Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Its crazy how EA Sports can make a good game with NCAA 11 and an below average game for Madden 11. Madden has sucked balls since the 2006 version with McNabb.
 7 years ago '05        #102
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
I've owned madden since i had a Sega Genesis....bought in in 2010....horrible game...not buying this year...at all.....
 7 years ago '05        #103
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
Its crazy how EA Sports can make a good game with NCAA 11 and an below average game for Madden 11. Madden has sucked balls since the 2006 version with McNabb.
NCAA 2011.....is not that great...at all...its 3 inches away from being a piece of shyt too
 7 years ago '05        #104
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
dudes ain't messing with Madden no more cause dudes are using Madden 09 or Madden 10 and just downloading the new rosters.
 7 years ago '05        #105
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2219 2219
 genobee said:
cant wait for them to lose that license so 2k could take over again, I have never and will never buy a Madden game. Waste of $60 if you ask me...
^This. They come out with the same game every year with one major improvement every 4 years, im not stupid EA. Last football game i owned was a 2k and it was way better than madden.
 7 years ago '04        #106
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
dudes ain't messing with Madden no more cause dudes are using Madden 09 or Madden 10 and just downloading the new rosters.
With these options of just downloading the rosters, i don't see why a smart person would even buy the new game EVERY year. I'd buy it every couple. I'm done with paying $60 yearly
 7 years ago '04        #107
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
i downloaded it and got a free online code,economy is too f**ked up for me to go pay 60 f**kin dollars for a game it cost 4 to make. ceo of Microsoft as well as ea are still gonna be way more rich then me without my lil 60 bucks
where'd ya get a code from bro?
 7 years ago '04        #108
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
i just played this last night, and it wasn't that great to me... last year was better... i like the gameflow and all, but the graphics took a backstep to me... on the other hand, NCAA 11 is the s**t tho...
 7 years ago '04        #109
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
wow so i see everyone in thread wants to go back to dreamcast give it a rest the highest selling football game ever will never stop comming out nor will 2k ever the get a chance to do it again because even in its best days it still couldnt out sell madden or will it
 7 years ago '04        #110
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
funny just tried that it wouldnt let me and madden 10 only updated to the end of last seasons rostor no rookies or anything
 7 years ago '06        #111
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 368 368
 beantown said:
I didn't know it was the cool thing to hate Madden these days

O well I'm feelin the game I know other people that must be too cuz I see them on that s**t on my buddy list all the time
I am liking it too,body lean,AI run blocking,and locomotion makes the running game very enjoyable to be a balanced team...once I get all my blitz packages down D will be solid.:)
 7 years ago '07        #112
Jago 1033 heat pts1033 OP
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5479 5479
 chenderson12 said:
CNBC... lol so they can have a exact head count of who bought it... for the most part like i said "MADDEN IS SOLD OUT IN 4 STORES IN MY DISTRICT OF BESTBUY WHERE I WORK AT WITHIN ITS FIRST TwO DAYS" .... all i know is madden 11 is the game to buy and its fun yea it has glitches and play issues just like anyother game does.... thats why they do patches... i do love the 2k sports football i was a huge fan of it with moss on the covers than t.o but 2ks running game was wack.... graphics where awesome.... i buy madden because its nfl football and im a huge nfl fan and gamer.... theres a reason why 2k didnt get the liscense to the nfl.... im just saying
So because it was allegedly "sold out for 2 days" in whatever town you live in, it all of a sudden is outselling Madden 10?

I feel just a little bit safer trusting the CNBC report vs the Boxden n*gga report.
 7 years ago '06        #113
ljames1 2 heat pts
space
space
$495 | Props total: 20 20
cause madden is weak this year . its all about ncaa 11
 7 years ago '04        #114
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
 youngsiz said:
funny just tried that it wouldnt let me and madden 10 only updated to the end of last seasons rostor no rookies or anything
this makes the most sense about that theory...

its like, why wouldn't EA cover their a.ss so that you have to buy the new one every year?
 7 years ago '05        #115
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Game play is actually solid for the first time. I enjoy playing the actual game.

For Madden 12:

- CBS/FOX/NBC/ESPN (at least one or two of these networks need to be added for presentation)
- MASSIVE FRANCHISE IMPROVEMENTS
- More cut scenes/celebrations; too much of the same ol' every game right now.
- Realistic sidelines instead of stick figures.

I honestly could care less about anything else.
 7 years ago '05        #116
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 MochaWhitey said:
on their birthday
 08-21-2010, 02:20 PM         #117
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chenderson12 said:
CNBC... lol so they can have a exact head count of who bought it... for the most part like i said "MADDEN IS SOLD OUT IN 4 STORES IN MY DISTRICT OF BESTBUY WHERE I WORK AT WITHIN ITS FIRST TwO DAYS" .... all i know is madden 11 is the game to buy and its fun yea it has glitches and play issues just like anyother game does.... thats why they do patches... i do love the 2k sports football i was a huge fan of it with moss on the covers than t.o but 2ks running game was wack.... graphics where awesome.... i buy madden because its nfl football and im a huge nfl fan and gamer.... theres a reason why 2k didnt get the liscense to the nfl.... im just saying
Just cause its sold out in your district doesnt mean it is selling well NATION WIDE...
 7 years ago '04        #118
BigGee 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
yea, 2k5 was coo, and madden hasnt made many improvements and they are gettin lazy because there is no competition

but did yall forget this?

[pic - click to view]

dont act like putting in real teams and current players would have made this better
 7 years ago '07        #119
Cadillac51 3 heat pts
space
space
$325 | Props total: 32 32
yessss bring NFL2K BACK ALONG WITH COLLEGE HOOPS
 7 years ago '10        #120
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
i love the 2k sports football era... but you guys act like 2k didnt have issues....lol... madden is a good game... you cant expect any sports game to change year by year... nba 2k series looks the same every year they just add features.... until a new generation of a system comes along... its a rap.... madden is legit... i have no problems with it... its a cool game its the cnbc or whatever boxden ppl who listen non gaming ppl and say because sales are down... the game sucks... think about the economy or on the fact half of you illegally burn the game.. because if you couldnt burn it you would buy it.... amen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago