PS3 Hacked, Finally

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Triple0 said:
What reason is there to own more than 1 of a system? I mean 3? Really? lol
 Da Ill One said:
One I game on...one is in the bedroom...the wifey watches movies and plays her games too...and the third one is the entertainment focus in the living room...company comes over wants to check out a movie or listen to music the PS3 gets turned on... surf the web on the 60"...they all get used in the crib
back a page
 08-19-2010, 09:26 PM         #62
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will repeat this since BOGUS made up "facts" are getting spread.

There is NO information stated that the PSJB will not work with online games. In fact on the site it sates that online IS possible and supported.

You can backup the games to ANY hard drive. Which means internal ps3 drive or external USB drive. But as of right now it is only FAT32 which means no single file larger than 4gb. it does not rip the games in a single ISO file it rips them file for file in a folder. The people at PSJB are working on a soon to be release NTFS version to eliminate the problem.

Initial attempts to copy the PSJB drive have been unsuccessful, but i'm sure its just a matter of time.

Homebrew apps will be supported.

This info was pulled from ps3news and psx-scene. both reputable sites. if you have counter claims prove the source.

So for the love of jesus stop making random s**t up and posting it as facts.
 7 years ago '04        #63
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 iQon said:
smh

The game industry is not dyin off no god damn bootlegs. It's a multi-billion dollar industry that grows every year, despite the fact just about every console since 2000 has been hacked. *Xbox, PS2, PSP, PC, 360, Wii all hacked... they're all still comfortably in business.

People can hack Wii's, yet they damn near fill up the top 10 list in games sold every year. They still sell twice as many consoles as the PS3 as well.

People can hack 360's, yet they're still outselling most cross-platform games, matching the PS3 in console sales, AND paying $50 for Live.

If anybody hurts their own sales in all this, it's SONY. Those dumb f**ks let people LEGALLY share their login info with anybody to download their DLC and movies for free. I mean, come on...
are you f**king stupid or just playing dumb. Bootlegging k!lled the Dreamcast. yet u say it doesnt hurt the gaming industry.
 7 years ago '06        #64
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
you guys really think bootlegging affects this industry? dont let the write-ups fool you. the money they lose from piracy is like shaving a little icing off of the cake.

yeah, lets keep fattening EA's pockets. cause thats made the industry better.

go buy a video game youre actually going to PLAY. like, replay value. worth the money. im buying halo reach. just like i'll buy black ops. just like i buy any game i KNOW i'll play.
 08-19-2010, 11:20 PM         #65
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxC4xX said:
are you f**king stupid or just playing dumb. Bootlegging k!lled the Dreamcast. yet u say it doesnt hurt the gaming industry.

I hate when n*ggas swearrrrrr they know what they're talkin about.

Sega bodied theirselves years ago.

Anybody old enough to remember Sega droppin about 20 consoles/add-on's from 92-99 knows their story. How they managed to p!ss off developers, retailers, AND consumers at the same time. And this was way before the Dreamcast was even thought of.

There's a reason why they're developers now. Not because a measly 10% of Dreamcast owners pirated the games. The money's in hardware sales anyway dips**t.

Do your research next time.
 7 years ago '05        #66
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 XxC4xX said:
WTF are u talking about it??? thats not why
 08-20-2010, 12:15 AM         #67
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i only saw like one vid....but let me get this straight...
you just connect that USB stick...then you can RIP ps3 games to the systems hard drive or an external hard drive and run the games from there without the Original disc?
 7 years ago '04        #68
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,582 | Props total: 5283 5283
 ElMarroAfamado said:
i only saw like one vid....but let me get this straight...
you just connect that USB stick...then you can RIP ps3 games to the systems hard drive or an external hard drive and run the games from there without the Original disc?
That's a debug console. Read the comments here

Spookybits 19 hours ago in reply to modestmoose
It is a debug console, look at 44 seconds and you can see the option to "Install Package Files" which is only present on dev and debug consoles
 7 years ago '04        #69
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,381 | Props total: 88 88
yo i CANT BELIEVE some of you dumb prudent self-righteous pricks hating on free software...

wtf bootleggin, gettin s**t for free...Why would you be against that at all?!?!

thats the foundation boxden was built on and it just so happens to have a pretty active forum as well...

this is great news for PS3 Heads, but like always...the inital stages of anything is gonna be reeeeaaal faulty...wait till they got the s**t to a science like the 360
 7 years ago '04        #70
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol @ these n*ggas trying to convince everyone that stealing is ok.. you lucky this isnt the old days were you get your hands chopped off
 7 years ago '04        #71
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Breh you lame. 65 dollars for a a game aint robbing us?
so you saying its ok to f**k over game developers because you cant afford 65.00?
 7 years ago '05        #72
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10793 10793
So is this s**t real or is it not? Cuz a few pages ago people were saying fake and now we're 5 pages in with reasons why this hack sucks
 7 years ago '04        #73
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,348 | Props total: 2787 2787
 creep said:
lol @ these n*ggas trying to convince everyone that stealing is ok.. you lucky this isnt the old days were you get your hands chopped off

Boxden.com started as an website for bootlegging music.

You are in the wrong forum trying to preach about not stealing especially when boxden existed because of stealing.

Really have you been in the jukebox.

BOXDEN.com is a bootleging forum. If you are against stealing then go to a different website because you are in the wrong place right now.
 08-20-2010, 10:30 AM         #74
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see dude did his research. He deleted that post with the quickness.
 7 years ago '06        #75
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 Thangstah said:
yo i CANT BELIEVE some of you dumb prudent self-righteous pricks hating on free software...

wtf bootleggin, gettin s**t for free...Why would you be against that at all?!?!

thats the foundation boxden was built on and it just so happens to have a pretty active forum as well...

this is great news for PS3 Heads, but like always...the inital stages of anything is gonna be reeeeaaal faulty...wait till they got the s**t to a science like the 360
Well if u claim to be Christian, then that's a reason not to steal. Not saying u r though. Just mentioning a reason.
 7 years ago '04        #76
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Boxden.com started as an website for bootlegging music.

You are in the wrong forum trying to preach about not stealing especially when boxden existed because of stealing.

Really have you been in the jukebox.

BOXDEN.com is a bootleging forum. If you are against stealing then go to a different website because you are in the wrong place right now.
you know you pretty much said the same thing twice in your post?
 7 years ago '04        #77
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,582 | Props total: 5283 5283
 P-Hill said:
So is this s**t real or is it not? Cuz a few pages ago people were saying fake and now we're 5 pages in with reasons why this hack sucks
It's real if you have a debug console. s**t don't work on retail consoles.
 08-20-2010, 06:08 PM         #78
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliIsActive said:
Stop spreading lies fakkit.

It works on all model ps3s
thank you. these dudes making up random a.ss "facts" need to go k!ll their selves.
 7 years ago '05        #79
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,460 | Props total: 25154 25154
 creep said:
so you saying its ok to f**k over game developers because you cant afford 65.00?
....You On A Forum Thats Supplys People With "Hot s**t". Your Point Is?
 7 years ago '04        #80
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You On A Forum Thats Supplys People With "Hot s**t". Your Point Is?
another poor person
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy