PS3 Hacked, Finally

most viewed right now
 109
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Baig said:
not so much... at the very least, there has to be some sort of encryption on this device, or the software would have leaked by now and we'd all be running this backup manager as we speak.
encryption device would be in the SOFTWARE included in the USB drive my dude... the exterior is just a normal USB drive... the inside is what's different... and Hackers are better at keeping stuff from leaking then multi billion dollar companies...
 08-22-2010, 07:16 PM         #142
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
encryption device would be in the SOFTWARE included in the USB drive my dude... the exterior is just a normal USB drive... the inside is what's different... and Hackers are better at keeping stuff from leaking then multi billion dollar companies...
You just reworded what he said, it has to have security in some form. And the idea of Sony removing USB use is retarded to say the least.
 08-22-2010, 07:21 PM         #143
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You just reworded what he said, it has to have security in some form. And the idea of Sony removing USB use is retarded to say the least.
Don't take what Da Ill One says as facts in this section. he has already made tons of stuff up about it not working, about it only being able to back up to the usb stick, etc, etc
 08-22-2010, 07:27 PM         #144
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also the game could be split or installed though folders if you want to avoid FAT32, the issue is with f!ghting security and transferring files at a decent speed, everything else can be handled easily.
 7 years ago '04        #145
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
Houston we have another problem

According to users on IRC, PS JailBreak PS3 game dumps are now hitting the Internet, however, according to a reports that not all PS3 game backups are working currently.

To quote: "Its been well known that games that feature files over 4gb will not work on external hard drive (due to fat32 limitations). So it's quite possible thats why these games don't work. We'll keep you posted."
 7 years ago '04        #146
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 CaliIsActive said:
nah theres hardware in it.

We would already be able to dump it ourselves if that was the case
 smokeweed101. said:
You just reworded what he said, it has to have security in some form. And the idea of Sony removing USB use is retarded to say the least.

This is the inside of a regular USB thumb drive...


[pic - click to view]



This is the inside of the PSJailbreak


[pic - click to view]



yeah it's software on a chip...differnt software then a normal USB drive but it's still software...


 IceBergSlim said:
Don't take what Da Ill One says as facts in this section. he has already made tons of stuff up about it not working, about it only being able to back up to the usb stick, etc, etc
I did not make anything up...when it was first announced those were the facts going around... they said you had to have a debug unit for it to work, that you can't go online and you can't use external...then more places started testing it and found out how it works... and now we know you can use any ps3 and you can go online with it...so I didn't make anything up...those are what I was reading around the web...don't blame me blame the websites
 7 years ago '05        #147
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 703 703
 Da Ill One said:
normal everyday USB drive with the software in it...
Naw...if you watch the videos you will see that you need the dongle, then your own USB stick to load the software on your Ps3... the dongle is hardware, not software...kind of like a Wifi or Bluetooth dongle. So it's not as simple downloading a file and making your own.
 7 years ago '04        #148
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

PS3 Games Reported as Working with PS JailBreak:

- Race Driver Grid
- f!ght Night Round 3
- Skate 2
- FIFA 08
- FIFA 09
- Resistance Fall Of Man
- Mirrors Edge
- Motorstorm
- MX vs ATV Reflex
- Wall-E
- Need For Speed ProStreet
- inFamous

PS3 Games Reported as Not Working with PS JailBreak:

- Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (black screen on startup)
- FIFA 10 (hangs before startup)
- NHL 10 (hangs before startup)
- UFC 2010 Undisputed (hangs before startup)
 7 years ago '04        #149
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
Naw...if you watch the videos you will see that you need the dongle, then your own USB stick to load the software on your Ps3... the dongle is hardware, not software...kind of like a Wifi or Bluetooth dongle. So it's not as simple downloading a file and making your own.
Where is this dongle? Just a regular looking USB device to me...

 08-22-2010, 08:24 PM         #150
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I did not make anything up...when it was first announced those were the facts going around... they said you had to have a debug unit for it to work, that you can't go online and you can't use external...then more places started testing it and found out how it works... and now we know you can use any ps3 and you can go online with it...so I didn't make anything up...those are what I was reading around the web...don't blame me blame the websites
well in that case the sites you frequent suck.

i had all these facts day one.


dongle? this is not any info i have heard either. its all in the stick. i think some sites are just calling the stick a "dongle"


Last edited by IceBergSlim; 08-22-2010 at 08:30 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #151
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 CaliIsActive said:
nah theres hardware in it.

We would already be able to dump it ourselves if that was the case
n*gga, did you just say the hardware has hardware in it? Do you know the difference between hardware and software?
 7 years ago '04        #152
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
sorry guys hate to break the bad news s**t is like xbox

FUTURE

Part 6: SONY may update the PS3's bootcode to prevent loading the stick. They also could log the "backup manager"'s game ID (LAUN-12345) when people go online. So they could identify who actually uses the illegal JIG clone and ban the affected consoles. This would be an illegal step aswell, but hey; it's SONY."
 7 years ago '04        #153
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 deziking said:
sorry guys hate to break the bad news s**t is like xbox
Yeah i mean two things are going to happen here regardless...

there will be a way to play backups on PS3...and people will get banned from PSN online...

I mean it's obvious...the question is when does it start...
 7 years ago '04        #154
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah i mean two things are going to happen here regardless...

there will be a way to play backups on PS3...and people will get banned from PSN online...

I mean it's obvious...the question is when does it start...
So why not create another psn username? or do they ban the console it self??? Regardless sony is probably working on a fix as we speak
 7 years ago '06        #155
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 deziking said:
So why not create another psn username? or do they ban the console it self??? Regardless sony is probably working on a fix as we speak
Well M$ banned the consoles not just the account and Sony will also
 7 years ago '04        #156
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 Blood Edge said:
they only ban the console

they don't ban accounts
that's f**ked up i'm not taking risk at this s**t f**k it.
 7 years ago '04        #157
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
then you do what you do wit the xbox. buy 2 consoles. one for online play one for exclusive 1 player games. Win/WIN Situation
 7 years ago '04        #158
nando 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
i'm all 4 hacking and modding and bootleggin - been that way 4ever and day - BUT if that s**t starts f**king with the way I game (online or any other limitations) it aint worth it 4 me...
 7 years ago '08        #159
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I swear ya'll are some b**ches! dev's are still gonna get a cut regardless cuz alot of those games don't get bought anyway by people like me! so there not missing out on any $$. 2nd if they do ban the console but keep the accout then a 2nd console is the answer. To tell the truth tho, psn is s**t compared to xbl so a second console is worthless to me. And realize that most exclusive joints are gonna be going away soon unless their console specific brands. 3rd party Devs want more access to money and 9 x out of 10 the xbox sells more copies!
 7 years ago '04        #160
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 BRonin357 said:
I swear ya'll are some b**ches! dev's are still gonna get a cut regardless cuz alot of those games don't get bought anyway by people like me! so there not missing out on any $$. 2nd if they do ban the console but keep the accout then a 2nd console is the answer. To tell the truth tho, psn is s**t compared to xbl so a second console is worthless to me. And realize that most exclusive joints are gonna be going away soon unless their console specific brands. 3rd party Devs want more access to money and 9 x out of 10 the xbox sells more copies!
I see your one of those retard who would go out and but $300 console every time you get ban.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy