Top 10 Shooting Guards: Dwade Better than Kobe (according to yahoo.com)

most viewed right now
 107
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,512 | Props total: 12 12
Depends on what the team needs. You need scoring, go with wade. You got a stacked squad and need someone who is more clutch than michael Jordan? Kobe Bryant.


Wade is "better" right now but kobe is "better" for a good team.
 7 years ago '06        #182
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
wow some of the responses haha
 7 years ago '04        #183
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 firstmerci said:
WADE 56% shooting against Boston... Kobe 40% with a stacked team...
1st round vs. NBA finals.

You know the Lakers as a team shot 40.2% in the finals right? That's LESS than what Miami shoots.

Does that make Miami a better team now?

Or is it something as logical as it being the NBA finals and the competition level being much higher and more intense?


Not to mention Wade shooting 60% in games that were BLOWOUTS, including a 29 point loss.


Last edited by A.G; 08-21-2010 at 01:23 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #184
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 akademiks said:
1st round vs. NBA finals.

You know the Lakers as a team shot 40.2% in the finals right? That's LESS than what Miami shoots.

Does that make Miami a better team now?

Or is it something as logical as it being the NBA finals and the competition level being much higher and more intense?


Not to mention Wade shooting 60% in games that were BLOWOUTS, including a 29 point loss.
first off if you lose your series in the playoffs then you're out so no the comp level was no higher considering bos and miami have fairly recently won a title. if anything the celtics were more healthy on defense in the 1st round as oppose to the finals where they had already played 3 rounds.
 7 years ago '06        #185
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
Kobe still numbero uno
 7 years ago '04        #186
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 beast mode said:
first off if you lose your series in the playoffs then you're out so no the comp level was no higher considering bos and miami have fairly recently won a title. if anything the celtics were more healthy on defense in the 1st round as oppose to the finals where they had already played 3 rounds.
Teams play more intense when they've gotten to the upper rounds. This is not a revelation.

See: Lakers offense & defense vs. OKC compared to Phoenix & Boston
see: Lakers last year getting taken to 7 games by a clearly inferior Houston team & destroying everyone else after that.
see: Boston playing its best defense as the playoffs went on..

The intensity just increases, gameplanning is more in-depth, players play with more effort. You know which teams you think you can breeze past and which teams require more to get past.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

So to compare a player's FG% in the 1st round against a team to anothers' in the NBA finals is ridiculous.
 7 years ago '10        #187
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 akademiks said:
Teams play more intense when they've gotten to the upper rounds. This is not a revelation.

See: Lakers offense & defense vs. OKC compared to Phoenix & Boston
see: Lakers last year getting taken to 7 games by a clearly inferior Houston team & destroying everyone else after that.
see: Boston playing its best defense as the playoffs went on..

The intensity just increases, gameplanning is more in-depth, players play with more effort. You know which teams you think you can breeze past and which teams require more to get past.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.

So to compare a player's FG% in the 1st round against a team to anothers' in the NBA finals is ridiculous.

the reason the rockets gave you guys all you could handle was simply they are a defensive scrapy team,denver and orlando were not. yes they have some good defenders but denver and orlando were not defensively as good as the rockets and damn sure not as good or consistent enough to have beat the lakers.
last year lakers had a bit of a tough time against the thuder simply because it wasn't a favorable match up.
then they breezed by utah who was no match then had a bit of a time again against the suns though the suns we all knew were no match. lakers didn't play tougher D against the celtics then they did against previous teams,there length was just a better match up for the lakers big to take advantage.
 7 years ago '04        #188
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 beast mode said:
the reason the rockets gave you guys all you could handle was simply they are a defensive scrapy team,denver and orlando were not. yes they have some good defenders but denver and orlando were not defensively as good as the rockets and damn sure not as good or consistent enough to have beat the lakers.
last year lakers had a bit of a tough time against the thuder simply because it wasn't a favorable match up.
then they breezed by utah who was no match then had a bit of a time again against the suns though the suns we all knew were no match. lakers didn't play tougher D against the celtics then they did against previous teams,there length was just a better match up for the lakers big to take advantage.
It really wasn't that.. Plus Orlando was a better defensive team than Houston that year. Contender teams tend to underestimate teams in the earlier rounds if they're a much higher seed or just a way better team. The lakers did play really good defense for the most part against boston, and that culminated in game 7 which was probably the best defense I've ever seen the lakers play in the 20+ years I've been watching.

Even Phil jackson has admitted to not revealing some of the more intricate triangle sets and out of bounds plays until late in the playoffs so teams can't scout them.


Last edited by A.G; 08-21-2010 at 01:55 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #189
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,971 | Props total: 1796 1796
 akademiks said:
It really wasn't that.. Plus Orlando was a better defensive team than Houston that year. Contender teams tend to underestimate teams in the earlier rounds if they're a much higher seed or just a way better team. The lakers did play really good defense for the most part against boston, and that culminated in game 7 which was probably the best defense I've ever seen the lakers play in the 20+ years I've been watching.

Even Phil jackson has admitted to not revealing some of the more intricate triangle sets and out of bounds plays until late in the playoffs so teams can't scout them.
actually Houston allowed 3 less points in the playoffs then orlando on average. lakers did play some good D in spurts of game 7 but but good D or not lets not get away from the fact 21 fta in the 4th quarter + artest clutch play was the reason they won that game 7. it's was all match up really. now if we were talking about 2 team that have never won a title recently then i would agree more with you but i don't in the case.
 7 years ago '10        #190
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Rubix said:
Not sure how I'm salty when I'm actually a kobe fan and I don't care for either team. If by salty u mean a realistic fan of the nba then yeah call me whatever but I sure as hell aint a d!ckriding f**got like some of u laker fans..

Callin me a d!ck rider?

Kobe or no Kobe, I been a Laker fan all my life. If u see me say otherwise, quote me on it bruh.
 7 years ago '09        #191
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
n*ggas arguing bout wade bein better than kobe
He aint even close to brons level yet..
 7 years ago '05        #192
BOUNCER06 
space
avatar space
space
$4,784 | Props total: 125 125
Ayp I'm f**ked up but fo team though the colts go t Theodore s**t .. garcon I mean cone on. t ain't s**t Kobe!!!1!!
 7 years ago '06        #193
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
Kobe sucked in the wholeeeeeee playoffs this year...im just saying
 7 years ago '06        #194
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 WilliamET09 said:
n*ggas arguing bout wade bein better than kobe
He aint even close to brons level yet..
logg off wade 1 ring...bron 0
 7 years ago '07        #195
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
avatar space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55969 55969
I wonder where Wade would be if Stern and his refs didn't help him and the cHeat beat the Mavs in 2006?.....Wade get's more luv from the refs than Kobe or any Superstar in the NBA and it's not even close.
 7 years ago '05        #196
firstmerci 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 19 19
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I wonder where Wade would be if Stern and his refs didn't help him and the cHeat beat the Mavs in 2006?.....Wade get's more luv from the refs than Kobe or any Superstar in the NBA and it's not even close.
No. Lebron gets more love.. don't even go there when you already have a ref in prison because he gave the Lakers some love.... I can't wait to see how the refs do the Heat games with Wade and Lebron drawing fouls...:dancingcool:

Kobe fans face... Wade better than Kobe right now. Kobe has a better team ok... but Wade's a better individual player right now... just look at the numbers...
 7 years ago '05        #197
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Before even entering the thread I knew this was from BallDontLie.
 7 years ago '05        #198
cbsepts 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$537 | Props total: 628 628
 tharegime said:
I dont understand how anyonw can say D wade is better than Kobe. The only reason Wade looked good last year is because he had no one on his team so his stats were inflated. Check his stats this year and I bet his scoring average goes wayy down. If kobe wanted to average 30 a game he still could but he would rather win instead
kobe was doing the same thing after shaq got traded...you forget those years when phoenix was kicking their a.ss...that year when he scored 40, ten straight times or some s**t? what about when he scored 81?

him and wade when on s**tty teams do the same thing...
 08-21-2010, 06:35 AM         #199
UnBr3aKaB13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are ALL the pictures on there show Mayo as the defender? LMAO!
 7 years ago '06        #200
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8604 8604
kobe is better than Wade close case. I know Kobe got a better team than anybody and if you put Lebron or Wade on that Laker team you will get the same results a championship. But lets not take to much away from Kobe.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy