Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
I Respect his move and why but at the same time the world doesn't really know WIZ KHALIFA...yet
 7 years ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22536 22536
 C4daTimebomb said:
Damn I wish i knew where 2 get that s**t y'all boxden n*ggas be smokin, cause y'all n*ggas be in your own world. Where the f**k do you live that n*ggas is bumpin Wiz Khalifa? I'm not even a Drake fan, but your statement comparing fan bases-anybody whose listened to the radio, picked up a magazine, or watches tv knows that s**t is straight :bsflag:
Wiz had a show over here like 2 weeks ago, s**t was rockin' n*gga. Maybe you just don't go outside enough, and when you do it's your mom dropping you off at school so you only catch 15 minutes of radio time (drake, nicki, etc.) in the AM.
 08-20-2010, 03:46 PM         #23
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
what a idiot
 Arob said:
idiot. Going on tour with drake would extend his fan base imo.
 A~team said:
smart move

for the n*ggas saying it was dumb obviously ur thinking too narrow minded wiz is a smart man build ur brand n take over f**k using that tour as a crutch.
exactly, these two fools trying to call wiz an idiot when he's the one doing it big

why be secondary on a tour when you can be headliner for your own?
wiz got his paper straight and he knows how to keep it that way...
 7 years ago '10        #24
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866
Taylor Gang or go on tour with Drake
 7 years ago '04        #25
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 C4daTimebomb said:
Damn I wish i knew where 2 get that s**t y'all boxden n*ggas be smokin, cause y'all n*ggas be in your own world. Where the f**k do you live that n*ggas is bumpin Wiz Khalifa? I'm not even a Drake fan, but your statement comparing fan bases-anybody whose listened to the radio, picked up a magazine, or watches tv knows that s**t is straight :bsflag:
I honestly don't hear that many n*ggas in Pittsburgh bumping this n*gga. I know a few n*ggas here that are just on his d!ck because he's from here, but that's about it. He's aight though. No disrespect at all just an observation, I could be wrong.
 7 years ago '06        #26
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Sum n*ggas just don't think Drake's money and fanbase > Wiz 's money and fanbase will ever be
Guess money is not an issue.
Do you brah.
Wiz takes an L
 7 years ago '08        #27
halftime 
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 9236 9236
damn, wiz ... thats whats up keep bubbling on them staying underground and getting that paper.
 7 years ago '07        #28
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 ozWinston said:
Wiz had a show over here like 2 weeks ago, s**t was rockin' n*gga. Maybe you just don't go outside enough, and when you do it's your mom dropping you off at school so you only catch 15 minutes of radio time (drake, nicki, etc.) in the AM.
b**ch f**k a Wiz Khalifa I listeb to real s**t. LMFAO that you went to Wiz Khalifa show you f**kin groupie. The n*gga sucks don't get mad at me. If he dropped an album now, what woul it do, double-wood or copper? You just another n*gga who d!ckrides a rapper because he has a lotta tattoos.
 7 years ago '08        #29
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 kuruption said:
I honestly don't hear that many n*ggas in Pittsburgh bumping this n*gga. I know a few n*ggas here that are just on his d!ck because he's from here, but that's about it. He's aight though. No disrespect at all just an observation, I could be wrong.
do you live in pittsburgh?

cuz i do and thats all i hear

kush and oj outta so many f**kn cars
 7 years ago '08        #30
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 C4daTimebomb said:
b**ch f**k a Wiz Khalifa I listeb to real s**t. LMFAO that you went to Wiz Khalifa show you f**kin groupie. The n*gga sucks don't get mad at me. If he dropped an album now, what woul it do, double-wood or copper? You just another n*gga who d!ckrides a rapper because he has a lotta tattoos.
lemme guess...lil b?
 7 years ago '10        #31
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 cboi3523 said:
Sum n*ggas just don't think Drake's money and fanbase > Wiz 's money and fanbase will ever be
Guess money is not an issue.
Do you brah.
Wiz takes an L
they must have forgot deal or no deal sold 5,900 it's first week
 08-20-2010, 03:54 PM         #32
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
 C4daTimebomb said:
apparently ozWinston hit a nerve
 7 years ago '06        #33
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
Being true to his fans and himself..not mad at all.....Wiz>>>>cornball drake anyway...
 08-20-2010, 03:55 PM         #34
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
you're a retarded blind drake stan. Anyone who pays attention to the hip hop scene as a whole knows Wiz is buzzin. How you think Atlantic signed him?

better yet

how is DRAKE himself, a FAN of Wiz yet n*ggas is not bumpin? so how Drake know about him in the first place if Wiz ain't hot in the streets?

silence fan boy
 7 years ago '07        #35
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
lemme guess...lil b?
Let me guess, your a f**got? f**k you and lil b and all those other homo fake f**k rappers. My original point was if u think Wiz has more fans than Drake, your an imbecile. Im a fan of neither, but I can do math. Not agreeing just lets me know your in denial and have Wiz Khalifa's d!ck in your mouth.
 08-20-2010, 03:57 PM         #36
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard a dude while I was on vacation in san antonio blasting kush and oj from his lil a.ss honda

:smokin:
 7 years ago '07        #37
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
 Exhibit BX said:
you're a retarded blind drake stan. Anyone who pays attention to the hip hop scene as a whole knows Wiz is buzzin. How you think Atlantic signed him?

better yet

how is DRAKE himself, a FAN of Wiz yet n*ggas is not bumpin? so how Drake know about him in the first place if Wiz ain't hot in the streets?

silence fan boy
Buzzin where, in the surburbs? Go to the mall man.
 7 years ago '08        #38
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 C4daTimebomb said:
the real question is where do you live? cuz n*ggas stay bumpin wiz......just cuz n*ggas aint bumpin wiz in your bubble. dont mean he aint gettin played....

i swear n*ggas on bx dont f**kin think.....theres a bigger world outside your town...
 7 years ago '08        #39
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Exhibit BX said:

better yet

silence fan boy
tell these hatin a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '10        #40
kweezy95 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 1 1
Wiz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[pic - click to view]

f**k drake
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy