so the earth is 4.5 billions year old...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6793 pageviews
79 comments

deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,590 | Props total: 5296 5296
so the earth is 4.5 billions year old...

since those years we haven't been found by "ET" does this tell us that there is no life out side of earth and nothing within our galaxy?? image Do you think within those years someone would of found us by now?????? OR do they not have enough resources to travel to earth???????????? image All I can say is there is no life out side of earth and within our galaxy image

Discuss.

79 comments for "so the earth is 4.5 billions year old..."

7 years ago '05        #2
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
all us not being found means is we haven't been found

just because you're not aware of something doesn't mean it's not there man
 08-21-2010, 10:51 PM         #3
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Finding us is equivalent of taking a grand of sand, carving your initials and throwing it randomly on the beach then asking your homeboy to go find it.
 7 years ago '04        #4
deziking 81 heat pts81 OP
space
space
I'm saying though there must be life out there right? Maybe another planet or heck in another galaxy? Maybe we haven't found them yet but you think they have found us and kept an eye on us? Man there must be something out there alive, watching every move we make.

EDIT: sorry for misspelled words kinda excited about this topic always am, typing to fast.
 08-22-2010, 12:00 AM         #5
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It would be unreasonable to think life doesn't exist any where else. Now as to whether or not we are being watched and s**t, leave that for your imagination. lol I would love to believe that though.

If you believe that aliens are already here and what not, as it is claimed by high level military personal such as on the disclosure project, then that's fine imo, cause I do, I'm not gonna front.

Scientist believe with high probablity that there could be life on Titan, Europa Encleaous and mars are capable of sustaining microbial life
 7 years ago '07        #6
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Look on the Pyramids, they had pictures of UFO's back then!
 7 years ago '04        #7
space
space
 AwolRJ said:
Look on the Pyramids, they had pictures of UFO's back then!
explain more please.
 7 years ago '10        #8
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 deziking said:
since those years we haven't been found by "ET" does this tell us that there is no life out side of earth and nothing within our galaxy?? Do you think within those years someone would of found us by now?????? OR do they not have enough resources to travel to earth???????????? All I can say is there is no life out side of earth and within our galaxy

Discuss.

The logic behind the question is flawed.

Life on Earth is not nearly as old as the planet itself. Who's to say Aliens didn't visit our solar system when the planet was still molten rock? The most simple of life forms dates back to 3.8 billion years and simple animals are 600 million years. Humans don't enter the picture until 200,000 years ago.

Also to knock the belief that life exists for that reason alone isn't enough evidence. As of now, we are limited by the speed of light and habitable conditions for to even travel to the planet Neptune. So imagine aliens traveling from the closest star to us.
 7 years ago '07        #9
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4847 4847
 deziking said:
since those years we haven't been found by "ET" does this tell us that there is no life out side of earth and nothing within our galaxy?? Do you think within those years someone would of found us by now?????? OR do they not have enough resources to travel to earth???????????? All I can say is there is no life out side of earth and within our galaxy

Discuss.

hypothetically,if they woulda visited 4.5 mil years ago they wouldnt hav found anything.man isnt even close to 1 mil years old
 7 years ago '05        #10
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740
 deziking said:
I'm saying though there must be life out there right? Maybe another planet or heck in another galaxy? Maybe we haven't found them yet but you think they have found us and kept an eye on us?
so your speaking as if there was life on another p;lanet that they would know how to travel thru space, s**t if you think about it we just started space traveling, we went to the moon in what, '69???

or maybe they other beings already came and saw dinosaurs and left

Last edited by youngvito18; 08-22-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
so your speaking as if there was life on another p;lanet that they would know how to travel thru space, s**t if you think about it we just started space traveling, we went to the moon in what, '69???

or maybe they other beings already came and saw dinosaurs and left
I thought that moon s**t was a gimmick?????? But what if there was life out there that was more advanced then us that had gathered their resources?
 7 years ago '04        #12
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1043 1043
 r.burgundy said:
hypothetically,if they woulda visited 4.5 mil years ago they wouldnt hav found anything.man isnt even close to 1 mil years old
They would have found them big azz dinosaurs, hell they could have sent the rock that crashed in earth to k!ll them all out after they visited, lol.
 7 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 nobody said:
They would have found them big azz dinosaurs, hell they could have sent the rock that crashed in earth to k!ll them all out after they visited, lol.
You think that asteroid was carrying some sort of I don't know the right word but maybe started human life on planet earth???
 7 years ago '07        #14
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 ChaosBeats said:
that was the most retarded biased opinion I ever heard

lol at there not already being a form of contact with ET lifeforms

You brainwashed puppets are the same ones who think college and school are the keys to be successful in life, lol there goe's your money

knowledge of the occult world >>>>>> Your school books and alex jones videos

Occult >>>>>>>>>>>>> science

Every important figure in a history book that had power or was considered a genius had ties to occult information.

Albert einstein's use if kabbalah = discovery of relativity and other systems of theory

T.V, Radio, Rocket science, all invented and created for and by occultist, and or occult activities.

occult followers lead the world set the laws collect the checks

Internet >>>> TV news thats Lies
People who lead and make the rules >>>>>>>>>> people who struggle and follow them
I respect your opinion but do you really feel all people who go to college are fools?

There are people who have multiple degrees and are still broke I agree with that, those are the dumb a.sses who just took a degree for no reason, those are the people where you should say "there goes your money" lol

Just depends on what college degree you end up with. If you get a bulls**t degree like sociology or some s**t then yea I agree with you but if you see a guy get a degree like petroleum engineering and now he works at an oil refinery makin 90k starting....then its a different story haha

Look at some nice paying jobs with great benefits, most require a bachelors in something to even be looked at.
I have some friends though that have only a high school diploma that are now breaking into 6 figure income within 5 years.

I do hate people that say just go to college and you automatically will have a great life....BULLs**t!!

Just like alot of people think marijuana is horrific and a if consumed you are considered a bad person.

These 2 things drive me soo crazy because I love marijuana and hearing these ignorant people drives nuts lmao hahah

anyways sorry about getting a little off topic...just had to get that off my chest lol

Last edited by varun313; 08-23-2010 at 04:23 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #15
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
 deziking said:
explain more please.
 7 years ago '04        #16
space
space
 ruff said:
I saw some pictures, that's crazy how they came up with those drawings means they must of been on this planet???? I haven't read any of it yet taking trafficschool rite now online will do later though! Interesting.
 08-23-2010, 02:57 PM         #17
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its pretty impossible to me to think that of all of the planets and galaxies out there that earth is the only 1 with life on it. Do you know the odds of that?
 7 years ago '04        #18
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:
Its pretty impossible to me to think that of all of the planets and galaxies out there that earth is the only 1 with life on it. Do you know the odds of that?
I don't even want to think the odds of that but if there is life out there and there is something close to humans or any type of ET out there we need to reach out and find em or they need to find us! Because they might have something that we might possible never have
 7 years ago '07        #19
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 deziking said:
I don't even want to think the odds of that but if there is life out there and there is something close to humans or any type of ET out there we need to reach out and find em or they need to find us! Because they might have something that we might possible never have

you are right man we need to find them but the problem is the distances in space are so mind boggling people have a hard time grasping it and really know actually how far it is. Our galaxy is just one of the other billions of galaxies out there, we are like another grain of sand on a beach....Space is Huge!! Billions of galaxies like ours just humans haven't come up with something that powerful that can find these places. One day i believe they will

Last edited by varun313; 08-24-2010 at 02:26 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
I bet there's a whole planet full of talking plants out there...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy