Wiz khalifa Rejects Drake's Tour Offer

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-20-2010, 06:21 PM         #101
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll never go commercial, they love me in the streets- 50 cent

not saying wiz is loved in the streets, more like the burbs, this could be either a very smart move on his part or very bad.
 08-20-2010, 06:31 PM         #102
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a tough one. I admire Wiz for not taking the easy payday and scrapping his own tour because it's hard enough trying to make your own way in this industry. I think Wiz is going to end up enjoying the experience of the headlining tour more than opening for Drake where the crowd may not even end up feeling Wiz.

Just because Boxden or your homies are feeling Wiz doesn't mean some 15 year old girl from Winnepeg is going to like him too...but you know she knows all the lyrics to "Fancy", right? At first thought I figured he was making a mistake, but the more I think about it I don't want to be seen as someone's "protege" or I'm riding his coattails.

Good job Wiz, I hope it works out for you.
 7 years ago '10        #103
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Basicgz said:
Whoever said Wiz decision was stupid needs to k!ll themselves how the f**k you gon leave ya own tour that YOU are headlining?? First they said he was dumb for turning down Rick Ross offer and he turn right around and gets a label deal with Atlantic, now he dumb for turning down the drake tour he has made some great decisions for himself so far he dont wanna play second fiddle to no one and I give him respect for that
you're an idiot, wiz lil bulls**t tour will not nearly have as many people attending his shows then drake will. hmm lets see...people wanting to see the dude that sold 5k his first week......or the guy that sold 400+k his first week????
 7 years ago '10        #104
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 TEK2yuhDOME said:
Damn I gained soo much more respect for Wiz now. He's already one of my favorites but if he wouldve done this tour with Drake, he wouldve kinda fell off for me. Im going to one of his shows on his tours. If it was Drake's tour I definetely wouldnt go see this n*gga.

Taylor Gang or listen to Young Money rejects!
you mean taylor gang or sell 400+k first week

Last edited by beast mode; 08-20-2010 at 06:54 PM..
 08-20-2010, 06:52 PM         #105
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
the real question is where do you live? cuz n*ggas stay bumpin wiz......just cuz n*ggas aint bumpin wiz in your bubble. dont mean he aint gettin played....

i swear n*ggas on bx dont f**kin think.....theres a bigger world outside your town...

more ppl are on drake in the dmv than wiz.........that's three states..........let's do the math when it comes to the others.

correction: ALOT of ppl are on drake more than wiz
 7 years ago '06        #106
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,965 | Props total: 3473 3473
Wiz Lost
 7 years ago '05        #107
TheDboy 
space
space
$436 | Props total: 12 12
 DrX said:
lol moron...i swear cats cant hustle for s**t...he wouldve made paper and made new fans...he wouldve built his brand stronger...oh well...its not a good move...on his tour nobody gonna show...he couldve done it afterwards
dEFINITLY A BIG MISTAKE THAT'S AN ARENA TOUR NOT THE HOUSE OF BLUES
 7 years ago '10        #108
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
taylor gang or go platinum

Last edited by beast mode; 08-20-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #109
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Waken Baken tour in Sept. Gonna be bumping Wiz all month.
 7 years ago '08        #110
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
 Aesop730 said:
Smart really, be the HEADLINER on HIS OWN tour.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #111
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1398 1398
 beast mode said:
you're an idiot, wiz lil bulls**t tour will not nearly have as many people attending his shows then drake will. hmm lets see...people wanting to see the dude that sold 5k his first week......or the guy that sold 400+k his first week????

[video - click to view]

Have you been living under a rock?? U talkin bout his Deal or No Deal days... Look at those links he just rocked a show wit 30,000 plus in Boston a couple weeks back and fans rushed this n*gga on some Boy Band s**t U see that crowd?? he was HEADLINING that show in Boston that n*gga fanbase has gotten crazy ever since Kush & OJ

....... U talkin bout this HUGE Drake Tour maaaaaannnnn please get the f**k outta here wit that s**t that tour is comin here to the STL in October and he performin at the FOX Theatre and that venue dont even hold 5000 plus and when Drake performed here in June at the outside venue there wasnt no where near 30,000 people Wiz came here and that s**t was SOLD OUT, wit hella people mad outside cuz they couldnt get in. Wiz last tour he sold out everyshow but 2 I believe cuz Sledgren(his producer) and Benjy(Rostrum Records CEO) they was braggin bout it on twitter and Wiz was in so high in demand after the Kush & OJ Mixtape that they had to ADD more cities to the tour than previously planned This Waken Baken Tour he will sell out every show watch

Drake more popular but just by Drake mentioning Wiz name on his UStream he already did Wiz a favor, cuz people gon wonder who Drake talkin bout and look him up. Why split money and be a worker when U can be A BOSS, Wiz gon do a song wit him and get Drake fans that way, and he just did the remix to Trey Songz new track dude demand is rising and rising and he doin it the right way Last year I would never imagine Wiz doin tracks wit Ross, Drake, or Trey Songz He just beat out Nicki Minaj by a LANDSLIDE for MTV Best New Breakthrough artist and how many billboard top 100 songs she been on and how many Wiz been on?? EXACTLY, C'mon Son Wiz is doin the damn thang he dont need to tour wit nobody if U been to any of his shows and see his fanbase u will know why he made the right decision
 08-20-2010, 08:19 PM         #112
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wiz has a long neck
 7 years ago '10        #113
bobbyfresh 
space
space
$131 | Props total: 0 0
Taylor gang > young money
 7 years ago '10        #114
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Gooddddd
 08-20-2010, 08:22 PM         #115
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truthfully, I don't believe he can perform in front of Drake's audience.
 7 years ago '05        #116
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
 Exhibit BX said:
these drake stans/wiz haters are delusional

Wiz is gonna see all the money from his tour. nobody hands in his pocket. he doesnt have to "take" what another mans tour would "give" him.

he gets operational and travel costs, plus reap all the benefits..why f**k up that already guaranteed money to hop on another n*gga ship?

you cats is lame

when you a real n*gga, you make real n*gga moves and stand alone if you got to.

if he took drakes offer, he'd be s**ttin on Big krit and yelawolf. dudes who are up and coming and trying to build. no one wants to be thrown under the drake category and his fan base

just cause he with lil wayne and his album did good doesn't mean everything, in the big picture Wiz won
how do you know how much wiz is gonna make, and that he's gonna see all the money from the tour? i personally think some of yall are trippin. I won't say it's a smart decision or not because I don't know the terms but to say wiz has a bigger fanbase than drake is idiotic. from a viewer/fan's standpoint i say he should have accepted the tour, but clearly he had another path so why ridicule him for it? he must be making enough money... i will say wiz is hella overrated right about now though. i like him though but jeez. drake >>>>> wiz.
 7 years ago '10        #117
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Basicgz said:

Have you been living under a rock?? U talkin bout his Deal or No Deal days... Look at those links he just rocked a show wit 30,000 plus in Boston a couple weeks back and fans rushed this n*gga on some Boy Band s**t U see that crowd?? he was HEADLINING that show in Boston that n*gga fanbase has gotten crazy ever since Kush & OJ

....... U talkin bout this HUGE Drake Tour maaaaaannnnn please get the f**k outta here wit that s**t that tour is comin here to the STL in October and he performin at the FOX Theatre and that venue dont even hold 5000 plus and when Drake performed here in June at the outside venue there wasnt no where near 30,000 people Wiz came here and that s**t was SOLD OUT, wit hella people mad outside cuz they couldnt get in. Wiz last tour he sold out everyshow but 2 I believe cuz Sledgren(his producer) and Benjy(Rostrum Records CEO) they was braggin bout it on twitter and Wiz was in so high in demand after the Kush & OJ Mixtape that they had to ADD more cities to the tour than previously planned This Waken Baken Tour he will sell out every show watch

Drake more popular but just by Drake mentioning Wiz name on his UStream he already did Wiz a favor, cuz people gon wonder who Drake talkin bout and look him up. Why split money and be a worker when U can be A BOSS, Wiz gon do a song wit him and get Drake fans that way, and he just did the remix to Trey Songz new track dude demand is rising and rising and he doin it the right way Last year I would never imagine Wiz doin tracks wit Ross, Drake, or Trey Songz He just beat out Nicki Minaj by a LANDSLIDE for MTV Best New Breakthrough artist and how many billboard top 100 songs she been on and how many Wiz been on?? EXACTLY, C'mon Son Wiz is doin the damn thang he dont need to tour wit nobody if U been to any of his shows and see his fanbase u will know why he made the right decision

looks like a free concert too me. deal or no deal days??? that was less then a year ago no matter how you put it, the exposure of being with drake on tour>>>anything he's about to do.

taylor gang or be successful
 7 years ago '10        #118
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
Truthfully, I don't believe he can perform in front of Drake's audience.
drakes crowd is hardly different, wiz concerts are nothing but a bunch of white kids as well.
 08-20-2010, 08:34 PM         #119
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
drakes crowd is hardly different, wiz concerts are nothing but a bunch of white kids as well.

7 years ago '05        #120
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,180 | Props total: 3091 3091
anyone who thinks wiz has more fans than Drake right now is doin some SERIOUS reachin...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
61 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy