Top 10 Shooting Guards: Dwade Better than Kobe (according to yahoo.com)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
13 comments
@news
most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Punches Kangaroo To Save Dog
62 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Would you bang this chick?
30 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,412 | Props total: 0 0
People act like these lists are official rankings/ratings or some s**t.. It's just someone's opinion.
 6 years ago '10        #42
beast mode 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,115 | Props total: 519 519
 Gattsau said:
a very good player who has a very delusional fanbase.
 6 years ago '08        #43
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
c'mon now internet threats???? you let somebody get to you like that??? now how corny do you feel???
lmao. ain't nobody got me like nothing.

i just found that whole 4 year thing pretty funny.
 6 years ago '10        #44
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$555 | Props total: 17 17
 TheBallDontLie said:
:hmm: 3 NBA Finals appearances to not advancing to the second round in the last three seasons.
Really? Are you really using that as an argument?

6 years ago '08        #45
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

"Jesus would have a hard time guarding Kobe Bryant"
 6 years ago '04        #46
prankmonkey89 
space
space
$25 | Props total: 0 0
 TheBallDontLie said:
:hmm: 3 NBA Finals appearances to not advancing to the second round in the last three seasons.
Have you even seen the Heat the last 3 years, its been Wade and nobody else. The Lakers have been 1000X better so good flawed logic there, buddy.
 08-20-2010, 10:45 PM         #47
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlycerXblade said:
Really? Are you really using that as an argument?

Winning B2B championships > not advancing past the 1st round usually is a good measure to define the better player.

Not getting past the Hawks
 6 years ago '09        #48
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,190 | Props total: 7 7
 Young Professa said:
so accoding to kelly dwyer, and trey:

kobe isn't the league's best player, that goes to lebron
kobe isn't the best laker of all time, that goes to magic
kobe isn't the best player of all time, that goes to jordan
kobe isn't the best 2-guard in the league, that goes to wade

sooooooo.....what is kobe, exactly?
once u fix that this is all true,kobe just isnt the best anymore,hes not the best of all time,and he will never be a better laker than magic. kobe is a living legend but u gotta let go be he cant be the same forever
 6 years ago '04        #49
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 1063 1063
 EvesOfAkira said:

"Jesus would have a hard time guarding Kobe Bryant"
yea cuz Jesus was a carpenter and not a basketball player
 6 years ago '10        #50
beast mode 23 heat pts23
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
and wades been better for a couple years now
 6 years ago '08        #51
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Man, don't play dumb.
 6 years ago '04        #52
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 chctynig2804 said:
for all of what you jus said you only mentioned one side of the ball...and for the record Wade is every bit of a scorer as Kobe Bryant, Kobe has a better J but Wade can score at will if he wants too, and on the defensive side of things, Wade is probably the best defender at the 2 in the league...its a lot closer than what you think
did you just say wade was a better defender then kobe? I'll give you the offensive side of the ball though I'm not sure about that either but on the defensive side you are crazy if you think wade is better then kobe! I'm from Chicago and a homer and I hate kobe but I respect his game and with that said how many all defensive teams has wade made compared to kobe?
 6 years ago '04        #53
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:
Winning B2B championships > not advancing past the 1st round usually is a good measure to define the better player.

Not getting past the Hawks
those are TEAM accomplishments, Kobe never made it out the 1st round b4 he got Pau Gasol on his team so whats ur point??

everyone knows that Wade has had little to no help since that championship season...

whats funny is if the Heat win 3 or 4 in a row it will be because of the team and not a testament to Wade as a player but when Kobe has the best PF in the game on his team and a host of great role players who show up night in and night out its all Kobe
 6 years ago '07        #54
Bkjj11 2805 heat pts2805
space
space
$77,933 | Props total: 31707 31707
lmaoooo n*gga please
 08-20-2010, 10:51 PM         #55
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prankmonkey89 said:
Have you even seen the Heat the last 3 years, its been Wade and nobody else. The Lakers have been 1000X better so good flawed logic there, buddy.
 chctynig2804 said:
those are TEAM accomplishments, Kobe never made it out the 1st round b4 he got Pau Gasol on his team so whats ur point??

everyone knows that Wade has had little to no help since that championship season...

whats funny is if the Heat win 3 or 4 in a row it will be because of the team and not a testament to Wade as a player but when Kobe has the best PF in the game on his team and a host of great role players who show up night in and night out its all Kobe
Stop having discussions about basketball when you have no clue about it. I don't respect your square opinions. Spend more time exercising and eating right, cause you clearly aren't.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:owned:

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 08-20-2010 at 10:53 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #56
Bkjj11 2805 heat pts2805
space
space
$77,933 | Props total: 31707 31707
 chctynig2804 said:

wade hasnt done s**t after shaq, whats your point
 6 years ago '04        #57
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 starzz said:
did you just say wade was a better defender then kobe? I'll give you the offensive side of the ball though I'm not sure about that either but on the defensive side you are crazy if you think wade is better then kobe! I'm from Chicago and a homer and I hate kobe but I respect his game and with that said how many all defensive teams has wade made compared to kobe?
Kobe's defense is overrated and everyone knows that, kind of like how Lebron's defense is overrated as well, Wade is an amazing on-ball defender and one of the best at blocking shots as far as a 2 goes...i'm not sayin Kobe is a slouch but i'm jus sayin that everyone sayin that Kobe is easily better is trippin, its close and like i said i would personally take Wade, but mostly cuz he's got the youth on Kobe
 6 years ago '10        #58
beast mode 23 heat pts23
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:owned:
so a game winner makes you better??? great logic
 6 years ago '10        #59
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$555 | Props total: 17 17
 chctynig2804 said:

You beat me to it.
 6 years ago '04        #60
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
wade hasnt done s**t after shaq, whats your point
he was talkin bout how Wade keeps gettin bounced in the 1st round but when Shaq left the Lakers, Kobe got bounced 2 years str8 in the first round because he didnt have a supporting cast, well Wade didnt have a supporting cast after their championship and he was gettin bounced in the first round, like Kobe, and both were ballin their a.sses off only to lose
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
144 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
130 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
103 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
132 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Street Fighter 5 Akuma Reveal Trailer - Playstation Experience 2016
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy