Wiz khalifa Rejects Drake's Tour Offer

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #201
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
dumb move! he needs to be sober when making business decisions. if you're not an internet head, they you have no idea who wiz khalifa is. go on tour and rock sold out stadiums... get that paper and get that mtv exposure but dont switch up your style. artist dont make money off album sales, they make money off shoes. he'll regret it
 7 years ago '05        #202
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
ive seen both live and i must say....wiz is the better performer...i seen him in tally before "kush and orange juice" came out..when he performed "in the cut" for the first time the place errupted
 08-21-2010, 05:28 AM         #203
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TonoVillaino said:
he staying true to himself and his fans regardless of the money being made i think it was a wise decision. You know all of wiz shows on the waken baken tour are going to be sold out.

Id hate to see wiz get dragged in with drake

Drake sucks IMO
 7 years ago '08        #204
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 beast mode said:
wiz sold 5k his first week,labels aren't gonna ask artists to flop rapping about weed and thats it
an underground unknown garbage rapper made 5K in a week and keeps it all for himself

that 400K drake put up, he more than likely doesn't get half of it or any of the other money "he" makes cause we all know who his boss is and how he does business
 7 years ago '08        #205
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
How yall gon say he did the right thing....fools, at the end of the day its about money.

Fukn wit Drake would give his wallet a huge boost...not to mention all the new fans he would attract.

Going the route he wanna take he just goin on tour and rappin to the same fans that wanted to see him in the first place. He won't gain nearly as many "new" fans as he would have if he had of taken that invite.

fuk if you like Drake or not this bout money, nothing else.
 7 years ago '04        #206
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
I totally feel him. But I totally would show up for a couple dates if I were him, and totally steal some of Aubrey's fans away. People be wantin that real s**t, they just don't know how to ask for it.
 7 years ago '04        #207
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
And not to mention the attention he's gonna get for turning down a Drake tour lol... I bet people are trying to cop Waken Baken Tix as we speak...
 08-21-2010, 11:38 AM         #208
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:

Have you been living under a rock?? U talkin bout his Deal or No Deal days... Look at those links he just rocked a show wit 30,000 plus in Boston a couple weeks back and fans rushed this n*gga on some Boy Band s**t U see that crowd?? he was HEADLINING that show in Boston that n*gga fanbase has gotten crazy ever since Kush & OJ

....... U talkin bout this HUGE Drake Tour maaaaaannnnn please get the f**k outta here wit that s**t that tour is comin here to the STL in October and he performin at the FOX Theatre and that venue dont even hold 5000 plus and when Drake performed here in June at the outside venue there wasnt no where near 30,000 people Wiz came here and that s**t was SOLD OUT, wit hella people mad outside cuz they couldnt get in. Wiz last tour he sold out everyshow but 2 I believe cuz Sledgren(his producer) and Benjy(Rostrum Records CEO) they was braggin bout it on twitter and Wiz was in so high in demand after the Kush & OJ Mixtape that they had to ADD more cities to the tour than previously planned This Waken Baken Tour he will sell out every show watch

Drake more popular but just by Drake mentioning Wiz name on his UStream he already did Wiz a favor, cuz people gon wonder who Drake talkin bout and look him up. Why split money and be a worker when U can be A BOSS, Wiz gon do a song wit him and get Drake fans that way, and he just did the remix to Trey Songz new track dude demand is rising and rising and he doin it the right way Last year I would never imagine Wiz doin tracks wit Ross, Drake, or Trey Songz He just beat out Nicki Minaj by a LANDSLIDE for MTV Best New Breakthrough artist and how many billboard top 100 songs she been on and how many Wiz been on?? EXACTLY, C'mon Son Wiz is doin the damn thang he dont need to tour wit nobody if U been to any of his shows and see his fanbase u will know why he made the right decision
:agreement6:

props for this post.
 08-21-2010, 11:41 AM         #209
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
Drake and wiz are good friends
they haven't even met.

7 years ago '04        #210
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Dumb move. Getting a chance to tour with one of the biggest artists out right now?

For those saying its narrow minded, the only one narrowminded is Wiz. He could've had major exposure, made new fans, and made some good $$.

Drakes fan base >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wiz's. thats not even an opinion, thats a fact.

Whatever Wiz is trying to build could've been built a lot easier if he let Drake help him. Oh well.
 7 years ago '06        #211
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
wiz > dfake
 7 years ago '07        #212
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
 beast mode said:
wiz is doo doo he should have taken that money and exposure. now white people are still like "ain't that the say yes guy"??? lol wiz lost i would've interested in the drake concert but then i remembered his albums was mediocre as hell
Who do you listen too?

I've never heard u say anything positive about anybody?
 7 years ago '10        #213
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
taylor gang>YM.....

good move n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #214
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 GoldynChyld421 said:
And not to mention the attention he's gonna get for turning down a Drake tour lol... I bet people are trying to cop Waken Baken Tix as we speak...
already got mine for 2 shows
 08-21-2010, 01:48 PM         #215
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumb move. Would have helped his career.
 08-21-2010, 02:19 PM         #216
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got way more respect for wiz now

f**ka drake
 08-21-2010, 02:27 PM         #217
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just see it like this:

well #1.. if Wiz goes on tour with drake..whos to say he'll get more new fans? He's just opening for another n*gga... IDK bout yall... but when I go to a concert, I don't even try to show up until the OPENING act starts..

Idk how yall r saying he's gonna get more $$$ by going w/ drake yall don't know what kind of cut wiz is gonna get from that tour

versus him headlining his own s**t & having other people open for him, he has like 50 different dates listed.... hes eating & helping other upcoming artists eat too..whats so bad about the decision he made?
 7 years ago '04        #218
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,536 | Props total: 5118 5118
 Arob said:
idiot. Going on tour with drake would extend his fan base imo.
It would make him more gay-er
 7 years ago '09        #219
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,381 | Props total: 17481 17481
 Exhibit BX said:

[pic - click to view]

Drop a Dime on dat n*gga....I don't like that s**t......I don't like that s**t
 7 years ago '10        #220
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784
Wiz: Spitta Drake said I can Tour with him what you think?

Spitta: f**k Young Money, J E T S x T A Y L O R G A N G Foo

Wiz: Okaaaaay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy