Paul Wall Talks Mike Jones Disappearance

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2010, 05:34 PM         #41
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Just announced on IMDB. Summer 2012, he's back y'all.

Last edited by Dangerously; 08-21-2010 at 05:36 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #42
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 55 55
 madness said:
paul wall is lying, all he has to do is dial (281) 330-8004 to find out where mike jones is
i remember dialing that s**t like everyday when he first put his number out there lol
 7 years ago '06        #43
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
who??
 7 years ago '05        #44
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Yelsgnik said:
i use to f**k with mike jpnes back in the day..first round draft pick use to get played daily
Mike Jones put out a lot of good sh*! that i still fuk with today, 1st round draft picks, Who is Mike Jones & 'This is Why Mike Jones Is Runnin The Game' will always be classics to me

but Damn once i seen him in that Cuddy Buddy Video i was like WTF?? dude was lookin like Lil Bow Wow & he had T-Pain & Lil Wayne on that track why wernt they in the Video??
 7 years ago '05        #45
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 justinjones said:
that fool always be feeling himself too much. he the only mainstream houston rapper that i have zero respect for
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm sure Magno is laughing nowadays
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's weird seeing Paul Wall talk about someone like that. I remember seeing Paul Wall and Mike Jones perform some years back..Paul was real down to earth, but you could tell Mike Jones was feeling himself a little too much.
Hell yea i remember when that n*gga first got hot in the underground and him and magno was a group that n*gga used to want 70 to 30 split wit him n magno...Magno used to go waaay harder than that n*gga just didn't have a catchy gimmick
 7 years ago '08        #46
hiphopsince1984 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
 CadillacVyse said:

this is what happened to flip

[pic - click to view]

08-21-2010, 06:38 PM         #47
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
paul sound salty he never went plat like Mike Jones who?
 7 years ago '07        #48
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 hiphopsince1984 said:

[pic - click to view]

thats what the f**k i'm wondering
 whokid said:
I think Paul Wall as of now would rather be him than Mike Jones so I don't see why would he be salty
 7 years ago '10        #49
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
 DrX said:
smh thats still no reason to punch someone
Exactly. Houston is the toughest city to be a rapper in. The rappers runnin the show are REAL THUGS like Zro and Trae and if these guys got a problem with u they do s**t like that. Back in like 04 or 05 Zro punched out Watts at a club in front of everyone over some silly s**t that could've been handled in talk. These cats don't give a fucc. Why think Trae got banned from the radio. Theres no freedom in Houston when it comes to art and fashion. Alot of wack s**t that comes out wouldn't be able to come out of Houston. Cats would be punchin yo a.ss in the face. Someone like Lil B wouldn't get away with the music he makes. Not dissin Lil B, but cats in Houston would NOT allow him to rep the city like that...I swear on my life he wouldn't have a career rappin like that if he was from Houston and the same goes for a s**t load of other rappers like Soja boy and so on.

When Chamillionaire dropped his major debut...many cats in Houston were pissed off, because he was spittin fa real fa real and it wasn't about material and lean. They thought he was going to make them look hella inferior.

Cats were against Flip from the very start when he won that freestyle king award. These fools were jealous like a muthafucca. Esp. when he started reppin in it in all of his music. Everyone was callin theirselve the freestyle pro and here goes this guy callin himself the freestyle king. Cats was hella pissed. Then he had one of the top 5 biggest hits in Houston history with "I can do that"...they couldn't stand it. Flip did his best to kiss they a.ss but they still kept hating but he still kept kissin. ESG picked a beef with him which damaged him a bit, but nothing serious other than getting shot in the shoulder at the stop light and makin sure he didn't diss ESG again. Then he fucced with himself with the Ti s**t. Everyone except for Zro and his crew was prayin that TI shut this n*gga down. That's why they welecomed Ti and s**t. He wouldn't have got welcomed had he been fuccin with a OG from Houston.

In Houston it's hard to be a rapper if u ain't got no gangsta background. Flip and Mike Jones ain't got that. Chamillionaire and Paul Wall ain't got that neither but they move sideways and do alot of puckering aswell (specially Paul). Unlike Flip and Mike....Cham and Paul don't claim to be any kind of Houston greats or running the city or anything like that so the ogs gave them a pass since they just makin a side show out of themselves. Mike and Flip wasn't doing that. They were gunnin for no.1 every time.

Mike was always a fake mothafucca and hoe tho. He fucced Magno over so he really getting what he sowed as Flip did when he fucced with Ti (but cats were against him waaaay before that...for no legit reason).

Havnt been in the H for a couple of years. Coming back soon tho. Don't know if I'll stay tho.

EDIT: Mean pro intead of king when I said cats was callin themselve the freestyle king...mean freestyle pro

Last edited by Megastorm; 08-21-2010 at 07:24 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #50
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
 whokid said:
Paul has an album that went platinum and one that went gold. Check Riaa. Mike Jones only has one album that went platinum and that's it. Paul out did him in albums. Mike only outdid him with singles.
 08-21-2010, 07:37 PM         #51
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Mikes Jones first album was a classic to me. Every track was a banger.
 Fly or Die said:
n*ggas be hatin probably didn't even listen to it...
 dizzle trizzle said:
i own his first cd so im not even gonna talk bad bout mike jones, dont act like yall wasnt bumping his s**t either

What's his first album? I'm waiting for you fools to say who is mike jones...
 7 years ago '08        #52
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 RJ96 said:
damn I didn't even realize it was this long since I heard of Mike Jones and btw what happen to Lil Flip?

[video - click to view]

Megastorm said:
Exactly. Houston is the toughest city to be a rapper in. The rappers runnin the show are REAL THUGS like Zro and Trae and if these guys got a problem with u they do s**t like that. Back in like 04 or 05 Zro punched out Watts at a club in front of everyone over some silly s**t that could've been handled in talk. These cats don't give a fucc. Why think Trae got banned from the radio. Theres no freedom in Houston when it comes to art and fashion. Alot of wack s**t that comes out wouldn't be able to come out of Houston. Cats would be punchin yo a.ss in the face. Someone like Lil B wouldn't get away with the music he makes. Not dissin Lil B, but cats in Houston would NOT allow him to rep the city like that...I swear on my life he wouldn't have a career rappin like that if he was from Houston and the same goes for a s**t load of other rappers like Soja boy and so on.

When Chamillionaire dropped his major debut...many cats in Houston were pissed off, because he was spittin fa real fa real and it wasn't about material and lean. They thought he was going to make them look hella inferior.

Cats were against Flip from the very start when he won that freestyle king award. These fools were jealous like a muthafucca. Esp. when he started reppin in it in all of his music. Everyone was callin theirselve the freestyle pro and here goes this guy callin himself the freestyle king. Cats was hella pissed. Then he had one of the top 5 biggest hits in Houston history with "I can do that"...they couldn't stand it. Flip did his best to kiss they a.ss but they still kept hating but he still kept kissin. ESG picked a beef with him which damaged him a bit, but nothing serious other than getting shot in the shoulder at the stop light and makin sure he didn't diss ESG again. Then he fucced with himself with the Ti s**t. Everyone except for Zro and his crew was prayin that TI shut this n*gga down. That's why they welecomed Ti and s**t. He wouldn't have got welcomed had he been fuccin with a OG from Houston.

In Houston it's hard to be a rapper if u ain't got no gangsta background. Flip and Mike Jones ain't got that. Chamillionaire and Paul Wall ain't got that neither but they move sideways and do alot of puckering aswell (specially Paul). Unlike Flip and Mike....Cham and Paul don't claim to be any kind of Houston greats or running the city or anything like that so the ogs gave them a pass since they just makin a side show out of themselves. Mike and Flip wasn't doing that. They were gunnin for no.1 every time.

Mike was always a fake mothafucca and hoe tho. He fucced Magno over so he really getting what he sowed as Flip did when he fucced with Ti (but cats were against him waaaay before that...for no legit reason).

Havnt been in the H for a couple of years. Coming back soon tho. Don't know if I'll stay tho.

EDIT: Mean pro intead of king when I said cats was callin themselve the freestyle king...mean freestyle pro
I guess this explains my boy, Slim Thug's popularity in Houston
 7 years ago '07        #53
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
this doesnt sound like Paul Wall. hes always seems like one of those dramafree cats.
 08-21-2010, 07:49 PM         #54
ktbballplaya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
smh thats still no reason to punch someone
that wasnt all of it. They were back stage and Trae approached him a non-violent way and asked him whats good. Mike was bumping at the mouth and making a scene in front of everybody and then he got slid
 7 years ago '07        #55
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 CadillacVyse said:

this is what happened to flip
ouch hahaha. flip feels hes needs a dance song to be relevant. sad
 7 years ago '08        #56
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
i think slim thug the best outta h town

well its a tie between lil keke and slim thugggaa
 08-21-2010, 08:06 PM         #57
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga self proclaimed himself the "mayor of houston"

after that, he disappeared.

you can't be on no c*cky s**t and think n*ggas from the h will be okay with that
 7 years ago '06        #58
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #59
fatman 
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 103 103
lol @ paul talking down on mike when he's just as much of a fraud
 08-21-2010, 09:30 PM         #60
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Megastorm said:

n*gga said Trae is a thug

Flip didn't win no "freestyle king award"....Hump PAID for the plaque and on it it said presented by hump and sucka free....there was nothing won about it lmao stop showing your ignorance.

BTW E.S.G.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flip

Last edited by Icemouth; 08-21-2010 at 09:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy