Weak Madden 11 Sales Could Be The Beginning Of The End

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
2k 4 da comeback
 7 years ago '04        #22
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
that's what they get and deserves them right for monopolizing the industry. I ain't bought a madden game since like 07 when they claimed it would be the last madden game and they did a special dvd for it and all this bulls**t then they kept releasing the same s**t year after year. what a bunch of liars and the game the is a joke. what they should do is just update the game with rosters and a few improvements can be done via update too instead of releasing a whole new game for $60 every year because that's all they are doing anyways.
 7 years ago '10        #23
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
EA will get the license again after next year, but so will 2K Sports, just like before. The competition was what made the the games great. Having a choice was great. Hell even Blitz might come back with real players again.
 7 years ago '10        #24
dizzle326 2 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 8 8
always hated the new gen madden about time games:celebrate0: noting compares to the ps2 madden..ill bust anyones a.ss at that game.... especially bow wow for 100 k :D
 7 years ago '04        #25
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4313 4313
 frankfmoney said:
EA will get the license again after next year, but so will 2K Sports, just like before. The competition was what made the the games great. Having a choice was great. Hell even Blitz might come back with real players again.
I know some people in the video game industry, and the NFL is probably going to resign a license agreement with EA again from what I'm told.
 7 years ago '04        #26
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
haven't copped since 09 and i only played it a handful of times...madden isn't that appealing to me anymore...waiting on 2k
 7 years ago '07        #27
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 Da Ill One said:
We won't know for sure if sales are down until the middle of september when August sales numbers are released...this isn't anything set in stone
You love responding to everything I post, don't you?

You want to bet that Madden 11 sales less than Madden 10?
 08-20-2010, 09:03 PM         #28
Mase Ja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got 06, 07, 10 so i going try 11 and see wat it got to offer..................never was much of a follower......so I'll try it myself
 7 years ago '05        #29
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
this is the first year in a long time that madden came out and i didn't really give a s**t. saw it in the store a couple of days ago and didn't think nothing of it.

*shrug
 7 years ago '04        #30
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Jago said:
You love responding to everything I post, don't you?

You want to bet that Madden 11 sales less than Madden 10?
no i don't look for your posts..You bring up good points i'm just saying..NOONE not even EA knows for 100% fact how much lower the salesa re now then last years.. I'm sure it will be but I was just responding to the point that you are treating it like it's a fact and right now we don't know that it is...you always try to correct me when I post stuff...so i'm just correcting you that it is not a fact... YET
 7 years ago '04        #31
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
i downloaded the demo, and wasnt feelin the strategy pad or gameflow, 10 was better than 11 and i'd much rather cop nba 2k11 when that drops than this POS
 7 years ago '06        #32
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
i rented it...played it once...never again

s**t is gobbage
 7 years ago '05        #33
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
yea the sales are down because the game kinda sucks. They seem to take out what people like and put in what people don't like. I have alot of complaints about this years madden but I did buy and still play until 2k comes out. The original madden fan base will support the game year in and year out but if your sales are dropping that means you're losing the dedicated fans
 7 years ago '05        #34
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
First time I aint cop Madden this year.

My friend got it early and I played it and it was basically Madden 10.
 08-20-2010, 09:24 PM         #35
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive kopped every madden since 06 only bcuz 2k stopped making nfl games so that was a very good read

viva 2k>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '06        #36
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 45 45
 marq said:
yea the sales are down because the game kinda sucks. They seem to take out what people like and put in what people don't like.
This^^^ i'm still mad at the fact they switched the entire audible controls and I feel that even on all madden it's too easy to throw the deep ball and the defense just doesn't react like they're supposed to.... I really hope that 2K also regains a hold of that license in a few years just so we can have options instead of having to buy Madden because it's the only NFL game on the market
 7 years ago '07        #37
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 Da Ill One said:
no i don't look for your posts..You bring up good points i'm just saying..NOONE not even EA knows for 100% fact how much lower the salesa re now then last years.. I'm sure it will be but I was just responding to the point that you are treating it like it's a fact and right now we don't know that it is...you always try to correct me when I post stuff...so i'm just correcting you that it is not a fact... YET
Fair enough. I can respect that Chilly Illy. On the topic, I think it's safe to say that this year will follow the current trend of lower sales, especially with the poor reviews it's been receiving.
 7 years ago '04        #38
Tha Professor 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 2 2
I wonder how the pending lockout might influence the contract debate......no league no madden? or will we still get a game lockout version style? will it count for the contract years.....it will be interesting.
 7 years ago '09        #39
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,200 | Props total: 8929 8929
2k5 >>>madden 11 that's the truth , presentation , gameplay was on another level
 7 years ago '04        #40
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Jago said:
Did you read brah? Their sales are down for the 3rd straight year. This could lead to the NFL not renewing their deal with EA. That would lead to EA having an even bigger decrease in profitability on top of the decreases they're already experiencing.

Interpretation skills people, learn them!
I know it's a message board in which acting juvenile is fair game, but I thought EA paid for those rights so why would sales have anything to do with it? I want a new 2K game too, but half of that visual concepts team has moved on so we likely wouldn't even see 2K as we remembered it five years ago.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago