D. Wade reminding everyone that He is the 1st option

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6376 6376
 Hold That said:
He didn't say anything about first or second option.. Wether he's second or first option Wade is right his role will remain the same.. "Create and Score" Same role LeBron will have..
yeah exactly
 7 years ago '08        #122
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 MrTripleDouble said:
Funny how LeBron got a louder cheer than Wade in is own city. Let's not get the youtube links. Miami is notorious for having flip-floppy, superficial fans. You think they really, deeply give a sh*t about Wade? LeBron is the bigger star and has the bigger brand. LeBron's Miami Heat jersey's are outselling Wades astronomically. The Organization I can see him being the man because of the journey they shared and the jewelry he brought them but to think that it's going to be Wade's team because of the past and his reputation in the organization is clearly misguided. That has no regard for what would be going on on the court and on the NBA standings.
Wade has outplayed Bron when they're on the court together but they seem to have a natural chemistry.

Nothing is really known about next year. Last AS game was the 1st I remember Wade actually waking up for @ Jordan's urging and he ran away with it.

Olympics, easily the best scorer. he's great on and off the ball.

Wade's not suddenly becoming Igoudala because Lebron joined the team
 7 years ago '07        #123
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13026 13026
 MrTripleDouble said:
Funny how LeBron got a louder cheer than Wade in is own city. Let's not get the youtube links. Miami is notorious for having flip-floppy, superficial fans. You think they really, deeply give a sh*t about Wade? LeBron is the bigger star and has the bigger brand. LeBron's Miami Heat jersey's are outselling Wades astronomically. The Organization I can see him being the man because of the journey they shared and the jewelry he brought them but to think that it's going to be Wade's team because of the past and his reputation in the organization is clearly misguided. That has no regard for what would be going on on the court and on the NBA standings.
why would wade get a louder cheer when he's already been there 7 years? :wtf:

of course the fans r more excited about the newer acquisitions. again @ mentioning that lebron's new jerseys r outselling wade's after 7 years on the same team without a number change. ur a real braniac, u know that?

and yes, people in miami have mad love for wade, and his relationship with the organization is very significant, seeing as the head coach used to buddy around with him as an a.ssistant lol.
 7 years ago '07        #124
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Game 6 closeout game against Detroit in 06. Shaq had 28. J Will had 21. Wade had 14. Are you f**king serious?
he had the flu and checked out early after posterizing mcdyess, dumbass. way to google a box score and have no idea what ur talking about . thanks for making it obvious u didn't even watch the series though.
 7 years ago '10        #125
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 171 171
 joshdogg26 said:
why would wade get a louder cheer when he's already been there 7 years? :wtf:

of course the fans r more excited about the newer acquisitions. again @ mentioning that lebron's new jerseys r outselling wade's after 7 years on the same team without a number change. ur a real braniac, u know that?

and yes, people in miami have mad love for wade, and his relationship with the organization is very significant, seeing as the head coach used to buddy around with him as an a.ssistant lol.

D Wade is the man right? Bosh is not outselling Wade. I was stating the obvious that you seemed to miss and your feeble attempts at reverse psychology are comical. I guess you can read the minds of the thousands of people who cheered louder for LeBron but maybe you felt that way. How do you know those fans have been there for 7 years? Stop digging your own grave. Your attempts to discredit LeBron and put Wade on a pedestal is just stupid and immature.
 08-18-2010, 10:06 PM         #126
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
he had the flu and checked out early after posterizing mcdyess, dumbass. way to google a box score and have no idea what ur talking about . thanks for making it obvious u didn't even watch the series though.
and they still won. lmao if LeBron only had 14 points in 07 they would lose by 30 gtf f**k boi
 7 years ago '04        #127
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
Damn josh, u got 2 lebron d!ckriders trying to gangbang you, good luck
 7 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
D Wade is the man right? Bosh is not outselling Wade. I was stating the obvious that you seemed to miss and your feeble attempts at reverse psychology are comical. I guess you can read the minds of the thousands of people who cheered louder for LeBron but maybe you felt that way. How do you know those fans have been there for 7 years? Stop digging your own grave. Your attempts to discredit LeBron and put Wade on a pedestal is just stupid and immature.
wow ur a moron if u think that anybody is surprised at lebron getting more cheers than wade at a ceremony intended to introduce him to the fans lol. i don't know if ur that dumb or just trying to be an a.ss. bosh isn't on the level of either of them, and i'd like a source for that information anyway. ur attempts to discredit wade and put lebron on a pedestal r just stupid and immature. see how easy that is?

Youngin19 said:
and they still won. lmao if LeBron only had 14 points in 07 they would lose by 30 gtf f**k boi
of course they won, wade did his work early. wade also had a game against the pistons earlier that year where he scored 17 out of 18 in the 4th quarter to win it, but he didn't need overtime to seal the deal, f**k boi.
 7 years ago '05        #129
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1146 1146
im a big heat and wade fan but lets be real lebron is a better player right now and should lead this team and prolly will. wade will be lucky if he leads this team in scoring for one more yr at best especially at 28 goin on 29 right now,
 7 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 mgz said:
lmao it's a rather unenviable position
 7 years ago '10        #131
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 mgz said:
Tell Josh don't forget the condoms....Magnum XL.

If I'm d!ckriding LeBron who is Josh d*ckriding? And don't say he's keeping it real.
 7 years ago '10        #132
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
wow ur a moron if u think that anybody is surprised at lebron getting more cheers than wade at a ceremony intended to introduce him to the fans lol. i don't know if ur that dumb or just trying to be an a.ss. bosh isn't on the level of either of them, and i'd like a source for that information anyway. ur attempts to discredit wade and put lebron on a pedestal r just stupid and immature. see how easy that is?

of course they won, wade did his work early. wade also had a game against the pistons earlier that year where he scored 17 out of 18 in the 4th quarter to win it, but he didn't need overtime to seal the deal, f**k boi.
I never said LeBron was better than Wade and then go and get stats to try and prove it and then bash Wade like he ain't sh*t but you did. See the difference?
 7 years ago '07        #133
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i guess lebron is gonna have to turn into a pure shooter before the season starts
How can you handle the ball alot and play off the ball alot at the same time?
 7 years ago '04        #134
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
this will not end well.
 7 years ago '07        #135
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
I never said LeBron was better than Wade and then go and get stats to try and prove it and then bash Wade like he ain't sh*t but you did. See the difference?
he mentioned the game and then brought up the stats. i provided a counter-example. that's called arguing logically. i also went out of my way to say that it's not about who is better and i don't care if u think lebron is better, it doesn't make this his team. this isn't an argument about who is better. wade isn't my favorite player. lebron is ur favorite player, so much so that u follow him around to other teams and pose as a fan. have u ever in ur posting history had one criticism about him?

Last edited by joshdogg26; 08-18-2010 at 10:25 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #136
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Sabotage said:
As much as I dont like the fact that lebron left cleveland, the real deal is this

The Miami Heat are now Lebrons team. Doesnt matter what team Lebron would have went to, it is now his team. Lebron and Wade are both going go to have ridiculous years and should realistically feared by the league. Lebron alone is feared, adding these 2 guys will be insane.

The fact lebron took average player after average player and turned them into 3 point marksmen, he will have no problem doing this in Miami with that roster.

However, if lebron isnt continuously taking that last shot of the game its a different story
who did Lebron make 3pt marksmen?
 7 years ago '07        #137
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Sabotage said:
Everyone flocked to Miami to see Wade play, oh s**t they had empty seats for days even in their championship run. Now that bron is there, the seats sold out in a matter of minutes.

This s**t aint wades city, team. Nobody even gives a f**k that wade is on the heat
could say the same thing about when Bosh got there too...season didnt start yet
 7 years ago '07        #138
space
space
 Cambury said:
could say the same thing about when Bosh got there too...season didnt start yet
not to mention we actually led the league in attendance by percentage that year and the year before and were third the year after and we were sold out in the playoffs
 7 years ago '08        #139
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,722 | Props total: 12140 12140
I can't wait till Bron take that last shot and misses cuz that mean he gon be thinkin about the next time that opportunity comes....and if he misses the second last shot for the game....

Oh Boooooy the media and the NBA faithful gon let him hear about it....and we all know how mentally tuff he is

could be something that lingers the whole season
 7 years ago '08        #140
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
its hilarious how the same heat bandwagon/bron a.ss-munchers are going to argue with real heat fans that been repping them on whose team this is. do any of you n*ggas even live anywhere near miami. you know what, dont answer that. we all know the answer. fairweather n*ggas make me sick. *spits*.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy