D. Wade reminding everyone that He is the 1st option

most viewed right now
 131
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-18-2010, 09:23 PM         #101
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
was he the best offensive player? no (rip). was he the best defensive player? no (big ben). was he the most vocal? no (sheed). did he even have the best series? not really (rip). did he have seniority over everybody else? no. the only way in which he qualifies to be called a leader is cuz he was the point guard, and every point guard has to lead to a certain extent. i guess mo williams was the leader of the cavs.
Karl Malone was a better offensive and defensive player than John Stockton. Billups was clearly the leader. He performed great in the finals. In fact it's ranked number 16 in the article you so conveniently linked. Billups was the best player on that team, and he was the leader. Man stfu. And when has Steve Nash ever been the best defensive player on his team? He's the leader of the team.
 08-18-2010, 09:25 PM         #102
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
was he the best offensive player? no (rip). was he the best defensive player? no (big ben). was he the most vocal? no (sheed). did he even have the best series? not really (rip). did he have seniority over everybody else? no. the only way in which he qualifies to be called a leader is cuz he was the point guard, and every point guard has to lead to a certain extent. i guess mo williams was the leader of the cavs.
Did you really just say this s**t? lmao
 7 years ago '10        #103
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
Some one in the music business told me "Your only as good as your last hit". I think the same applies to rings. Wade has 1 ring which was great at the time but the whole point is consistency and the goal is to do it many times over not just once.

The thread title is very misleading. For Wade to say "I'm the 1st option" is very arrogant and out of character for Wade. The OP sounds like a gossip monger. You don't have to be honest but at least be realistic.
 7 years ago '07        #104
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13032 13032
might wanna peep the top 10 worst finals performances for ur boyfriend

[code]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerforma nces-Worst[/code]

LeBron James, Cleveland, 2007
Cavs vs. Spurs -- James' PER 14.3
The King's first Finals visit wasn't a memorable one. Bruce Bowen hounded him into 35.6 percent shooting, and James committed 5.8 turnovers per game as San Antonio swept the Cavs in four. It didn't help that he couldn't get a whistle as he tried to draw a foul on a last-second 3-point try at the end of Game 3.
:owned:

face it, ur boy's not built like that. if he was, he would have went to chicago or NY and led them to glory. but he needed somebody like wade cuz he has ice in his veins and rises to the occasion, unlike lebron. the fact that lebron came to miami in itself is proof enough that he's not the man.
 7 years ago '07        #105
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13032 13032
 Youngin19 said:
Karl Malone was a better offensive and defensive player than John Stockton. Billups was clearly the leader. He performed great in the finals. In fact it's ranked number 16 in the article you so conveniently linked. Billups was the best player on that team, and he was the leader. Man stfu. And when has Steve Nash ever been the best defensive player on his team? He's the leader of the team.
that's why malone is a greater all time player than stockton :wtf:

 Youngin19 said:
Did you really just say this s**t? lmao
being vocal is a quality of most leaders...

nothing u say has anything to do with anything. relate this back to lebron now. i've been s**tting on u for at least 3 pages. let's wrap this up.
 7 years ago '07        #106
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 MrTripleDouble said:
Some one in the music business told me "Your only as good as your last hit". I think the same applies to rings. Wade has 1 ring which was great at the time but the whole point is consistency and the goal is to do it many times over not just once.

The thread title is very misleading. For Wade to say "I'm the 1st option" is very arrogant and out of character for Wade. The OP sounds like a gossip monger. You don't have to be honest but at least be realistic.
What was your point seeing as Lebron has never had a hit??

Do yall really see someone that quit on his team in a TIED series as a candidate for le ader. If so yall need to get checked
 7 years ago '08        #107
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 joshdogg26 said:
kareem was also 32 when magic was drafted and hadn't won anything with the lakers yet. wade is the greatest player in heat history and still in his prime. that's not comparable at all, but i've seen u sucking lebron off in every thread so of course u'd think that.
This

The whole point of them coming together was not to have a his team/my team stuff, but Wade is the centerpiece of the whole organization. He's exceeded Zo status with the Heat, and that's fukkin hard to do.

I don't take the statement as anything but stating the obvious.

I expect Wade's scoring to remain roughly the same as the 1st option on offense but his playmaking duties will drop

so

Wade 27/5/5
Bron 22/8/10

is my expectation


Last edited by HiphopRelated; 08-18-2010 at 09:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #108
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
avatar space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
Wow youngin19 d!ckriding for lebron is uncanny
 08-18-2010, 09:34 PM         #109
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
that's why malone is a greater all time player than stockton :wtf:



being vocal is a quality of most leaders...

nothing u say has anything to do with anything. relate this back to lebron now. i've been s**tting on u for at least 3 pages. let's wrap this up.
yo b**ch a.ss said that DWade is better than LeBron because he has a ring. I proved you wrong and you know it. Rings don't hold that much wait, especially since he only has one and not multiples. Man stfu you a f**k boi
 7 years ago '07        #110
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13032 13032
 Youngin19 said:
yo b**ch a.ss said that DWade is better than LeBron because he has a ring. I proved you wrong and you know. Rings don't hold that much wait, especially since he only has one and not multiples. Man stfu you a f**k boi
i didn't say wade is better than lebron cuz he has a ring. i said miami will be his team becuz he won them a ring. i don't care who u think is better. i do think wade is better but i see the argument for lebron, i don't give a f**k if u think lebron is better. lebron will never get the same love and respect from the fans and organization as wade, cuz wade has done amazing things for the franchise. he took them to their only finals and had arguably the greatest performance of all time, consequently winning them their only ring so far, and he has countless memorable performances under his belt in a heat uniform. lebron is the new kid on the block. this is and will be wade's team.
 7 years ago '07        #111
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13032 13032
 mgz said:
Wow youngin19 d!ckriding for lebron is uncanny
him and maroon tiger's gayass gonna have a tug of war with lebron's d!ck
 08-18-2010, 09:38 PM         #112
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
What was your point seeing as Lebron has never had a hit??

Do yall really see someone that quit on his team in a TIED series as a candidate for le ader. If so yall need to get checked
you know Kobe quit against Phoenix. But I see you tried to cover yourself with the word TIED like that holds any weight. You a d!ck riding f**got
 7 years ago '10        #113
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 joshdogg26 said:
might wanna peep the top 10 worst finals performances for ur boyfriend

[code]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerforma nces-Worst[/code]



:owned:

face it, ur boy's not built like that. if he was, he would have went to chicago or NY and led them to glory. but he needed somebody like wade cuz he has ice in his veins and rises to the occasion, unlike lebron. the fact that lebron came to miami in itself is proof enough that he's not the man.


You sound like you would boo LeBron during player intro's at a game. You obviously have no respect for James so how can you like someone you don't respect? To cheer for LeBron James would be hypocritical. You also sound like the guy that when everyone was cheering that James was coming to Miami you were in the corner like this


[pic - click to view]





I don't care who's the man I just want to see the Miami Heat win. Isn't that what a "true" fan should really care about?
 08-18-2010, 09:41 PM         #114
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i didn't say wade is better than lebron cuz he has a ring. i said miami will be his team becuz he won them a ring. i don't care who u think is better. i do think wade is better but i see the argument for lebron, i don't give a f**k if u think lebron is better. lebron will never get the same love and respect from the fans and organization as wade, cuz wade has done amazing things for the franchise. he took them to their only finals and had arguably the greatest performance of all time, consequently winning them their only ring so far, and he has countless memorable performances under his belt in a heat uniform. lebron is the new kid on the block. this is and will be wade's team.
And I said it will be LeBron's team. Look at LeBrons supporting cast in 07 and Wade's in 06 and you really gon talk s**t? People consider LeBron's performance against the Pistons in Game 5 one of the greatest playoff performances ever. LeBron is the better player and always will be. You a f**k boi.

And when's the last time your boy Wade been out the first round? Did you see wade's face when he heard LeBron was coming? He was excited and happy. In fact he wanted LeBron to come there. He recruited LeBron.
 7 years ago '07        #115
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13032 13032
 MrTripleDouble said:
You sound like you would boo LeBron during player intro's at a game. You obviously have no respect for James so how can you like someone you don't respect? To cheer for LeBron James would be hypocritical. You also sound like the guy that when everyone was cheering that James was coming to Miami you were in the corner like this


[pic - click to view]





I don't care who's the man I just want to see the Miami Heat win. Isn't that what a "true" fan should really care about?
i'm glad he came to miami, he's a good player. but it's still wade's team. ur incapable of criticizing him cuz u physically lust after him. u have no place in this discussion, fakeass heat fan.
 7 years ago '07        #116
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13032 13032
 Youngin19 said:
And I said it will be LeBron's team. Look at LeBrons supporting cast in 07 and Wade's in 06 and you really gon talk s**t? People consider LeBron's performance against the Pistons in Game 5 one of the greatest playoff performances ever. LeBron is the better player and always will be. You a f**k boi.

And when's the last time your boy Wade been out the first round? Did you see wade's face when he heard LeBron was coming? He was excited and happy. In fact he wanted LeBron to come there. He recruited LeBron.
lebron only beat the pistons cuz daniel gibson was on a hot streak. by the numbers, wade had a better series against the pistons the year before when the pistons were a better team. and that's the best example of playoff success u can come up with? one game?
 08-18-2010, 09:47 PM         #117
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
lebron only beat the pistons cuz daniel gibson was on a hot streak. by the numbers, wade had a better series against the pistons the year before when the pistons were a better team. and that's the best example of playoff success u can come up with? one game?
did you see game 5? He scored 29 of the last 30 points for Cleveland. And So every Heat playoff game in 06 Wade was the leading scorer? Man get f**king real. And you're still comparing the 06 Heat to the 07 Cavaliers? Bruh I would slap the s**t outa yo a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #118
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 joshdogg26 said:
i didn't say wade is better than lebron cuz he has a ring. i said miami will be his team becuz he won them a ring. i don't care who u think is better. i do think wade is better but i see the argument for lebron, i don't give a f**k if u think lebron is better. lebron will never get the same love and respect from the fans and organization as wade, cuz wade has done amazing things for the franchise. he took them to their only finals and had arguably the greatest performance of all time, consequently winning them their only ring so far, and he has countless memorable performances under his belt in a heat uniform. lebron is the new kid on the block. this is and will be wade's team.


Funny how LeBron got a louder cheer than Wade in his own city. Let's not get the youtube links. Miami is notorious for having flip-floppy, superficial fans. You think they really, deeply give a sh*t about Wade? LeBron is the bigger star and has the bigger brand. LeBron's Miami Heat jersey's are outselling Wades astronomically. The Organization I can see him being the man because of the journey they shared and the jewelry he brought them but to think that it's going to be Wade's team because of the past and his reputation in the organization is clearly misguided. That has no regard for what would be going on on the court and on the NBA standings.


Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 08-18-2010 at 09:57 PM..
 08-18-2010, 09:51 PM         #119
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game 6 closeout game against Detroit in 06. Shaq had 28. J Will had 21. Wade had 14. Are you f**king serious?
 7 years ago '07        #120
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,376 | Props total: 13032 13032
 Youngin19 said:
did you see game 5? He scored 29 of the last 30 points for Cleveland. And So every Heat playoff game in 06 Wade was the leading scorer? Man get f**king real. And you're still comparing the 06 Heat to the 07 Cavaliers? Bruh I would slap the s**t outa yo a.ss
lol wade was averaging 30 on 70% through the first 4 games, a record, and he closed them out with the flu. on the series, wade averaged 27 on 62% and lebron 26 on 45%. don't be blinded by the arabian goggles he gives u. threatening violence on the internet is an instant admission of L. glad i made u mad though, "f**k boi" .
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy