Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #121
Jago 1035 heat pts1035 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5517 5517
 chenderson12 said:
i love the 2k sports football era... but you guys act like 2k didnt have issues....lol... madden is a good game... you cant expect any sports game to change year by year... nba 2k series looks the same every year they just add features.... until a new generation of a system comes along... its a rap.... madden is legit... i have no problems with it... its a cool game its the cnbc or whatever boxden ppl who listen non gaming ppl and say because sales are down... the game sucks... think about the economy or on the fact half of you illegally burn the game.. because if you couldnt burn it you would buy it.... amen
Would you shut up already. You've already proven you're a dumbass yet you continue to post.

CNBC is not posting their opinion like you are doing. They're basing their reports off pre-order sales and analyst reports. "You are really dumb, for real."
 08-21-2010, 09:45 PM         #122
J_Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love it.
 7 years ago '07        #123
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 chenderson12 said:
yeah they could do that... But think about over the years how a disk can get scratched up... Or stadium are new... New teams possible... It would be just to much trouble for that but good point making... I buy madden 11 for one reason... Its football!! I like the game... Yes they can improve on some a.i... Or gameplay but by far madden is a good game.... Its solid every year... Ppl hate on madden are the main ones who either couldnt unfortunately purchasing it due to price... Or they are angry cause they got their a.ss kicked online... Lets be honest
no you idiot.

put in madden 08 and i guarantee u think ur playing the same game with throwback teams.

nfl players look like f**kin cartoons. theres nothing real about the game besides the rosters.
 7 years ago '07        #124
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 chenderson12 said:
i love the 2k sports football era... but you guys act like 2k didnt have issues....lol... madden is a good game... you cant expect any sports game to change year by year... nba 2k series looks the same every year they just add features.... until a new generation of a system comes along... its a rap.... madden is legit... i have no problems with it... its a cool game its the cnbc or whatever boxden ppl who listen non gaming ppl and say because sales are down... the game sucks... think about the economy or on the fact half of you illegally burn the game.. because if you couldnt burn it you would buy it.... amen

nba 2k aint the same game every year...ur clearly lost
 7 years ago '05        #125
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10785 10785
 BigGee said:
yea, 2k5 was coo, and madden hasnt made many improvements and they are gettin lazy because there is no competition

but did yall forget this?

[pic - click to view]

dont act like putting in real teams and current players would have made this better
It would have made it better... because let's face it.. who wants to play with a roster full of hall of famers on made up teams?

And let's also be honest, there are things that APF 2K8 did that people WISHED Madden did.. and there things they admitted they tried to do that 2k did that they just couldn't get in. Hell, they can't even get a proper halftime and post game show like NFL 2K5 had.

When 2K Football was dropping yearly with Madden... Madden was making strides on a yearly basis (last gen) gameplay and feature wise.. now they're making baby steps

NBA 2K almost fell to that same bulls**t (2K9 was horrendous and 2K10 was a tad step up) when Live disappeared from the radar
 7 years ago '08        #126
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
They really need to move to the next phase in gaming and wii was the first step but they need to expand on the interactivity of the game that's about the only thing they could do to make it any more real.
 7 years ago '06        #127
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 P-Hill said:
It would have made it better... because let's face it.. who wants to play with a roster full of hall of famers on made up teams?

And let's also be honest, there are things that APF 2K8 did that people WISHED Madden did.. and there things they admitted they tried to do that 2k did that they just couldn't get in. Hell, they can't even get a proper halftime and post game show like NFL 2K5 had.

When 2K Football was dropping yearly with Madden... Madden was making strides on a yearly basis (last gen) gameplay and feature wise.. now they're making baby steps

NBA 2K almost fell to that same bulls**t (2K9 was horrendous and 2K10 was a tad step up) when Live disappeared from the radar

2k9>>>2k10 for me
 7 years ago '05        #128
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
2K9 is a cheesers paradise.
 7 years ago '06        #129
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 TheT said:
2K9 is a cheesers paradise.
on 2k9 i was like BUCKETSSSSS...jp i do that on 2k10 too. u prob dunno what im talkin bout. memphis slang only maybe idk
 7 years ago '05        #130
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Their greed will be the end of their franchise.

2k5 is STILL the last best football game to be released and that's sad.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy