Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
 DarkSidesHero said:
So let me get this straight. We would have to rent a game and back it up or can I just download the games?
For the time being yes, they have to sell the product as a device that will "backup" the games and you can see all the s**t where it says you must agree that you own the game. They cant sell the device as something that will play downloaded games.

Someone will make a better backup launcher if homebrew is put together.
 7 years ago '10        #102
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
 Da Ill One said:
fixed it for you
i have friends who actually come through smoke wit cha boy and hop on the sticks with me..no biggie
 08-21-2010, 04:47 PM         #103
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kkkid said:
For the time being yes, they have to sell the product as a device that will "backup" the games and you can see all the s**t where it says you must agree that you own the game. They cant sell the device as something that will play downloaded games.

Someone will make a better backup launcher if homebrew is put together.
wuts stopping us from downloading a game and playing it tho..
 7 years ago '05        #104
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
One stumbling block of downloading a game is the external hard drive Fat32 file size limitations. It can't handle files larger the 4gb. But maybe you can extract the files from the iso file.
 7 years ago '04        #105
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Watch SONY remove the USB functionality...thus rendering this useless...
 7 years ago '05        #106
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,425 | Props total: 25055 25055
 Da Ill One said:
Watch SONY remove the USB functionality...thus rendering this useless...
....Thats In The Next Update From What I Heard. I Watch Acouple Videos How They Hacked/Jailbreak The PS3.

Seem Legit But Damn....Too Risky With PS3 Always Updating s**t. They Working On This Problem But I Aint Playing 150 For f**kin Stick That Aint Going Be Working In The Next Update.
 7 years ago '04        #107
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Thats In The Next Update From What I Heard. I Watch Acouple Videos How They Hacked/Jailbreak The PS3.

Seem Legit But Damn....Too Risky With PS3 Always Updating s**t. They Working On This Problem But I Aint Playing 150 For f**kin Stick That Aint Going Be Working In The Next Update.
Only reason I don't think they will actually remove USB is how will we charge the controllers...unless they can somehow make the USB only work to charge controllers but no other function...and yes I am aware you can charge the controllers on a PC and a Xbox 360...but I doubt SONY would remove and force people to charge their controllers that way
 7 years ago '06        #108
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 Da Ill One said:
Only reason I don't think they will actually remove USB is how will we charge the controllers...unless they can somehow make the USB only work to charge controllers but no other function...and yes I am aware you can charge the controllers on a PC and a Xbox 360...but I doubt SONY would remove and force people to charge their controllers that way
disable launching applications from usb
 7 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 DRAMAunderscore said:
disable launching applications from usb
Yeah pretty much what's going to happen thus rendering this "mod" obsolete... but wait isn't Move USB supported? But I don't know if it launches anything from the USB or if it just get's powered from there...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-21-2010 at 08:02 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #110
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
its funny people mentioning updates f**king up the hack. well guess what, the PSP update just as much as the ps3.
 7 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
its funny people mentioning updates f**king up the hack. well guess what, the PSP update just as much as the ps3.
yeah but in this case this hack is run through the USB...so if SONY updates it so the USB doesn't work or it only works to charge a controller...then this hack won't work...the PSP is hacked totally different way...
 08-22-2010, 12:18 AM         #112
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just a code issue they wont have to change the usb slot at all they can just add to the existing set up eliminating certain code and how it operates making this stolen tech useless
 7 years ago '05        #113
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
LOL at the sony defense force on this page. Even if they do what yall are hoping for by disabling USB im sure theyll be another way since more people are now looking into this.
 7 years ago '07        #114
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
once they put custom firmware on the ps3, it wont matter how many updates sony releases.
 08-22-2010, 01:48 AM         #115
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure the people hacking wont update and then itll be a "all ps3 with OS 4.58 or lower" or whatever the f**k update you guys are on will still be capable of the hack.

same thing as xbox, some will go out and spend an extra $200-$300 for an extra offline ps3 that can play backups.
 08-22-2010, 02:09 AM         #116
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
You dumb f**k you don't see the bigger picture. Do you understand why these xbox "exclusive" coming to ps3? because the devs aint getting no money from xbox 360 because you know why? Half of you dumb motha f**ks bootlegging by the time you know it there wont be that many exclusive games.

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

exactly
 7 years ago '04        #117
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5132 5132
 jhj26 said:
once they put custom firmware on the ps3, it wont matter how many updates sony releases.
so then every time sony comes out with an updated you would have to update the custom firmware aswell no?
 08-22-2010, 11:35 AM         #118
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^from the way i understand the sites. the PSJB stick tricks the ps3 to make it not require the new updates to get online and play.

I do not know how true this is tho.
 08-22-2010, 11:47 AM         #119
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IceBergSlim said:
^^from the way i understand the sites. the PSJB stick tricks the ps3 to make it not require the new updates to get online and play.

I do not know how true this is tho.
It may be dead earlier than anyone thought it would. A maintenance break took the PSN down this morning for a few hours and it was unscheduled and unspecified what was done to the server but I talked to a few people who are saying they were laying ground work for the update that will most likelly hit this week.

As for the it wont need to be updated theory your right old games wont require it but once it is 100% proven that this was stolen dev tech expect sony to put a mandatory update on each and every disc not to mention psn titles as well.
 7 years ago '06        #120
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1098 1098
 TriangleOffense said:
It may be dead earlier than anyone thought it would. A maintenance break took the PSN down this morning for a few hours and it was unscheduled and unspecified what was done to the server but I talked to a few people who are saying they were laying ground work for the update that will most likelly hit this week.

As for the it wont need to be updated theory your right old games wont require it but once it is 100% proven that this was stolen dev tech expect sony to put a mandatory update on each and every disc not to mention psn titles as well.
serious business
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago