Lil Wayne to bow wow & drake: "This ain't built for cats like us, You and Drizzy stay clean"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
112 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
6978 pageviews
69 comments

DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
Lil Wayne to bow wow & drake: "This ain't built for cats like us, You and Drizzy stay clean"

Lil Wayne's daily prison routine reportedly consists of mundane activities like watching ESPN and chatting on the phone. Despite his seemingly laid-back schedule, the Young Money/ Cash Money leader has cautioned his protégés to steer clear of trouble. Jail is no place for successful rappers, according to Wayne. During a visit to the incarcerated MC, Bow Wow, who joined Weezy's camp last year, said Wayne urged him and Young Money star Drake to stay on their best behavior.

"One thing he told me when I went to visit him, he was like ... 'Bow, this ain't for us, this ain't it. This ain't built for cats like us. They don't understand us, we don't understand them. Don't do it man, just stay out of trouble. You and Drizzy, y'all stay clean, y'all stay doing what y'all do. Y'all can do this forever,' " Bow Wow told Houston's 97.9 The Box. "I knew he meant it, [because] Tune never lectures me like that ... but he was serious."

The 23-year-old rapper said that seeing Wayne locked up was a "humbling experience" and recalled hanging with Weezy before his prison stint.

"In our studio, it's my room ... then Stunna's room then Wayne's room. I'm so used to seeing the Bugatti pull up, I'm so used to ... going over Wayne's house and the chef is always cooking," Bow Wow said. "You don't like seeing your boy like that," Bow lamented.

Similar to how Wayne doled out advice to Bow, the young rapper said he looks out for another member of the extended Young Money/ Cash Money collective: Nicki Minaj. Bow Wow, who stars in the comedy "Lottery Ticket," almost scored the hip-hop diva a role in the summer flick.

"To be honest, Nicki was close to being [the character] 'Nikki' in the movie. I called Nicki and said, 'Yo, I think you should audition for this role.' " Unfortunately, Bow's bid to get Minaj some screen time was unsuccessful: The part eventually went to R&B vixen Teairra Mari. "I thought [Minaj] did good, but unfortunately you know how things don't work out."

Fans won't catch Minaj on the big screen in "Lottery Ticket" but Bow Wow said a big tour featuring Weezy's hitmaking squad will go down once Wayne comes home.

"When he gets out, we definitely plan on this Young Money/ Cash Money tour," Bow said. "[The tour will feature] myself, Nicki, Drizzy, Wayne and the whole entire family."

[pic - click to view]

Lil Wayne 'Lectures' Drake, Bow Wow To Avoid Prison - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

69 comments for "Lil Wayne to bow wow & drake: "This ain't built for cats like us, You and Drizzy stay clean""

7 years ago '05        #2
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
Lil Wayne is Lil Wayne in SCARED STRAIGHT.
 08-20-2010, 10:56 PM         #3
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne shook s**ttin his pants in the pen... n*gga quit worryin bout drake and bow wow... them some geeky a.ss straight edge hip hop n*ggaz... they aint doin no real hood s**t that they gunna get in any trouble with... wayne just an idiot for gettin himself there in the first place...all that money u couldnt pay someone to hold ur glock and drugs for u
 7 years ago '07        #4
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,323 | Props total: 69885 69885
he got r*ped.
 08-20-2010, 10:58 PM         #5
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 words - Protective Custody
 08-20-2010, 11:01 PM         #6
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
he got r*ped.
 7 years ago '06        #7
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,634 | Props total: 8563 8563
Bow wow probably aint never held a gun let alone own one. People looking up to Wayne hard as hell but aye you gotta be the man when n*ggaz say s**t like Bow Wow said
 7 years ago '05        #8
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 Bkjj11 said:
he got r*ped.
 7 years ago '09        #9
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Bkjj11 said:
he got r*ped.

[video - click to view]

08-20-2010, 11:47 PM         #10
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ad Seg

that n*gga aight mayne.... n*ggas actin like he doin Mandela time or some shiit mayne FOH
 7 years ago '05        #11
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25053 25053
 Bkjj11 said:
he got r*ped.

Bow Next....He Wanna Be A Gangsta So Bad. Drake Aint Going Cause Jail Aint Serving Tuna Bagel Sandwhichs Now.
 7 years ago '08        #12
DUCE 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Fresh Whyte said:

Bow Next....He Wanna Be A Gangsta So Bad. Drake Aint Going Cause Jail Aint Serving Tuna Bagel Sandwhichs Now.
 7 years ago '06        #13
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

[video - click to view]

Disis05 members strong in dis b!tch wit da hate

Free Weezy Til Dey Free Weezy!
 7 years ago '09        #14
zills 
space
space
$202 | Props total: 15 15
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
"if yalls wouldve been here back in the day as much as i like b00ty i probably wouldve felt 1 of yalls Butt"....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO weezy!!!
 7 years ago '07        #15
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21236 21236
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
@ "Beyond the b00ty"
 7 years ago '10        #16
islandkilla 
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #17
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
I don't about ya'll, but it aint for n*ggas like me either..................
 7 years ago '06        #18
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #19
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 7 years ago '08        #20
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
^^^that n*gga named FLEECE!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago