so the earth is 4.5 billions year old...

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Life on other planets doesn't mean ET looking dudes going on space ships. It could just mean bacteria.

There is more chance of there being life then not being life.

Last edited by Wasted; 08-24-2010 at 04:16 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #22
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5238 5238
Man i'm starting to believe that these so called "gods" were just ET from outer space or another planet. I mean how are they going to have these great power and abilities? They had technologies that wasn't even advanced back in the day
 7 years ago '05        #23
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
 Hovi Bryant said:
The logic behind the question is flawed.

Life on Earth is not nearly as old as the planet itself. Who's to say Aliens didn't visit our solar system when the planet was still molten rock? The most simple of life forms dates back to 3.8 billion years and simple animals are 600 million years. Humans don't enter the picture until 200,000 years ago.

Also to knock the belief that life exists for that reason alone isn't enough evidence. As of now, we are limited by the speed of light and habitable conditions for to even travel to the planet Neptune. So imagine aliens traveling from the closest star to us.
Had to read through to see if someone was going to say this. Humans have not been around anywhere near 4.5 Billion years. There is much about the distant history of the earth that we will never know, therefore it is naive to a.ssume that we have never been visited. People believe that the Egyptians may have been visited by "aliens" but much of their history has been lost as well. Through war and political bulls**t, alot of knowledge has been lost throughout history.
 7 years ago '04        #24
space
space
 pele20 said:
Had to read through to see if someone was going to say this. Humans have not been around anywhere near 4.5 Billion years. There is much about the distant history of the earth that we will never know, therefore it is naive to a.ssume that we have never been visited. People believe that the Egyptians may have been visited by "aliens" but much of their history has been lost as well. Through war and political bulls**t, alot of knowledge has been lost throughout history.
And we don't know what was there before dinosaurs
 7 years ago '05        #25
mtownrepa 1 heat pts
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
 ChaosBeats said:
that was the most retarded biased opinion I ever heard

lol at there not already being a form of contact with ET lifeforms

You brainwashed puppets are the same ones who think college and school are the keys to be successful in life, lol there goe's your money

knowledge of the occult world >>>>>> Your school books and alex jones videos

Occult >>>>>>>>>>>>> science

Every important figure in a history book that had power or was considered a genius had ties to occult information.

Albert einstein's use if kabbalah = discovery of relativity and other systems of theory

T.V, Radio, Rocket science, all invented and created for and by occultist, and or occult activities.

occult followers lead the world set the laws collect the checks

Internet >>>> TV news thats Lies
People who lead and make the rules >>>>>>>>>> people who struggle and follow them
LOL at the einstein thing. im a physics major at nyu and i would like some evidence of this. its always these stupid people who have no clue to what science is about... they always seem to find these stupid explanations as to how someone discovered something.... how about einstein was a genius and had a physical insight into things that other people didnt at the time.
 08-25-2010, 01:34 AM         #26
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh.... area 51. you know.... the day they found the spaceship, they had reported to the news that they had found aliens. it was ON THE NEWS. "WE HAVE FOUND ALIENS AND A SPACESHIP". next day, the FBI got rid of the story and covered it up by saying it was just some mexicans with balloons... something like that. Ya'll are acting like the FBI don't lie to people.

and whats hilarious is that within one month the computer was magically invented out of nowhere.
 08-25-2010, 02:18 AM         #27
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chances are if something from outside our planet was on Earth right now we probably wouldn't be able to understand it, or notice it wasn't from here.
 7 years ago '08        #28
Wh0disb3 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 32 32
Did you ever think, since earth is billions of years old...there coulda been a civilization here way more advance then ours then a tragic event happened and all got wipe off the face of the earth. billions year past by, everything weathered away and all evidence of this civilization disappeared and grass and other stuff grew over everything and then dinosaurs started?
 7 years ago '07        #29
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
^exactly man, we have had a few Ice ages!
 7 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 Wh0disb3 said:
Did you ever think, since earth is billions of years old...there coulda been a civilization here way more advance then ours then a tragic event happened and all got wipe off the face of the earth. billions year past by, everything weathered away and all evidence of this civilization disappeared and grass and other stuff grew over everything and then dinosaurs started?
well if that was the case wouldn't that be in our history???????

Clickclak
uh.... area 51. you know.... the day they found the spaceship, they had reported to the news that they had found aliens. it was ON THE NEWS. "WE HAVE FOUND ALIENS AND A SPACESHIP". next day, the FBI got rid of the story and covered it up by saying it was just some mexicans with balloons... something like that. Ya'll are acting like the FBI don't lie to people.

and whats hilarious is that within one month the computer was magically invented out of nowhere.

Can you please provide documentation or news report on to this happening. We need a source for this.
 7 years ago '05        #31
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7096 7096
Threadstarters a f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #32
space
space
If you think Earth is the only planet harboring life you are an ignorant fool. People say Earth is like a grain of sand on the beach. Bulls**t. The Milky Way f**king Galaxy is like a grain of sand on the beach.

People that believe we are some special brand of species and think that the only living group of species is living on Earth boggle my mind with how ignorant to logic they are.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 08-25-2010 at 06:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
If you think Earth is the only planet harboring life you are an ignorant fool. People say Earth is like a grain of sand on the beach. Bulls**t. The Milky Way f**king Galaxy is like a grain of sand on the beach.

People that believe we are some special brand of species and we are the only living group of species on Earth boggle my mind with how ignorant to logic they are.
no one is saying we are special and that we are the only kind in this universe. Open your eyes up and read the whole thread.
 7 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 deziking said:
no one is saying we are special and that we are the only kind in this universe. Open your eyes up and read the whole thread.
I didn't accuse anybody in this thread of saying that. But either way there are PLENTY of people on Earth that think that way, particularly religious fanatics. Learn to read my whole post.

Oh and I called you an idiot in my first post because of your terrible grammar and what you said in your first post.
 7 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 deziking said:
 deziking said:
since those years we haven't been found by "ET" does this tell us that there is no life out side of earth and nothing within our galaxy?? Do you think within those years someone would of found us by now?????? OR do they not have enough resources to travel to earth???????????? All I can say is there is no life out side of earth and within our galaxy

Discuss.

08-25-2010, 07:09 PM         #36
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haven't read all of the posts so I don't know if this has been brought up.

There are a couple theories regarding this. One is that we are the most advanced species in the universe. Another is that other species are so old that they have k!lled themselves off already and they left existence long before human life was on earth.
 7 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 tech5c said:
Haven't read all of the posts so I don't know if this has been brought up.

There are a couple theories regarding this. One is that we are the most advanced species in the universe. Another is that other species are so old that they have k!lled themselves off already and they left existence long before humans life was on earth.
There are PLENTY of other theories.

s**t it does not matter how advanced a species is if they don't have the proper resources they won't be able to leave there planet to find us.

I've said it before, there can be a species 10x as intelligent and advanced as us but they don't have the proper minerals and elements to build anything capable of space travel. Conversely, there could be a species 10x LESS intelligent and advanced as us but they have an abundance of elements and minerals at there disposal and they could end up mastering space travel before us simply out of being in a better circumstance.
 08-25-2010, 07:21 PM         #38
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
There are PLENTY of other theories.

s**t it does not matter how advanced a species is if they don't have the proper resources they won't be able to leave there planet to find us.

I've said it before, there can be a species 10x as intelligent and advanced as us but they don't have the proper minerals and elements to build anything capable of space travel. Conversely, there could be a species 10x LESS intelligent and advanced as us but they have an abundance of elements and minerals at there disposal and they could end up mastering space travel before us simply out of being in a better circumstance.
I know there are plenty other theories I just couldn't think of them at the time. That was another one I was going to put but couldn't really word it correctly. Then I read your post and it was more understandable than what I would've come up with.
 7 years ago '06        #39
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
The age of the Earth being 4.5 billion years old is just a theory. Don't title the thread as if it is fact.
 08-28-2010, 03:05 AM         #40
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
well if that was the case wouldn't that be in our history???????

Clickclak
Yes because if something happend that wiped an entire civilization and all of their "advanced tech" off the planet there would definitely be a book that said "history of everything ever" sitting in an untouched library waiting for you to walk up and read it and say oh s**t that makes sense.

You one stupid motherf**ker you're getting dumber by the post.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago