PS3 Hacked, Finally

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 jaydawn said:
free single player games ftw
fixed it for you
 7 years ago '04        #42
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5215 5215
 Blood Edge said:
you say bootlegging is wrong but then you're on boxden....the purpose of this site is piracy

[pic - click to view]

just cause i'm on boxden doesn't mean i'm bootlegging I'm here for the entertainment like you.
 7 years ago '04        #43
space
space
 deziking said:
just cause i'm on boxden doesn't mean i'm bootlegging I'm here for the entertainment like you.
Yeah I read Playboy for the articles =)
 7 years ago '05        #44
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 frankfmoney said:
You know damn well artists make their money touring, so that bootlegging music argument is all wrong right from the start. Are game developers gonna go on tour?
Son u acting like bootlegging games just started today.
 7 years ago '05        #45
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
this

bunch of f**got bootleggers
What brought u to boxden then? I know u didnt come here for the BXGS alone
 7 years ago '05        #46
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 deziking said:
n*gga stop frontn like u wasnt uppin games in the download section when we 1st got our 360's modded... damn n*ggas be switiching up like that???? wtf is up wit yall on here? half of yall saying yall wouldnt do it but yall still got modded 360's
 7 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
n*gga stop frontn like u wasnt uppin games in the download section when we 1st got our 360's modded... damn n*ggas be switiching up like that???? wtf is up wit yall on here? half of yall saying yall wouldnt do it but yall still got modded 360's
I have a modded 360 but I wont do this mod... Its pointless it wont let you play online with it in the USB slot... And im not going to risk this mainly because it bypasses the firmware and turns your systems "debug" on... Thats how it lets you play backups...
 7 years ago '05        #48
Doe Stacks 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I have a modded 360 but I wont do this mod... Its pointless it wont let you play online with it in the USB slot... And im not going to risk this mainly because it bypasses the firmware and turns your systems "debug" on... Thats how it lets you play backups...
And u didnt say the same about the 360? I'll wait......
This is only the 1st official hack...Im sure there will be a way around it.
 7 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
And u didnt say the same about the 360? I'll wait......
This is only the 1st official hack...Im sure there will be a way around it.
No i didnt say the same for the 360 that mod allows you to be online with games... This one doesnt so ill wait untill at least that feature is in
 7 years ago '05        #50
Doe Stacks 
space
space
Fair game then ILL.
C4eva and team jungle are working on it as we speak...see yall in the Ofiical PS3 leaked thread!!!
 7 years ago '04        #51
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
Fair game then ILL.
C4eva and team jungle are working on it as we speak...see yall in the Ofiical PS3 leaked thread!!!
Yeah and another reason im waiting on this... Modding thr 360 cost me $10 and 30 minutes of my time (driving to/from the modder) and this USB stick mod is $169... So im good untill that prices down at least... Not worth it paying half the price of my system just to play backups of SP games
 7 years ago '06        #52
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
so can someone explain to me whats goin on and when will we be able to do it
 7 years ago '07        #53
SCRIP1ONER 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 67 67
this is legit but im pretty sure sony will strike back.. either way im going to sit very patiently untill someone releases a free way to do this which will most likely happen..
 08-19-2010, 07:21 PM         #54
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh

The game industry is not dyin off no god damn bootlegs. It's a multi-billion dollar industry that grows every year, despite the fact just about every console since 2000 has been hacked. *Xbox, PS2, PSP, PC, 360, Wii all hacked... they're all still comfortably in business.

People can hack Wii's, yet they damn near fill up the top 10 list in games sold every year. They still sell twice as many consoles as the PS3 as well.

People can hack 360's, yet they're still outselling most cross-platform games, matching the PS3 in console sales, AND paying $50 for Live.

If anybody hurts their own sales in all this, it's SONY. Those dumb f**ks let people LEGALLY share their login info with anybody to download their DLC and movies for free. I mean, come on...
 7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
160 is cheap if this works and sony cant do anything about it

unlimited games for the price of not even 3 whole games? Come on son
You can't play the games online...only single player... so yeah it's not worth it but do you
 7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
SO unlimited single player games aint worth 160?

Stop it slime
it's not unlimited..you can only fit 5 games at a time on that mod stick...unless you plan on paying $160 each and having 100 mod chips which is 500 games it's not unlimited...if you want a game that's not on the chip...you gotta delete it and put one on...so yeah right now it's not worth it... do y our research before you comment on s**t man...that's all im saying...
 08-19-2010, 08:13 PM         #57
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
it's not unlimited..you can only fit 5 games at a time on that mod stick...unless you plan on paying $160 each and having 100 mod chips which is 500 games it's not unlimited...if you want a game that's not on the chip...you gotta delete it and put one on...so yeah right now it's not worth it... do y our research before you comment on s**t man...that's all im saying...
where you getting these "facts" dude.

give me one legit link that says no online?

and how you figure you can only put it on the mod stick? it says you can put it on ANY external drive or even the internal ps3 drive. buy a 2TB drive and call it a day man.
 7 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:
Oh im definitely not buying it now.
Im saying when they get a full hack and you can save games onto your hard drive that will be worth 160.

Of course it aint worth it now because nobody even knows the effect it can have on your ps3
and you called me slime? lol that's what I'm saying it's not worth $160 maybe in 6 months to a year it will be..but now it's not..and that was my point...it's not worth $160
 7 years ago '05        #59
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
Someone will make a generic version for 50$ in a few months, this s**t just seems like devhook.
 7 years ago '06        #60
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
 Da Ill One said:
I have three of each and I'm not willing to sacrifice one just yet...but all three of mine get used on a daily basis...so I'll wait untill it's more proven before I consider it
What reason is there to own more than 1 of a system? I mean 3? Really? lol
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy