Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
Why are you DUMB MOTHERf**kERS hating on this! You'd think you would hail the day the ps3 was hacked to play backups and without the need for blank media. I'm a try it and call BS if it is and if its not then that'll be more money back in my pocket!

PS to those who wonder where will I dl these back ups, there already online check ABGX and your fav DL/torrent spot!
 7 years ago '09        #22
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
saffffe
 7 years ago '04        #23
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,583 | Props total: 5286 5286
 BRonin357 said:
Why are you DUMB MOTHERf**kERS hating on this! You'd think you would hail the day the ps3 was hacked to play backups and without the need for blank media. I'm a try it and call BS if it is and if its not then that'll be more money back in my pocket!

PS to those who wonder where will I dl these back ups, there already online check ABGX and your fav DL/torrent spot!
You dumb f**k you don't see the bigger picture. Do you understand why these xbox "exclusive" coming to ps3? because the devs aint getting no money from xbox 360 because you know why? Half of you dumb motha f**ks bootlegging by the time you know it there wont be that many exclusive games.
 7 years ago '04        #24
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 bronin357 said:
why are you dumb motherf**kers hating on this! You'd think you would hail the day the ps3 was hacked to play backups and without the need for blank media. I'm a try it and call bs if it is and if its not then that'll be more money back in my pocket!

W3rd.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 deziking said:
You dumb f**k you don't see the bigger picture. Do you understand why these xbox "exclusive" coming to ps3? because the devs aint getting no money from xbox 360 because you know why? Half of you dumb motha f**ks bootlegging by the time you know it there wont be that many exclusive games.
Even wit the bootleg for some strange reason s**t still sells pretty good on the 360. Who cares tho, n*ggas been bootlegging music and we still get albums everyday...u really think they gonna stop making games? lol yeah right This is the 1st sony system that hasnt been hacked so far up until now and sony still k!lled wit ps1 and ps2.
 7 years ago '04        #26
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
Even wit the bootleg for some strange reason s**t still sells pretty good on the 360. Who cares tho, n*ggas been bootlegging music and we still get albums everyday...u really think they gonna stop making games? lol yeah right
All i'm saying is that most games will come out on both consoles there might not be any more exclusives in the future. gaming and music industry is different.
 7 years ago '04        #27
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
well this would be news if it mattered for online gaming.. if you fork over the $150 it costs for the Modstick...and when you use it to play backups you can't access the PSN store or go online with your PSn...so have fun DLing Single Player games anyway...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 08-19-2010 at 02:57 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #28
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 Doe Stacks said:
Even wit the bootleg for some strange reason s**t still sells pretty good on the 360. Who cares tho, n*ggas been bootlegging music and we still get albums everyday...u really think they gonna stop making games? lol yeah right This is the 1st sony system that hasnt been hacked so far up until now and sony still k!lled wit ps1 and ps2.
You know damn well artists make their money touring, so that bootlegging music argument is all wrong right from the start. Are game developers gonna go on tour?
 7 years ago '04        #29
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
 frankfmoney said:
You know damn well artists make their money touring, so that bootlegging music argument is all wrong right from the start. Are game developers gonna go on tour?
why would you compare this to music industry?
 7 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 deziking said:
why would you compare this to music industry?
he was referring to Doe Stacks who brought the music Industry up
 7 years ago '06        #31
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 51 51
its $169
 7 years ago '05        #32
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 deziking said:
All i'm saying is that most games will come out on both consoles there might not be any more exclusives in the future. gaming and music industry is different.
Thats going to happen regardless If PS3 get hacked or not....The Game Developers are not trying to be loyal no more when you got Million of gamers out there to make a dollar from...Bad enough they nickel and dime us with DLC...I just wonder why PS3 people don't want the system hacked it might actually help y'all catch up to the Xbox 360 sales numbers...I've already heard on here before somebody complaining that is the one of the reasons Xbox has a edge over PS3...and I have no reason to hack games...I already got gamefly...
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 MASEANDDIDDY said:
its $169
Yeah you can get it for $150 shipped but...f**k that it's not worth it...I mean just for the fact what if this f**ks up your PS3...you send it to Sony to repair it and they either say it's $150 to fix it or they say it's f**ked up because you ran custom firmware on it or something...now your out the money for a system and the mod chip... i'm good on this... I was all up on the 360 getting modded but it was/is so much easier it seems...and it allows you to play online, you get this modchip and you have NO MORE access to the PSN store or PSN itself...it bypasses the firmware on the PS3 basically turning it into a debug unit...
 7 years ago '05        #34
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2498 2498
i actually have 2 ps3's in my house (and 2 xbox 360's) so i would be willing to sacrifice 1 just to do this.
 7 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
i actually have 2 ps3's in my house (and 2 xbox 360's) so i would be willing to sacrifice 1 just to do this.
I have three of each and I'm not willing to sacrifice one just yet...but all three of mine get used on a daily basis...so I'll wait untill it's more proven before I consider it
 08-19-2010, 03:33 PM         #36
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
this

bunch of f**got bootleggers
 7 years ago '04        #37
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Thats going to happen regardless If PS3 get hacked or not....The Game Developers are not trying to be loyal no more when you got Million of gamers out there to make a dollar from...Bad enough they nickel and dime us with DLC...I just wonder why PS3 people don't want the system hacked it might actually help y'all catch up to the Xbox 360 sales numbers...I've already heard on here before somebody complaining that is the one of the reasons Xbox has a edge over PS3...and I have no reason to hack games...I already got gamefly...
Yea i hear you on that DLC though that s**t is BS over charging us.
 7 years ago '04        #38
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I have three of each and I'm not willing to sacrifice one just yet...but all three of mine get used on a daily basis...so I'll wait untill it's more proven before I consider it
dayum what the heck you do with all 3 of them????
 7 years ago '10        #39
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
free games ftw
 7 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 deziking said:
dayum what the heck you do with all 3 of them????
One I game on...one is in the bedroom...the wifey watches movies and plays her games too...and the third one is the entertainment focus in the living room...company comes over wants to check out a movie or listen to music the PS3 gets turned on... surf the web on the 60"...they all get used in the crib
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy