Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
175 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-22-2010, 12:39 PM         #121
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
It may be dead earlier than anyone thought it would. A maintenance break took the PSN down this morning for a few hours and it was unscheduled and unspecified what was done to the server but I talked to a few people who are saying they were laying ground work for the update that will most likelly hit this week.

As for the it wont need to be updated theory your right old games wont require it but once it is 100% proven that this was stolen dev tech expect sony to put a mandatory update on each and every disc not to mention psn titles as well.
true they can put in code on every new game to block it.

I read about the down time and figured it was likely related to this and a new update coming. I am gonna hold off on updating my system until this gets released and read more info about it...i can go a week or 2 without online gaming if the PSJB makes it worth it.
 7 years ago '06        #122
HKR 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
if this hack lasts for a few months will it be safe to buy it
 7 years ago '04        #123
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 HKR said:
if this hack lasts for a few months will it be safe to buy it
Don't know how long it's going to last though... SONY is working on the fix right now...and I would surprised if it's not implemented by the end of this week... We gotta see what the fix is...supposedly some found the exact chip for the psjailbreak dongle and it looks like dumping it will be easy...if they do dump it then it will be free within the next couple weeks...BUT we all need to see what SONY does to stop it...depending on what SONY implements this might not even work anymore...so i'd wait before buying one or gettting one... we'll see it's all a waiting game now...
 7 years ago '04        #124
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,528 | Props total: 5081 5081
 Comic Book Guy said:
serious business
for real sony aint f**king around with this s**t at all
 7 years ago '04        #125
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,685 | Props total: 432 432
I'll wait and see how it goes after a month of its release, to see how Sony responds to this
 7 years ago '05        #126
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
...Who On Here,Have Tried This Out?

I'm Surprised A PS3 Thread Went This Many Pages.
 7 years ago '04        #127
space
space
 RICKY ROZAY said:
shid im willing to, but i aint spending $150 on sum s**t that might get stopped by SONY

when n*ggas figure out how to do it for free

holla at ya boy

when it's free i'll f**k with it too... I got three ps3's one of them can go for a good cause =)
 08-22-2010, 04:09 PM         #128
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:
It may be dead earlier than anyone thought it would. A maintenance break took the PSN down this morning for a few hours and it was unscheduled and unspecified what was done to the server but I talked to a few people who are saying they were laying ground work for the update that will most likelly hit this week.
Not to be a d!ck but.....oh never mind...
 7 years ago '04        #129
space
space
I wonder if Sony leaked this themselves...try to sell more units... I don't honestly believe it but s**t i'm sure once this becomes free they will sell more units due to people getting Banned/buying new ones to mod or whatever...pretty good plan if it was true
 7 years ago '04        #130
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 4101 4101
I can't see the disabling of USB ports. People use that for way too many features. Whether it be plugging in your iPod, adding music, videos, photos, or playing games which require the USB like RockBand. It'll never happen. More than likely, just new code update. They'll probably also buy one of these sticks, find out the coding behind it and s**t like that. From there, just update code on the triple to not respond to it or terminate it on startup.
 7 years ago '04        #131
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
I can't see the disabling of USB ports. People use that for way too many features. Whether it be plugging in your iPod, adding music, videos, photos, or playing games which require the USB like RockBand. It'll never happen. More than likely, just new code update. They'll probably also buy one of these sticks, find out the coding behind it and s**t like that. From there, just update code on the triple to not respond to it or terminate it on startup.
they could make the USB's not be able to launch code form it...thus letting everything else work (Charging controller/Ipods/ external) but it won't let this program launch which would render it useless.. but who knows their Engineers know alot more about the PS3 architecture then I do...so who knows what options they really have that we don't even know...
 08-22-2010, 04:28 PM         #132
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RICKY ROZAY said:
how long y'all think its gon take for the free version to leak?
22.5 hours
 7 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 RICKY ROZAY said:
how long y'all think its gon take for the free version to leak?
Depends, I know one site is waiting to see what Sony does to stop the dongle from working...they have a free one ready now...BUT they aren't going to release it if SOny stops USB support from working comeplate... so it all depends on how fast Sony works and what they do... i'd say a month or two, (maybe less but probably not) just so the hackers can see what Sony does and find a workaround...
 7 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 RICKY ROZAY said:
site?
site for what? I know Sony can do this with the USB's...or they could remove the functionality all together like they did OtherOS...I don't know what site you want
 7 years ago '04        #135
space
space
Well it's officially cloned by an American company now...no word on price yet...but now it's all up to Sony... but here you guys go if you want to see the cloned version... this is the beginning of cheaper ones coming though... Ball is officially in SONY's court now...

7 years ago '04        #136
space
space
If any of you guys want to buy the PSJailbreak now these are the only places authorized to sell them..

Australia
OZ Mods -
Quantronics -
Modsupplier -

Canada
Modchip Central -
Canada Mods -
Foundmy -

France
Fox Chip -
Arcalide -
Siliteo -

Germany
Bluebytestore -

Netherlands
Console Pro -
ConsoleService -
Dynamodz -

Spain
Disco Azul -
Chips Spain -
Alechip -
Todo Consolas -
Sat Kit -

Sweden
Manzzon -
Rejoy -
Wechip -

USA
Shop PS Jailbreak -
 7 years ago '04        #137
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
It is a special usb flash drive? Or is it just a normal one with the software on it?
 7 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 hockeythug said:
It is a special usb flash drive? Or is it just a normal one with the software on it?
normal everyday USB drive with the software in it...
 7 years ago '04        #139
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
 Da Ill One said:
normal everyday USB drive with the software in it...
not so much... at the very least, there has to be some sort of encryption on this device, or the software would have leaked by now and we'd all be running this backup manager as we speak.
 7 years ago '04        #140
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
O, well someone needs to copy paste that s**t and upload it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy