Lil Wayne to bow wow & drake: "This ain't built for cats like us, You and Drizzy stay clean"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2010, 04:01 AM         #41
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how half these n*ggaz callin` Wayne a pus*y,but yet they never even been to jail. That s**t aint no joke,he's right, that s**t isnt built for anyone. 60-70% of n*ggas in jail are twisted f**ked up people. I wouldnt wish jail on no one.Personally i'd prefer death over being incarcerated.Alot of n*ggaz in jail will tell you the same thing.
 08-21-2010, 04:06 AM         #42
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess this means we can expect this rocker s**t to stop anytime soon.
 08-21-2010, 04:14 AM         #43
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiggCurt51 said:
u know wayne locked up in that same a.ss country club prision martha stuart was in fall back stars dont do no real f**kin time no a days and his high a.ss let tha boys seach tha bus wiht all tha shyt on tha table like it was valid u famous but mafukka u aint that famous!!!! LOL

gyoddamn this n*gga hit the keyboard like Arab Musik on the MPC... fucck u said n*gga???
 08-21-2010, 04:27 AM         #44
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TEK2yuhDOME said:
I love how half these n*ggaz callin` Wayne a pus*y,but yet they never even been to jail. That s**t aint no joke,he's right, that s**t isnt built for anyone. 60-70% of n*ggas in jail are twisted f**ked up people. I wouldnt wish jail on no one.Personally i'd prefer death over being incarcerated.Alot of n*ggaz in jail will tell you the same thing.
Word. I can't stand when people say sh!t like, "Such and such deserves to be in jail", "I pray he gets r*ped" etc.

If you don't have the nutz to say that sh!t to that person face-to-face, then don't say it online like a coward! 99% of the people that type sh!t like that are white suburban kids who thinks it's "cool" to put a black man down because they've been gettin' bullied their whole life by blacks. I wouldn't wish sh!t like that on my worst enemy.
 7 years ago '05        #45
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 2687 2687
 Marvin Hagler said:
Ad Seg

that n*gga aight mayne.... n*ggas actin like he doin Mandela time or some shiit mayne FOH
you think wayne would do somethin to get put on admin seg ur such a fanboy u gtfo now and dont come back if anything wayne is pc they wouldnt put him in gp
 08-21-2010, 07:56 AM         #46
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boosie is about to get life and this n*gga b**ching
 08-21-2010, 08:19 AM         #47
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
I don't about ya'll, but it aint for n*ggas like me either..................
this right here LOL
 08-21-2010, 08:21 AM         #48
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisgame said:
when your a millionare living in a mansion with a chef driving a bugatti, hell naw prison aint buit for you

to yall ghetto n*gga acting like going to jail is cool or some sh*t, yall got some sad sad lives
u acting like Wayne was born rich
 7 years ago '08        #49
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
My boy a truck driver right....1 day he called me on the road and told me to watch that s**t.... n*gga was laughing so hard he couldn't even get out "b00ty warrior"

when I finnally understood what he was saying I found that s**t.....dog I laughed for a good hour watching this dude.

n*gga said "if I like him, I'm walk up to him and say I like yo b00ty and you gon give it to me"
I know Wayne dun ran across them types.

My partna also told me to youtube "Shawtbus Shawtey" dat s**t was funny too.
 7 years ago '05        #50
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
n*gga in protective custody with the homos and the r*pe victims......that screams lil wayne to me
 7 years ago '10        #51
Treylonn 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$779 | Props total: 1 1
Jail aint the place where anybody wanna be..
 08-21-2010, 09:07 AM         #52
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dasill said:
you think wayne would do somethin to get put on admin seg ur such a fanboy u gtfo now and dont come back if anything wayne is pc they wouldnt put him in gp

Grounds for confining inmate in administrative segregation:

(c) that the continued presence of the inmate in the general inmate population would jeopardize the inmate's own safety.

[pic - click to view]

sound just like PC don't it? now shut the fucck up f*ggit
 7 years ago '05        #53
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,777 | Props total: 3234 3234
alotta f**gots in here hatin on weezy for givin bow wow some great advice
 7 years ago '04        #54
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
some of you male groupies need to get off your ashy a.ss kness and stop sucking this n*gga's d!ck
 08-21-2010, 09:30 AM         #55
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T Bonics said:
lil wayne shook s**ttin his pants in the pen...
He's Not In The Pen..
 08-21-2010, 10:35 AM         #56
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUT WAIT A MINUTE

he told bow wow, jail isnt built for people like them,.. they dont understand us and we dont understand them

wait a minute now.. did he just say hes not street..everyone in jail is street and in there for street related s**t

so n*gga if you cant relate to them or if it aint built for u..why the f**k u claiming BLOOD GANG a**hole!

this exactly what 50 cent be talkng about.... FAKE a.ss RAPPERS! FAKE a.ss IMAGE!
 08-21-2010, 11:15 AM         #57
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at wayne they dont give out alot of felonies for smoking weed
 7 years ago '05        #58
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Treylonn said:
Jail aint the place where anybody wanna be..
This.
 7 years ago '10        #59
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Why can't this be a positive message from Wayne to not only Drake and Bow Wow, but to thousands of kids who don't live in the streets? Yall are saying it like jail is easy to do, a year away from everything you love. s**t being in another country for a year is hard enough imagine being locked away from the world for a year. I think way is touching on the idea "guys like us" meaning kind hearted people. People who care for others and people who jus enjoy the variety of life. I don't think Wayne pussied out at all. You think as hood as Jay-Z claims to be he would fit in in jail?
 7 years ago '09        #60
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
"we dont understand them" arnt those some of the dude u make "GANGSTER" music for wayne???
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy