NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
 Youngin19 said:
why you linking me to Golf? And Billups did have the better series. He was the leader of the team. He led them down the stretch and hit big shots
i didn't link u to golf, boxden just messed up the link

[code]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerforma nces-1[/code]

and no. he was the point guard, and as such a floor general, but it was a team effort. he wasn't the best scorer or defender on the team, just a cog in the machine.
 7 years ago '07        #82
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
was he or was he not finals mvp? was he or was he not the leader of the team? Was he or was he not the focal point on their team? stfu
he was the finals MVP. somebody wins every year, tony parker example, not comparable. he wasn't really the leader of the team, he was just the PG. not the best offensive player, not the best defensive player, not the most vocal, etc. he was A focal point. so were the other 4 starters.
 08-18-2010, 08:46 PM         #83
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Lol @ comparing what wade did in the finals with chauncey billups.

Thats one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen and seen someone even try to argue.

Youngin19 is a f**king idiot

Also sabotage lebron was apart of the least watched finals of all-time
When the f**k did I ever compare Chauncey and Dwade? Shut yo illiterate a.ss up. I asked was Chauncey Billups better than Steve Nash, John Stockton, or Allen Iverson. He has a championship an he's a finals MVP shut yo stupid a.ss up.

I could pull out Magic's stat line from the 81-82 finals and show you how Kareem had better stats than him. You n*ggas dumb as f**k. d!ck riding f**gots.
 7 years ago '04        #84
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Gd_UP said:
U ppl saying its LBJs team are absolutely f**king retarded.

retarded.

RE-TAR-DED.
seriously
 7 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
When the f**k did I ever compare Chauncey and Dwade? Shut yo illiterate a.ss up. I asked was Chauncey Billups better than Steve Nash, John Stockton, or Allen Iverson. He has a championship an he's a finals MVP shut yo stupid a.ss up.

I could pull out Magic's stat line from the 81-82 finals and show you how Kareem had better stats than him. You n*ggas dumb as f**k. d!ck riding f**gots.
LMFAO ur entire point ur trying to make is that u think chauncey led his team to a championship like wade did and that doesn't make him better than other players so that u can say that doesn't make wade the man over lebron. @ u arguing and not even knowing where ur going with it, just throwing out random s**t to make a point and not being right about anything. i swear f*gs like u think if u said one negative thing about lebron his d!ck would poke u in the forehead and claim ur life. jump off a diving board into an empty pool.
 08-18-2010, 08:54 PM         #86
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
LMFAO ur entire point ur trying to make is that u think chauncey led his team to a championship like wade did and that doesn't make him better than other players so that u can say that doesn't make wade the man over lebron. @ u arguing and not even knowing where ur going with it, just throwing out random s**t to make a point and not being right about anything. i swear f*gs like u think if u said one negative thing about lebron his d!ck would poke u in the forehead and claim ur life. jump off a diving board into an empty pool.
he did lead his team to the finals. He's a point guard. He's not going to drop 40. He's going to set the offense up and get his team mates involved. He led his team to a victory gtfoh. Lmao at you saying if a point guard doesn't put up 35 he can't have a great game or lead his team. You the dumbest muthafuka on Earth. I'm comparing point guards. John Stockton average 13 points in his entire career. Lmao at you f**king dummies.
 7 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
he did lead his team to the finals. He's a point guard. He's not going to drop 40. He's going to set the offense up and get his team mates involved. He led his team to a victory gtfoh. Lmao at you saying if a point guard doesn't put up 35 he can't have a great game or lead his team. You the dumbest muthafuka on Earth. I'm comparing point guards. John Stockton average 13 points in his entire career. Lmao at you f**king dummies.
nobody said that u dumbass. and he's a scoring point anyway. he averaged 5 a.ssists in the finals, with the teams's primary scorer averaging 4. u saying that like he was putting up 20 a.ssists lmfao. u should've been a blow job. damn ur mother for being a wh0ore.

and none of that has anything to do with lebron not being the man in wade county. life fail.
 7 years ago '07        #88
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
Ill say it again youngin19 is a f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Ill say it again youngin19 is a f**king idiot.
i usually just leave these dumbass arguments alone and let idiots be idiots, but i take particular issue with lebron stans fronting like miami fans and not knowing what the f**k they're talking about.
 08-18-2010, 09:02 PM         #90
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
nobody said that u dumbass. and he's a scoring point anyway. he averaged 5 a.ssists in the finals, with the teams's primary scorer averaging 4. u saying that like he was putting up 20 a.ssists lmfao. u should've been a blow job. damn ur mother for being a wh0ore.

and none of that has anything to do with lebron not being the man in wade county. life fail.
lmao you're a f**king idiot. And Rip wasn't the primary scorer, they were .4 apart. Fact is Chauncey led his team to the finals. He has a finals mvp, he was the focal point of the team.

Is Chauncey Billups better than John Stockton, Steve Nash, or Allen Iverson?
 7 years ago '07        #91
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
These are the times you loved the hate button

Miami Heat are still led by wade....he earned that and thats his and will forever be his spot untill he puts down the basketball.

We have had our ups and downs with wade and instead of jumling ship or complainning to the media he handled his buisness on the court and busted his a.ss for us night in and night out.

Ive watched him come back and play when hes had no buisness on the court at all.

This is still wades house he jus has some roomates

Lebron slurpers be mad.
 08-18-2010, 09:08 PM         #92
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i didn't link u to golf, boxden just messed up the link

[code]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2008/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=FinalsPerforma nces-1[/code]

and no. he was the point guard, and as such a floor general, but it was a team effort. he wasn't the best scorer or defender on the team, just a cog in the machine.
lmao at Chauncey Billups being number 16 on that greatest finals performance list
Billups led the way in one of the most shocking Finals ever, keying Detroit's surprise rout of the Lakers.

He was at his best in the opener, scoring 11 first-quarter points to put L.A. on its heels and finishing with 22 points and three steals in the 87-75 win. For the series, he averaged 21.0 points and 5.2 a.ssists, and he played a big role in the Pistons' suffocating defensive effort that humiliated the vaunted Lakers attack in four of the five games.

The per-game averages aren't that eye popping, so to really appreciate Billups' effort, you have to check out the fine print. He scored 105 points with only 57 field goal attempts -- chew on that one for a second. Factoring in his 92.3 percent shooting from the line, his true shooting percentage was 69.5. Plus, in a series that was played at a snail's pace, his per-game stats don't nearly do justice to how well he played.

Not bad for a guy who'd been cast off by five teams before coming to Detroit.
lmao gtf.

Last edited by Youngin19; 08-18-2010 at 09:10 PM..
 08-18-2010, 09:09 PM         #93
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and he was number 33 for his 2005 finals performance. You a stupid muthafuka.

Is he better that John Stockton, Allen Iverson, or Steve Nash?
 7 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
lmao you're a f**king idiot. And Rip wasn't the primary scorer, they were .4 apart. Fact is Chauncey led his team to the finals. He has a finals mvp, he was the focal point of the team.

Is Chauncey Billups better than John Stockton, Steve Nash, or Allen Iverson?
*dead* rip averaged more points than chauncey every year u dumb mother f**ker. chauncey did not "lead" his team to the finals, and he was not the focal point of the team. yes every point guard's role is to initiate the offense, but they did it all by committee. i already answered ur question, and it has nothing to do with miami being wade's team. did u survive an abortion or something?
 7 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
lmao at Chauncey Billups being number 16 on that greatest finals performance list

lmao gtf.
 Youngin19 said:
and he was number 33 for his 2005 finals performance. You a stupid muthafuka.

Is he better that John Stockton, Allen Iverson, or Steve Nash?
and in what way is 16 similar to 1? @ mentioning a series that he lost. and more @ repeatedly asking a question that i answered like 2 pages ago succinctly.
 08-18-2010, 09:14 PM         #96
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
*dead* rip averaged more points than chauncey every year u dumb mother f**ker. chauncey did not "lead" his team to the finals, and he was not the focal point of the team. yes every point guard's role is to initiate the offense, but they did it all by committee. i already answered ur question, and it has nothing to do with miami being wade's team. did u survive an abortion or something?
Chauncey wasn't the leader of the team? Why you lying. Just look at the greatest finals performance list you linked, he's number 16. Man get yo stupid a.ss on
 7 years ago '07        #97
space
space
i'm waiting for u to tie this all together and make some sort of point, but it seems like ur not even going anywhere with this massive fail of a tangent. u only get 3 strikes, u know?
 08-18-2010, 09:15 PM         #98
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
and in what way is 16 similar to 1? @ mentioning a series that he lost. and more @ repeatedly asking a question that i answered like 2 pages ago succinctly.
He has a ring. He has a finals mvp. Does that mean he's better than Steve Nash, John Stockton or Allen Iverson? Answer the f**king question.
 7 years ago '07        #99
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Chauncey wasn't the leader of the team? Why you lying. Just look at the greatest finals performance list you linked, he's number. Man get yo stupid a.ss on
was he the best offensive player? no (rip). was he the best defensive player? no (big ben). was he the most vocal? no (sheed). did he even have the best series? not really (rip). did he have seniority over everybody else? no. the only way in which he qualifies to be called a leader is cuz he was the point guard, and every point guard has to lead to a certain extent. i guess mo williams was the leader of the cavs.
 7 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
He has a ring. He has a finals mvp. Does that mean he's better than Steve Nash, John Stockton or Allen Iverson? Answer the f**king question.
somebody gets a ring and a finals MVP every single year. they r not all earned in equal fashion.

catch up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy