Wiz khalifa Rejects Drake's Tour Offer

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #241
Sel 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
we all know currensy dont f**k with those young money n*ggas....so what makes you think wiz will?.....wiz and spitta are like brothers
 08-22-2010, 12:05 PM         #242
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil B or Bangs >>> Piz Trashlifa
 08-22-2010, 12:18 PM         #243
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kinda bossy by Wiz. Why d!ckride when he can make his brand bigger?
 7 years ago '10        #244
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 6143 6143
can't believe this thread made it to 14 pages...

at the end of the day, wiz didn't really have a choice, it was either keep doing his own thing, or cancel his whole tour which many people already bought tickets for and are anticipating greatly.. effectively s**tting on his core fan base... does that sound like something any of you would do in his position?
 08-22-2010, 12:24 PM         #245
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t from the 617 said:
can't believe this thread made it to 14 pages...

at the end of the day, wiz didn't really have a choice, it was either keep doing his own thing, or cancel his whole tour which many people already bought tickets for and are anticipating greatly.. effectively s**tting on his core fan base... does that sound like something any of you would do in his position?

half of em probably would so they can suck drake d!ck off after the show
 08-22-2010, 12:34 PM         #246
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wiz trying to build up his own brand umm.
what wiz fail to realize is that it's not the 1990's... it's very hard and rare to build a solid fanbase in every state.
when you get a chance of a great opportunity take it
like somebody mention early he prob declined drake offer because of currensy

if spitta was a true friend he would of told wiz to get that money fuk the salty s**t.
Some ppl hate to see others make it and become bigger than them.. so they tell them all types of bulls**t getting all in they ear.

I don't see wiz selling out arena's. 5 years from now wiz still be performing for a crowd of 200 if not less.
I mean look at
the real question is why he didn't invite anybody on ym to tour with him?
hell he could of invited tyga atleast
 08-22-2010, 12:36 PM         #247
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wiz is a bum
 08-23-2010, 07:47 AM         #248
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bunch of f**k n*ggas would f**k they own momma in the a.ss to be a slave n*gga in another mans spotlight.

not defending wiz, but the obvious answer is the correct one. he had prior obligations.

swear to god, if wiz had just said "i wish i could do the tour but i have another tour and i have to fulfill those obligations to my team and my fans and would like to plan a collaboration and possible tour with drake at a later date" there would be no debate and this would be a dead story. even if wiz was salty about being 2nd fiddle to drake, a few simple words would sway millions in your favor.

this would be a 2 page thread and all of you f**kboys would be saying but "oh wiz love drake he just co-signed him" and you b**ch n*ggas would coming up with names of all the songs and mixtapes they gonna do together and say they were the best of friends

but obviously wiz ego got the best of him and he didnt realize what he said could be misinterpreted as disrespect or a "wiz vs drake" thing.

f**kboys need to get these rappers cumstains out of your eyes and realize whats really good.

now just end this s**t.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 08-23-2010 at 07:53 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #249
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 WorldsStrangest said:
bunch of f**k n*ggas would f**k they own momma in the a.ss to be a slave n*gga in another mans spotlight.

not defending wiz, but the obvious answer is the correct one. he had prior obligations.

swear to god, if wiz had just said "i wish i could do the tour but i have another tour and i have to fulfill those obligations to my team and my fans and would like to plan a collaboration and possible tour with drake at a later date" there would be no debate and this would be a dead story. even if wiz was salty about being 2nd fiddle to drake, a few simple words would sway millions in your favor.

this would be a 2 page thread and all of you f**kboys would be saying but "oh wiz love drake he just co-signed him" and you b**ch n*ggas would coming up with names of all the songs and mixtapes they gonna do together and say they were the best of friends

but obviously wiz ego got the best of him and he didnt realize what he said could be misinterpreted as disrespect or a "wiz vs drake" thing.

f**kboys need to get these rappers cumstains out of your eyes and realize whats really good.

now just end this s**t.
n*gga, you were still posting when I went to bed at 4am... go to sleep kid lol
 08-23-2010, 08:15 AM         #250
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JETSoverERTHING said:
n*gga, you were still posting when I went to bed at 4am... go to sleep kid lol
i cant. im too sober.
 7 years ago '08        #251
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
 WorldsStrangest said:

now just end this s**t.
Naw it wasn't his ego...he's a b**ch a.ss n*gga and his daddy wouldn't let him come out and play. Yes im hating because I hate this b**ch made a.ss n*gga, but im also spitting some truth at ya'll. Some very important ppl are not fans of a certain Jew and I doubt whatever statement was released was written by b**ch a.ss wiz. This would have been a make-up favor from said Jew but, instead he a got a big f**k you...it ain't cool no more!!! Spit right to his face... now I like Drake's music so I have no issues with him. I'm just saying what this was about and it don't have much to do with wiz. Wiz could have easy said this behind closed doors or even agreed to join drakes tour after he completed his own but a point was made and a message was sent.

Last edited by Soda Pop; 08-23-2010 at 08:26 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #252
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,776 | Props total: 968 968
Wiz = TRASH
Drake = TRASH

They both f**king suck get over it.
 7 years ago '04        #253
severe 
space
space
$410 | Props total: 0 0
 beast mode said:
wiz better make all the money he can cause he'll never sell and rapping about weed has been played so his content will be up soon. doubt he can even think of enough s**t to rap about to make an album now

Rappin about weed def isnt played out considering its about to be legalized all up and down the west coast in the next 5 years. s**ts on the rise just like wiz. He really is smart HEADLINING his OWN TOUR.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago