowing. they think some of that s**t they see is billions of light years away. even if we had probes at every possible location life could pop up, the life or planet could still be destroyed before the images or signals from the probe could reach anywhere we were. aint no way we ever gonna be everywhere. and im talking they could exist longer and become more intelligent then we are now.
 7 years ago '04        #75
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 CuZzA said:
The age of the Earth being 4.5 billion years old is just a theory. Don't title the thread as if it is fact.
no its not. lol. the solar system and the earth are dated to around the same time with certainty.
 7 years ago '07        #76
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16209 16209
ice age...great floods.. you think evidence of visitors would exist if it was destroyed by mother nature..ashes to ashes dust to dust. Or furthermore, would proof exist if native cultures history N artifacts would not have been destroyed as heresy by european christian settlers?
 7 years ago '10        #77
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
look up the fermi paradox...
 02-08-2011, 05:58 AM         #78
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
Yes because if something happend that wiped an entire civilization and all of their "advanced tech" off the planet there would definitely be a book that said "history of everything ever" sitting in an untouched library waiting for you to walk up and read it and say oh s**t that makes sense.You one stupid motherf**ker you're getting dumber by the post.



Thats exactly what I thought when I read that.
 02-14-2011, 11:21 AM         #79
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....
 7 years ago '10        #80
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,838 | Props total: 1489 1489
Also we havn't & will never create a machine that will allow us to time travel (at least not backwards) due no-one ever travelling back to NOW from the future to prove it works.

This also works with the grandfather clock theory that one cannot travel back in time and change anything. An example would be if you travelled back in time and k!lled your grandfather. If u did, you would have never been born and hence, never travelled back in time to k!ll your grandfather.


But as for aliens, it is a Definate that there is other life. The universe is always expanding so it's stupid to think there is nothing else. There are probably billions of identical "Earth"s out there with the exact same people, only differnet situations... limitless possibilities
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy