Strikeforce: Houston - King Mo gets KO'd by Feijao in 3rd round | Watch the video

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
 NoLedge18720 said:
why would you come into a f!ght discussion thread if you havent watched it though


When i do that i avoid the discussion thread so i dont know the results
the problem is that this thread is a hot topic so just by going on boxden you're going to see the thread title I learned my lesson at the last strikeforce it was on the homepage Fedor taps out I was like :jay: thats why at UFC 117 since I didn't see it live I avoided boxden all weekend until I saw the Card
 7 years ago '04        #182
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 RJ96 said:
the problem is that this thread is a hot topic so just by going on boxden you're going to see the thread title I learned my lesson at the last strikeforce it was on the homepage Fedor taps out I was like :jay: thats why at UFC 117 since I didn't see it live I avoided boxden all weekend until I saw the Card
yea dudes are quick to make many threads when somehting happens I just avoid boxden until i watch it
 7 years ago '08        #183
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
Lashley leaves on a stretcher


[video - click to view]



Last edited by nattidred; 08-22-2010 at 01:46 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #184
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
lashley is soft
 08-22-2010, 03:00 AM         #185
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Herschel Walker > Lashley.
 7 years ago '06        #186
DUNDUN 
space
avatar space
space
$889 | Props total: 139 139
some1 ban this mfer he just spoiled the f!ght 4 every1....
 7 years ago '06        #187
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,494 | Props total: 4811 4811



Apparently Lashley was dehydrated last night.
 7 years ago '04        #188
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9588 9588
 DUNDUN said:
some1 ban this mfer he just spoiled the f!ght 4 every1....
it was ronnie who put the results in the title so good luck
 08-22-2010, 09:50 AM         #189
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im laughing because when chael sonnen lost 2 weeks ago to anderson silva, alot of people were s**tting on white people

but when some bum named chad griggs or whatever beats the s**t out of bobby lashley to the point where he needs to be taken to the hospital, those some people are nowhere to be seen

not tryin to start a race war, just sayin.. need to cut it out with those double standards...really though, i dont want to argue with anyone, im just pointing out a contradiction that i noticed
 7 years ago '09        #190
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,708 | Props total: 6206 6206
Fell asleep before the last f!ght,pretty good match though.1st time iv watched a full Strikeforce card and it was fairly decent.

^Anderson Silva was the one getting beat,Sonnen threw it away towards the end though by getting needlessly wreckless when he should of just rode out the last few seconds
 7 years ago '04        #191
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9588 9588
 Ed Bundy said:
im laughing because when chael sonnen lost 2 weeks ago to anderson silva, alot of people were s**tting on white people

but when some bum named chad griggs or whatever beats the s**t out of bobby lashley to the point where he needs to be taken to the hospital, those some people are nowhere to be seen

not tryin to start a race war, just sayin.. need to cut it out with those double standards...really though, i dont want to argue with anyone, im just pointing out a contradiction that i noticed
lol the fact that youre bringing that s**t up says alot about you (which was already pointed out)
nobody is even thinking about that sonnen/silva s**t
im not trying to start a race convo either but you had no reasons to post that s**t
pathetic to say the least
 08-22-2010, 12:06 PM         #192
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
lol the fact that youre bringing that s**t up says alot about you (which was already pointed out)
nobody is even thinking about that sonnen/silva s**t
im not trying to start a race convo either but you had no reasons to post that s**t
pathetic to say the least
lol ok...but this aint just about sonnen/silva though...its about pointing out hipocrits and contradictions, no matter what they are.

but like i said, just wanted to point it out and not argue
 7 years ago '08        #193
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
you pointing it out continues the mindless race mongering

instead of saying "i don't wanna start no s**t but *starts some s**t*" maybe just don't bother saying anything in the first place
 08-22-2010, 12:42 PM         #194
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
you pointing it out continues the mindless race mongering

instead of saying "i don't wanna start no s**t but *starts some s**t*" maybe just don't bother saying anything in the first place
youre right but i was mainly referring to the contradiction in general. not so much the race issue, thats not whats important.
 7 years ago '07        #195
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
always thought kimg mo was an overrated f!ghter with a majorly flawed standup game.
 7 years ago '07        #197
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
KJ has sick hands

but damn why was Lashley Dehydrated though? don't they make them drink water before and between each rounds

IMO I don't agree with Coker saying Lashley should rethink MMA it's his first loss and he was dehydrated but that n*gga needs to go in a BJJ school ASAP
 7 years ago '04        #198
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9588 9588
 RJ96 said:
KJ has sick hands

but damn why was Lashley Dehydrated though? don't they make them drink water before and between each rounds

IMO I don't agree with Coker saying Lashley should rethink MMA it's his first loss and he was dehydrated but that n*gga needs to go in a BJJ school ASAP
whoa. isnt Coker the dude who owns strikeforce?
 7 years ago '04        #199
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,161 | Props total: 9588 9588
 all3rd said:
Dam Page really hates Mo.


good looks. i was waiting for the gifs from that f!ght
 7 years ago '07        #200
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
Yeah KJ Smooshed ol dude
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
165 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
236 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
172 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
74 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy