Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
217 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ty Dolla $ign & YG Reportedly Paid Aussie Soccer Star $100K To Avoid L..
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-21-2010, 05:24 AM         #81
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
2k is never coming back n*ggas need to let that go

[video - click to view]

08-21-2010, 05:42 AM         #82
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that would be kinda awesome, this new s**t is a failure...some of the most unrealistic s**t i've ever seen done happened on Madden 11, g. my roommate copped and i just play his, so my wallet ain't take no loss....but f**k that s**t.
 08-21-2010, 06:10 AM         #83
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maxipawn said:
Bulls**t, Im a manager at Wal-Mart we aint dropped the price for s**t, we are selling 20 units a day..... LIES
only 20 a day? and you dont see that as EPIC fail? A store like Wal-Mart where I used to work so I know how you guys order you probably had a pallet of just Madden 11, and that means selling 20 a day the game was out for 2 weeks now, means you still got 3/4 of that pallet left... and you work for Wal-Mart you dont have to drop the price if the store around you drop the price you have to price-match...
 7 years ago '04        #84
RedCafe 
space
space
$262 | Props total: 138 138
I like this Madden way better than last year's version... run game is better, they cut down all those BS INTs...

Only thing I don't like is how you can't challenge a friend in a ranked online game... or at least I ain't figured it out yet...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #85
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
That gameflow system will call some stupid a.ss plays if you let it.
 7 years ago '04        #86
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Jago said:
Did you stop and think that maybe your particular Wal-Mart is one of the few retail outlets that has the game selling well and hasn't been forced to reduce the price?

I'm pretty sure that CNBC isn't posting fairy tales for your amusement.
Ok then who dropped the price? Best Buy, Gamestop, Target, FYE, Toys R Us, Wal Mart and Amazon all have it for $59.99 (PS3). Where else is there? I'm not trying to defend the game, but come on.
 7 years ago '06        #87
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
I'm gonna buy it this year. Its only $60 but its the same game every year that is the problem. They always act like its gonna be way different but ends up exactly the same as the year before except for that stupid qb vision s**t. I liked 2K's first person football.
 08-21-2010, 08:07 AM         #88
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game sucks...madden sucked since 06
 7 years ago '05        #89
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4888 4888
2012 and the subsequent end of EA's exclusive licensing agreement with the NFL will soon be here. Without other developers like 2K to push them and the tight one year deadline, the clowns at EA Sports obviously short cut 90% of their development by re-hashing 98% of the previous year's code. The game hasn't taken a single step forward. I personally bought it b/c I love football and love gaming. Lets just say I'll be spending more time on Starcraft 2 Online than with Madden. Game is disappointing.
 7 years ago '10        #90
Gdot82 
space
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
THATS BECAUSE THEY JUST UPDATE THE ROSTERS, SHARPING THE GRAPHICS AND AD A BULLs**t MODE PRETTY MUCH//IG YOU GOT 2009, YOY GOT 2010, IF YOU GOT 2010 YOU GOT 2011..I JUST BOUGHT MADDEN 2010 YESTERDAY GOR TEN BUCKS AT RECORD EXCHANGE AND UPDATED THE ROSTERS..IT PLAYS JUST LIKE MADDEN 11..SMH MAKE SOME INPROVEMENTS SO IT WILL BE WORTH 60 DOLLARS..
 7 years ago '08        #91
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,745 | Props total: 12171 12171
I want 2k to have a football game 1 year so yall can see just how close Madden really is to real football.

Unappreciative f**gots

Hater response: "I haven't bought Madden since 2006, waiting on 2k to get the license"

and I'm supposed to care about this n*ggas opinion of the game...fuk outta here 1 yaself.
 08-21-2010, 09:36 AM         #92
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn ..... this my first time buying Madden period
 7 years ago '10        #93
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 maxipawn said:
bulls**t, im a manager at wal-mart we aint dropped the price for s**t, we are selling 20 units a day..... Lies
yeah this thread is a epic fail... Just because twenty or thirty guys on boxden didnt buy madden 11 doesnt mean sells are down... Lol madden 11 sold out at four best buys in my district.... Without a madden midnight release... Im a sales rep at best buy and madden is selling wonderful... Of course sells are gonna be down... The economy sucks..... And for the idiot who said sell madden for 20 dollars like 2k did.. Well i recall the last year that 2k was sold for 20 wasnt it the last year it was a liscensed game?
 7 years ago '10        #94
space
space
 RedCafe said:
I like this Madden way better than last year's version... run game is better, they cut down all those BS INTs...

Only thing I don't like is how you can't challenge a friend in a ranked online game... or at least I ain't figured it out yet...

[pic - click to view]

YEAH YOU CAN... JUST GO TO QUICK MATCH... TAB YOUR FRIENDS AND SET IT TO RANKED....
 7 years ago '07        #95
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 chenderson12 said:
yeah this thread is a epic fail... Just because twenty or thirty guys on boxden didnt buy madden 11 doesnt mean sells are down... Lol madden 11 sold out at four best buys in my district.... Without a madden midnight release... Im a sales rep at best buy and madden is selling wonderful... Of course sells are gonna be down... The economy sucks..... And for the idiot who said sell madden for 20 dollars like 2k did.. Well i recall the last year that 2k was sold for 20 wasnt it the last year it was a liscensed game?
You seem about as smart as the rest of the "guys on boxden."

I'm a.ssuming that since you act as if CNBC's report isn't reliable, you have factual evidence to backup your statements. Probably not since you're just another "guy on boxden."
 7 years ago '10        #96
space
space
CNBC... lol so they can have a exact head count of who bought it... for the most part like i said "MADDEN IS SOLD OUT IN 4 STORES IN MY DISTRICT OF BESTBUY WHERE I WORK AT WITHIN ITS FIRST TwO DAYS" .... all i know is madden 11 is the game to buy and its fun yea it has glitches and play issues just like anyother game does.... thats why they do patches... i do love the 2k sports football i was a huge fan of it with moss on the covers than t.o but 2ks running game was wack.... graphics where awesome.... i buy madden because its nfl football and im a huge nfl fan and gamer.... theres a reason why 2k didnt get the liscense to the nfl.... im just saying

Last edited by chenderson12; 08-21-2010 at 10:37 AM..
 08-21-2010, 10:35 AM         #97
almcaffee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ttime236 said:
I still copped it, but damn EA is slacking hard. So many things are literally the same s**t as madden 10. That exclusive license is a muthaf**ka for the buyers, the game barely improves year to year cus of no competition

Exactly why I havent bought it.......
 7 years ago '04        #98
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Brainwave said:
Why People Keep Buying The Same Garbage Year After Year They Make millions And Or Billions With really No Work Put In We Are In The Hi Def World And They're Still Selling The Same Sh--t But With An Updated Roster 60$ Get Outta Here
^This. /thread

*they should just put out roster updates and charge like $10 a year for all the updates and say f**k it, call it a day already. same with fifa, nba and other sports games.*
 7 years ago '10        #99
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
^this. /thread

*they should just put out roster updates and charge like $10 a year for all the updates and say f**k it, call it a day already. Same with fifa, nba and other sports games.*
yeah they could do that... But think about over the years how a disk can get scratched up... Or stadium are new... New teams possible... It would be just to much trouble for that but good point making... I buy madden 11 for one reason... Its football!! I like the game... Yes they can improve on some a.i... Or gameplay but by far madden is a good game.... Its solid every year... Ppl hate on madden are the main ones who either couldnt unfortunately purchasing it due to price... Or they are angry cause they got their a.ss kicked online... Lets be honest
 7 years ago '04        #100
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
madden is a "good game" because we don't have a choice, it's the only nfl licensed nfl game out right now and they use official players, uniforms, stadiums and all plus it's in HD so it is giving out the best experience but others made a point in this thread. it's mostly the same thing every year and whatever they add can be done via update. Fifa 09 was a great game, fifa 10 is good and now in the new fifa they're adding a few player moves and such which can be done via update so i'm just not going to support ea sports titles in that sense. Plus sports titles lose value pretty quick so unless you play alot of the game then it's not worth the purchase but then again, you'll have to deal with quitters and all that other crap but oh well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
40 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
321 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy