so the earth is 4.5 billions year old...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
Our planet has been around for 4.5 billion years and we haven't sent humans to another one yet.

There could be a far more advanced civilization than us, doesn't mean they have interstellar travel yet.

We'll probably be vacationing on Mars hundreds/thousands of years before we leave the solar system
 08-28-2010, 04:21 PM         #42
Hitzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thinking about s**t like this makes my brain hurt.
 7 years ago '07        #43
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
We are the aliens and all the differerent type of species living here crashed landed on a rock from outer space. There is evidence from meteorite studies that amino acids may have been delivered to Earth from space.
 7 years ago '04        #44
deziking 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5159 5159
 LOpacino said:
We are the aliens and all the differerent type of species living here crashed landed on a rock from outer space. There is evidence from meteorite studies that amino acids may have been delivered to Earth from space.
That makes me think that maybe that's how human evolution started?
 7 years ago '04        #45
space
space
man it's crazy how human being came up with #'s and Alphabets and it's really crazy how well it all fits in perfectly also damn.
 09-09-2010, 02:51 PM         #46
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
man it's crazy how human being came up with #'s and Alphabets and it's really crazy how well it all fits in perfectly also damn.
Its arbitrary, it only fits in because we make it. Mathematics is a theory based on patterns? Not sure exactly because I hate math but I wouldn't say they came up with the perfect fit, there is a reason each culture has different language symbols.
 7 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Its arbitrary, it only fits in because we make it. Mathematics is a theory based on patterns? Not sure exactly because I hate math but I wouldn't say they came up with the perfect fit, there is a reason each culture has different language symbols.
that just amaze me how we all come up with s**t like that.
 7 years ago '07        #48
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
It takes millions of years to travel through space...
 7 years ago '08        #49
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7319 7319
Whose to say we haven't been found yet? The masses have probably just not been notified.
 09-10-2010, 06:16 AM         #50
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOpacino said:
amino acids in themselves are not going to spawn life. they are essential foundational elements for living things, but they don't go from protein-base to life.
 09-10-2010, 04:29 PM         #51
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
I'm saying though there must be life out there right? Maybe another planet or heck in another galaxy? Maybe we haven't found them yet but you think they have found us and kept an eye on us? Man there must be something out there alive, watching every move we make.
Theres almost bound to be. The question is whether or not there are advanced lifeforms out there.

Also even if there is advanced life out there, it would have taken a long time for their planet to evolve like ours to a habitable condition for supporting life. And then it would have taken time for advanced life to form on that planet.

So there may be aliens out there who potentially had a head-start on us, or maybe they're still behind us.

But given that the nearest star system (alpha centurai) is 4.3 light years away (43 trillion kilometers) its probably a long time til we reach anything or anything reaches out to us..

I mean Alpha Centurai's just the nearest star, the nearest habitable planet may be 1000+ times further away in distance..

Meaning it would take something f**king advanced to reach us.
 09-10-2010, 04:30 PM         #52
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
amino acids in themselves are not going to spawn life. they are essential foundational elements for living things, but they don't go from protein-base to life.
But an invisible man in the clouds is...?
 7 years ago '08        #53
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
^ Oh s**t, don't start that RWS.

But anyways, the probability of some type of life existing elsewhere is pretty high considering the potentially habitable planets we've found.
 09-11-2010, 05:39 PM         #54
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
that just amaze me how we all come up with s**t like that.
Its all about presenting something and then making others conform to it, this wouldn't be science though. If you make enough people believe something then it becomes standard, these words I am typing have no meaning, its only meaningful because we have been conditioned to understand and accept it as truth.
 7 years ago '07        #55
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 Metalzoa said:
Add the sun, oxygen, co2,the right tempature,etc and we got a recipe!
 09-12-2010, 09:12 PM         #56
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
easy there, I don't want to see a battle start here.
 09-13-2010, 02:15 PM         #57
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
Doesn't detract from the fact that no matter what you do with amino acids they will not birth life. Sure its essential for life, but it isn't able to transform into life of any sort given any experiment or conditions.
 7 years ago '10        #58
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 Hovi Bryant said:
The logic behind the question is flawed.

Life on Earth is not nearly as old as the planet itself. Who's to say Aliens didn't visit our solar system when the planet was still molten rock? The most simple of life forms dates back to 3.8 billion years and simple animals are 600 million years. Humans don't enter the picture until 200,000 years ago.

Also to knock the belief that life exists for that reason alone isn't enough evidence. As of now, we are limited by the speed of light and habitable conditions for to even travel to the planet Neptune. So imagine aliens traveling from the closest star to us.
very sound logic you have there.....(didnt want to bring this up but)
lol so strange christians think at this life on earth developed in roughly 6000 or 7000 yrs i think
 7 years ago '07        #59
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
 JerseyLegend said:
the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Finding us is equivalent of taking a grand of sand, carving your initials and throwing it randomly on the beach then asking your homeboy to go find it.
nuff said
 10-02-2010, 03:11 AM         #60
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
come on fam u can build anything with slaves
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago