starting an 'adult entertainment' company?

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-19-2010, 02:15 PM         #1
7167 pageviews
22 comments

Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
starting an 'adult entertainment' company?

so i was joking around with my 24 year old female friend about filming ourselves while doing s3xual acts. being the deepthroating champion that she is, i then joked about it and said "why dont we make money off of this" ...she laughed and to my surprise was actually intrigued by the idea.. and is actually considering it..

so now im thinking about maybe starting a company/website and uploading videos of her giving me head. she is giving me her total consent to do this, she just wants to think it over a few more days before we actually put the plan in motion.

so i just have a few questions about doing this:

1. do pay sites still make money? or have free sites changed the game? what can we do to make people pay for our videos?
2. is deepthroating (with facial ofcourse) a good enough and popular enough niche? thats all we would be doing... (ive seen lots of sites do this)
3. anything else i need to know? legalities? etc.

right now this is still just in the conceptual stage. its just an idea in our heads and nothing more, thats why im asking to see if its possible and if its a good idea or not. as for her, she knows what shes getting herself into, and is fully aware she can get exposed but i guess she doesnt mind being the next "chippy D" image

so, any advice?

22 comments for "starting an 'adult entertainment' company?"

08-19-2010, 02:25 PM         #2
XsameX1XotherX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pr0n industry is over satuated. Bi-s3xuals prolly dig seeing girl on guy. But with today's free samples, no body is actually paying when they can loop the part that does it for them.

You'll change your mind soon enough. Everyone goes through a stage where they think about being a pr0n director of some kind.
 08-19-2010, 02:33 PM         #3
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XsameX1XotherX said:
pr0n industry is over satuated. Bi-s3xuals prolly dig seeing girl on guy. But with today's free samples, no body is actually paying when they can loop the part that does it for them.

You'll change your mind soon enough. Everyone goes through a stage where they think about being a pr0n director of some kind.
i feel you on that...its everyones dream at some point..it was my dream too when i was younger, but now that im older and its ACTUALLY a possibility, it got me re-considering it

trust me, im not being immature about this...i wouldnt have ever brought it up or even thought about doing it ever again...the only reason i am though is because it seems like a reality right now, and is coming at a perfect time in my life (and hers)

plus i know other girls that are down to do it as well (all legal ofcourse)
 7 years ago '09        #4
iAM2 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 97 97
your crazy.. i know this dude from out here in RI that owns a pr0no company based in LA and this n*gga just bought a $10million mansion.. crazy money in that biz..
 08-19-2010, 03:51 PM         #5
SerenityCypherz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would love to see where this goes, just an idea but I would guess you could prolly make some loot from webcam shows..
 7 years ago '09        #6
autotm 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 441 441
consider this.... when was the last time almost anybody on the site payed for pr0n, the best thing i could say for you and her to do is set up webcam shows and get a couple hundred a pop. because trying to start a pr0n company WILL fail
 08-19-2010, 05:17 PM         #7
XsameX1XotherX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Live web cam is not a cool thing for girl on guy, unless the guy can keep reloading and stay hard a long period of time for the clients that come to view. The ppl would be mad that they paid into mintues and the guy already came and unhardified.

Live web feed is for girl on girl where they can fake for hours that they are getting something out of it.

Them other legal girls would work if they down to do girl on girl on live web feed.
 7 years ago '08        #8
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,463 | Props total: 588 588
Hmm why are you asking? Just do it.. Execute your Idea if it fails it fails if it doesn't you win.
 08-19-2010, 06:01 PM         #9
steelmagnum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo check out sellyours3xtape.com
 08-19-2010, 06:15 PM         #10
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 autotm said:
consider this.... when was the last time almost anybody on the site payed for pr0n, the best thing i could say for you and her to do is set up webcam shows and get a couple hundred a pop. because trying to start a pr0n company WILL fail
why would starting a pr0n company fail?

youre saying if i create a website and upload vids of me giving girls facials/ getting head etc. that it would fail? thats not a rhetorical question, im actually asking you..

why do you think it would fail? what would i need to do to make myself unique and make people want to pay for my s**t? would i need to focus on a specific niche/fetish..like golden showers for example?

what else would i/should i have to offer on the website for a member to actually be willing to pay the $5.95 motnhly fee or whatever? help me out guys...i got the broads who are willing to do this and theyre not bad lookin either, i just want to make sure its worth my time before even getting involved with it
 7 years ago '04        #11
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
1. I disagree with people saying there is "NO" money in it. What pr0n goers want is fresh material they can't find somewhere else, and it's always been that way. Granted the generic "deep throat" is not something fresh, but you could always try, you won't really lose much from it other than exposing yourselves (assuming you do).

2. Legalities are more geared towards documentation on proof of age at the time of the act, so go look up the 18 usc 2257, adult consent form. That would be one of your biggest things to look into to, and shouldn't be an issue if it's just you and your GF. It becomes more of a hassle if you have other people trying to submit you content over the web and s**t.

3. Another note on if people still pay...sure you can find a password to the majority of the big or mid-level adult sites somewhere, or people use the xtube type sites for their pr0n fix. But when it comes to pass cracking, most of the low level sites are 10x harder to crack for the avg user because they simply don't have the passfile in size that a popular would. and if it's not huge or popular most "above avg" people won't bother exploiting it.

CCBILL.COM isn't a bad option for taking payments for adult material, but you have to have a site up for them to review before they would officially accept you.

YNOT.COM among many adult sites is a place you can start having no idea about what you are getting into

What you could try if you both are serious is use Xtube.com, "sell" your videos on there for a bit (even though their % of what they even pay you per signup is rotten)...but you would get a gauge of whether or not you have good material... I knew a person on there selling solo videos that made around $700-900/month even with their s**t rates...

just some stuff to get you started.

My overall advice would be if you have the time, and want to do it, try it out...it's not a guarantee fail, but it won't be easy as getting a bj and posting the video online and people are paying..
 08-19-2010, 07:20 PM         #12
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JJH35 said:
1. I disagree with people saying there is "NO" money in it. What pr0n goers want is fresh material they can't find somewhere else, and it's always been that way. Granted the generic "deep throat" is not something fresh, but you could always try, you won't really lose much from it other than exposing yourselves (assuming you do).

2. Legalities are more geared towards documentation on proof of age at the time of the act, so go look up the 18 usc 2257, adult consent form. That would be one of your biggest things to look into to, and shouldn't be an issue if it's just you and your GF. It becomes more of a hassle if you have other people trying to submit you content over the web and s**t.

3. Another note on if people still pay...sure you can find a password to the majority of the big or mid-level adult sites somewhere, or people use the xtube type sites for their pr0n fix. But when it comes to pass cracking, most of the low level sites are 10x harder to crack for the avg user because they simply don't have the passfile in size that a popular would. and if it's not huge or popular most "above avg" people won't bother exploiting it.

CCBILL.COM isn't a bad option for taking payments for adult material, but you have to have a site up for them to review before they would officially accept you.

YNOT.COM among many adult sites is a place you can start having no idea about what you are getting into

What you could try if you both are serious is use Xtube.com, "sell" your videos on there for a bit (even though their % of what they even pay you per signup is rotten)...but you would get a gauge of whether or not you have good material... I knew a person on there selling solo videos that made around $700-900/month even with their s**t rates...

just some stuff to get you started.

My overall advice would be if you have the time, and want to do it, try it out...it's not a guarantee fail, but it won't be easy as getting a bj and posting the video online and people are paying..

good post...thanks...you seem like you have experience with doing this, do you?

maybe i can try the xtube option, but i figured starting my OWN company would be more lucrative since i could branch out more and have multiple girls, etc.

that brings me to my next point. can you explain your #2 point in more detail, im not sure what you mean, especially the last sentence

all my girls would be over the age of 18 and willing to do it. for the record my face wont be on cam, and she is NOT my gf.
 7 years ago '04        #13
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
Well owning your own company is more lucrative and can be a little more work than testing the waters with the xtube option, if you have your ducks in a row by NO means do I recommend xtube as the means to big $$ simply because they f**kin rip ppl off with their % of the take.

And regards to the #2, each video and/or image that is nud3/adult for legal reasons (even if it's you by yourself) is required to have documentation signed at the time of the act. Granted it's like any law, you may never ever get asked to provide the forms, but you have to have the form for each piece of adult material. 2257 is basically the technical way to say record keeping.

The reason I said it becomes more of a hassle with other people, especially if it's outside of local people you personally see is you still need their proof of age, and them to sign consent/record keeping forms for the material. You can find sites online that handle the "record keeping" for you in case it's ever requested...2257.com or 2257safe.com or something close to that I don't entirely recall.

And I'm not 100% on this, but majority of CC processors like ccbill and will prolly make sure you are 2257 compliant before they accept to use their payment processors on your site.
 7 years ago '09        #14
autotm 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 441 441
 Ed Bundy said:
why would starting a pr0n company fail?

youre saying if i create a website and upload vids of me giving girls facials/ getting head etc. that it would fail? thats not a rhetorical question, im actually asking you..

why do you think it would fail? what would i need to do to make myself unique and make people want to pay for my s**t? would i need to focus on a specific niche/fetish..like golden showers for example?

what else would i/should i have to offer on the website for a member to actually be willing to pay the $5.95 motnhly fee or whatever? help me out guys...i got the broads who are willing to do this and theyre not bad lookin either, i just want to make sure its worth my time before even getting involved with it
innovation in pr0n... really?????? almost everything has been done. u search golden shower and your gonna get free results. the best you could do is create a high traffic
pr0n site and get paid frm advertisement. im pretty sure there a ppl out there that would pay to see your stuff but its not a lucrative business venture the money in pr0n is slowly being drained out by free sites.... and if your fine with the 700-900 a month mentioned earlier then forget everthing i said

Last edited by autotm; 08-20-2010 at 12:39 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #15
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
Yeah free sites are doing people in. People have the idea why pay.. Then get good secuirty for your site
 7 years ago '06        #16
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
yeah i been thinkin about doing the same... i think alot of people prefer amateur pr0n.
 7 years ago '05        #17
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
Who the f**k joins those pay sites? I haven't paid for pr0n a day in my life. Nowadays there are plenty of free pr0n sites and back in the day I'd just download the s**t off of programs like Napster.
 7 years ago '04        #18
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 Reppindaburghh said:
Who the f**k joins those pay sites? I haven't paid for pr0n a day in my life. Nowadays there are plenty of free pr0n sites and back in the day I'd just download the s**t off of programs like Napster.
word

id imagine a high % of people that pay are older men with 0 to little knowledge on how to pirate/get s**t free and very little computer knowledge in general.....40+ year old weird virgin losers/married men would be my guess
 7 years ago '07        #19
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 Reppindaburghh said:
pr0n industry makes $10 Billion +a year in the u.s. alone so somebody's paying.
 7 years ago '04        #20
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
start locally and make your way up... IM working on getting one of them off the ground right now.. we started with digital media and that took off just from doing calenders, now working on doing video media next..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy