Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13084 13084
 el bundy said:
its hilarious how the same heat bandwagon/bron a.ss-munchers are going to argue with real heat fans that been repping them on whose team this is. do any of you n*ggas even live anywhere near miami. you know what, dont answer that. we all know the answer. fairweather n*ggas make me sick. *spits*.
lol basically. these dudes follow lebron around praising him and have never said a negative word about him in their lives and they think anybody takes their opinions seriously. they're not real fans.
 7 years ago '04        #142
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
Joshdogg shut it down.:agreement6: These Bron nuthuggers make me sick.
 7 years ago '07        #143
space
space
 TVee said:
Joshdogg shut it down.:agreement6: These Bron nuthuggers make me sick.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TVee again.
 7 years ago '04        #144
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,198 | Props total: 5482 5482
wow, it's worst than i thought. wade is clearly in denial. well i guess it won't take long into the season before the team breaks down chemistry-wise
 08-19-2010, 12:17 AM         #145
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
lol basically. these dudes follow lebron around praising him and have never said a negative word about him in their lives and they think anybody takes their opinions seriously. they're not real fans.
how you gon tell me what the f**k I am. I don't have a favorite team. I am a fan of players. WTF makes you more of a fan than me?
 7 years ago '07        #146
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
how you gon tell me what the f**k I am. I don't have a favorite team. I am a fan of players. WTF makes you more of a fan than me?
it makes u a joke. all these lebron d!ckriders gave a f**k about the heat a couple months ago now they wanna act like they're diehard heat fans. u don't give a f**k about this team and if lebron leaves u'll do the heat the same way u did the cavs. u weren't here when we won 15 games and u weren't here when we won a ring. ur so caught up in individual rivalries that i've sonned u for 8 pages over something that almost everybody else already accepts as fact. it's so important to u that lebron is the man on the team that u'll go down with the ship defending that worthless point lol. even when lebron chose to join the heat so that he wouldn't have to be the man. every other team he could have been the man, but he went to the heat on purpose cuz he wanted another superstar's help. real heat fans can keep it 100 but for f*gs like u it'll always be some type of rivalry even amongst teammates. y'all disgust me. when wade f**ks up, i'm capable of admitting it and criticizing him and when lebron helps my team win i'm capable of praising him but u homos can only have it one way, ur incapable of speaking ill of ur master . ur a d!ckrider, live with it. real fans r disgusted by u and u'll never be counted amongst our ranks.
 08-19-2010, 12:39 AM         #147
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
it makes u a joke. all these lebron d!ckriders gave a f**k about the heat a couple months ago now they wanna act like they're diehard heat fans. u don't give a f**k about this team and if lebron leaves u'll do the heat the same way u did the cavs. u weren't here when we won 15 games and u weren't here when we won a ring. ur so caught up in individual rivalries that i've sonned u for 8 pages over something that almost everybody else already accepts as fact. it's so important to u that lebron is the man on the team that u'll go down with the ship defending that worthless point lol. even when lebron chose to join the heat so that he wouldn't have to be the man. every other team he could have been the man, but he went to the heat on purpose cuz he wanted another superstar's help. real heat fans can keep it 100 but for f*gs like u it'll always be some type of rivalry even amongst teammates. y'all disgust me. when wade f**ks up, i'm capable of admitting it and criticizing him and when lebron helps my team win i'm capable of praising him but u homos can only have it one way, ur incapable of speaking ill of ur master . ur a d!ckrider, live with it. real fans r disgusted by u and u'll never be counted amongst our ranks.
I'm still not a heat fan, I don't really even like the Heat. I just want them to do well because LeBron is there. You sonned me? Lmao I ethered yo f**king a.ss. We all know your argument that a ring makes you better is complete trash. Who said I wanted to be among your ranks? I consider myself a real fan. I don't care what anybody else thinks. You're mad becuz your idol is no longer the best player on the team. I understand your f**got d!ck riding a.ss is hurting. Yo b**ch a.ss will get over it though. You keep saying LeBron chose to join the Heat but he wouldn't have if Wade didn't want him there. We all know Wade recruited him there. I guess he's trying to get out the first round of the playoffs this year.
 7 years ago '07        #148
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
I'm still not a heat fan, I don't really even like the Heat. I just want them to do well because LeBron is there. You sonned me? Lmao I ethered yo f**king a.ss. We all know your argument that a ring makes you better is complete trash. Who said I wanted to be among your ranks? I consider myself a real fan. I don't care what anybody else thinks. You're mad becuz your idol is no longer the best player on the team. I understand your f**got d!ck riding a.ss is hurting. Yo b**ch a.ss will get over it though. You keep saying LeBron chse to join the Heat but he wouldn't have if Wade didn't want hm there. We all know Wade recruited him there. I guess he's trying to get out the first round of the playoffs this year.
lol u didn't ether s**t, no heat fans co-signed u, just another lebron stan. and u still don't understand that wasn't even my argument. i would be genuinely surprised if ur father didn't leave u. of course wade wanted him there, he's a good player? the goal is to have the best help, isn't it? not like wade would have said "nah, lebron is too good, it'll make me look like a b**ch, i want rudy gay instead." he's not so concerned with the individual s**t like u. and lol @ talking playoffs. i suppose lebron wants to win a game in the finals now. and shaq is my favorite player u dumbf**k, not wade, he just happens to be the face of my franchise. i guess i should be an ex-magic/lakers/heat/suns/cavs, current celtics fan then u gay bastard .
 7 years ago '04        #149
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
is it possible its both their teams? why it have to be one or the other... i think they will equally share the ball and the spotlight, or else this ship will sink
 7 years ago '10        #150
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
Props to Joshdogg, you got these weak followers sucking your e-d!ck while offering no sensible argument or stance of there own and on top of that don't have the balls to call out and address those said "LeBron nuthuggers". They sound like the world would be a better place if everyone hated LeBron......you guys are lame as hell, I'm outta here.
 7 years ago '10        #151
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
he mentioned the game and then brought up the stats. i provided a counter-example. that's called arguing logically. i also went out of my way to say that it's not about who is better and i don't care if u think lebron is better, it doesn't make this his team. this isn't an argument about who is better. wade isn't my favorite player. lebron is ur favorite player, so much so that u follow him around to other teams and pose as a fan. have u ever in ur posting history had one criticism about him?
I don't criticize or judge people, I except them for who and what they are and look for the good in them. I do that in reality, online, wherever. So I'm not gonna bash a guy or find a fault because it's the "internet". You are what you eat.
 7 years ago '07        #152
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Props to Joshdogg, you got these weak followers sucking your e-d!ck while offering no sensible argument or stance of there own and on top of that don't have the balls to call out and address those said "LeBron nuthuggers". They sound like the world would be a better place if everyone hated LeBron......you guys are lame as hell, I'm outta here.
lmao @ trying to call somebody a follower when u changed ur "favorite team" at the drop of a hat upon lebron making up his mind. ur a sheep. they don't have to offer anything cuz it's already all been said. and heat fans don't hate lebron, we just don't wanna taste his meat like u do so we're capable of seeing things for what they r, like u pretend to do.

MrTripleDouble said:
I don't criticize or judge people, I except them for who and what they are and look for the good in them. I do that in reality, online, wherever. So I'm not gonna bash a guy or find a fault because it's the "internet". You are what you eat.
criticize doesn't necessarily mean make fun of, u know. in sports, we sometimes evaluate and compare people objectively. sometimes a guy does something wrong, sometimes he does something right, u see. for whatever reason, u r incapable of admitting when lebron does the former.
 7 years ago '10        #153
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

Just admit your a Miami Heat elitist fan and have no respect or tolerance for the Miami Heat casual fan. They may not love the Heat or in as deep as you but they respect the team and wish them well and that's good enough for you is it? You need to come back to earth as soon as possible.
 7 years ago '07        #154
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Just admit your a Miami Heat elitist fan and have no respect or tolerance for the Miami Heat casual fan. They may not love the Heat or in as deep as you but they respect the team and wish them well and that's good enough for you is it? You need to come back to earth as soon as possible.
lol @ u pretending casual means anybody who signed on after july 8th. stfu and go root for cleveland or something. i have no problem with anybody who's actually concerned with the good of my team. it's the f*gs who r only here for lebron that i find repulsive. all of ur "opinions" r automatically pro-lebron. we know what ur gonna say before u even post. u could be replaced with a bot. u don't need to be here.
 7 years ago '04        #155
Mark-Ez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,073 | Props total: 1293 1293
i know everyone is hatin and tryin to stir up controversy, but lets be realistic... This team is gonna win 60 plus games and its not even gonna be about whos scoring how much because when you get the w and the media loves the players arnt gonna be worring about their individual stats...i see lebrons line lookin 20 10 and 8, and wades will be around 25 ppg.....I think some of you dudes let hate interfere with reality. get a grip dudes, never bet on a sporting event if you all invested emotionally, butt hurt f*ggets.
 7 years ago '08        #156
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 MrTripleDouble said:
stop it. your either a fan or your not. theres no in-between or half-stepping.
 7 years ago '04        #157
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
lebron came to miami to play with wade wade didnt go to cleveland to play with him remember that..wade is a finals mvp avg 35 a game and put up mj numbers in the championship, lebron is pippen
 7 years ago '10        #158
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
lmao @ trying to call somebody a follower when u changed ur "favorite team" at the drop of a hat upon lebron making up his mind. ur a sheep.

criticize doesn't necessarily mean make fun of, u know. in sports, we sometimes evaluate and compare people objectively. sometimes a guy does something wrong, sometimes he does something right, u see. for whatever reason, u r incapable of admitting when lebron does the former.

I was a LeBron fan from the get go so naturally I will support the team he is on. I have never backed down or said I wasn't a fan of LeBron, people call me a LeBron d*ckrider for a reason not to say I agree or condone it but there not calling me a Cleveland or Miami one.

Regarding being critical, who am I to say what a person did is wrong? I am merely stating an opinion. I am not in a position to criticize a professional athlete who makes millions of dollars doing what they do. I'm not gonna say Kobe ran off a screen wrong when he's a 5 time champion, that's just silly and Kobe might even admit it himself because he would admit his mistake but who am I to criticize him because of that? Saying LeBron can't shoot or has no technique and is all athleticism is idiotic. He's in the NBA for more reasons than one. Debating is fun but petty bickering about what some guy said in a magazine or online is a waste of time.
 7 years ago '10        #159
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
lol @ u pretending casual means anybody who signed on after july 8th. stfu and go root for cleveland or something. i have no problem with anybody who's actually concerned with the good of my team. it's the f*gs who r only here for lebron that i find repulsive. all of ur "opinions" r automatically pro-lebron. we know what ur gonna say before u even post. u could be replaced with a bot. u don't need to be here.
But I am here and you are responding to me....so what are gonna do now ignore me? Ha do you man. Everyone has a different perspective on how they view things, mine is obviously not a popular one and I am ok with that.
 7 years ago '07        #160
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
I was a LeBron fan from the get go so naturally I will support the team he is on. I have never backed down or said I wasn't a fan of LeBron, people call me a LeBron d*ckrider for a reason not to say I agree or condone it but there not calling me a Cleveland or Miami one.

Regarding being critical, who am I to say what a person did is wrong? I am merely stating an opinion. I am not in a position to criticize a professional athlete who makes millions of dollars doing what they do. I'm not gonna say Kobe ran off a screen wrong when he's a 5 time champion, that's just silly and Kobe might even admit it himself because he would admit his mistake but who am I to criticize him because of that? Saying LeBron can't shoot or has no technique and is all athleticism is idiotic. He's in the NBA for more reasons than one. Debating is fun but petty bickering about what some guy said in a magazine or online is a waste of time.
u realize that is all people come to the BXSC to do, i'm sure? everybody has an opinion on sports. it doesn't take a degree to be an analyst. if a guy shoots 1-20, it's hardly even critical to say that's a bad game, that's just a fact.

MrTripleDouble said:
But I am here and you are responding to me....so what are gonna do now ignore me? Ha do you man. Everyone has different perspective on how they view things, mine is obviously not a popular one and I am ok with that.
i'll give it my best shot
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy